FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you had to settle for one sex over the other.

If you had to settle for one sex over the other.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see myself as bi but over the last few years I have found encounters with women less and less satisfying and now I think I could happily give up women for good (and I have on this profile).

So bi peeps if u had to choose one side of ur sexuality over the other which would u choose. Or would be unable to deny yourself either side of u.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I've thought about this recently.

I went about 15 years without having sex with another woman, until recently and I hadn't realised how much I'd missed it.

Saying that, I love cock too.

I couldn't choose.

H.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

I couldn't stop having sex with hubby. But I would happily stop having sex with other guys. I would not give up women. No way Jose

MrsSB

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see myself as bi but over the last few years I have found encounters with women less and less satisfying and now I think I could happily give up women for good (and I have on this profile).

So bi peeps if u had to choose one side of ur sexuality over the other which would u choose. Or would be unable to deny yourself either side of u. "

Im the same

I used to meet women a lot but it just didn't satisfy me, I never found sex with women forfilling to the point I stopped meeting them

Although I will play with women in a group situation it really wouldn't bother me if I never played with another woman again

Sometimes our sexual needs just change

No question for me...

I love having sex with men and I love having sex with women (but don't particularly like both at the same time)..

But - and it's a big but - I only fall in love with women - so no contest, I'd drop men for good at a moment's notice for the right woman!

"I see myself as bi but over the last few years I have found encounters with women less and less satisfying and now I think I could happily give up women for good (and I have on this profile).

So bi peeps if u had to choose one side of ur sexuality over the other which would u choose. Or would be unable to deny yourself either side of u. "

I have been feeling more and more like this recently but I just cant bring myself to refer to myself as straight...

because I am quite kinky really

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kink has nothing to do with u you sleep with. It's what u do with the lover x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd have to choose women over men.

"I couldn't stop having sex with hubby. But I would happily stop having sex with other guys. I would not give up women. No way Jose

MrsSB "

Second for this notion! Couldn't give up sex with mr but wouldn't need another guy if I had to choose - women all the way for me

I'd choose men. But I am married so I'd clearly choose him anyway x

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

Mrs flirty is the most gorgeous, erotic and liberated women I've ever known, she is also my best friend. She inspires me to be a better human being. If I wasn't with her I'd most likely be with a guy but I hope I'm never without her

I have recently started to explore my bi side as a women. If i had to give one up it would definitely be women as i just love cock to much. Can't beat cummin around a hard cock x

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Longest relationship was with a woman. Prefer women sexualy but they drive me crazy and quite enjoying cock at the moment.

Ideal partner, a fabulous TS lady so I don't have to choose

I've always believed that if I'd been born a woman I'd have been a lesbian as I absolutely adore women and always have done. I just can't imagine what it would be like to be sexually interested in a bloke, nor do I want to! Personally, I'd rather shag a martian!

I'd give up men as my wife can always strap it on

I would miss a real cock though! Luckily I don't have too

But I don't want to choose

Women are just so beautiful!

But men are sexy - I adore everything about them and I love cock

Men every time