FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confused

Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opman1111 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Can't accommodate can't travel, what exactly does this mean? Surely if you leave home and go down the street thats travelling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're just teases

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

In my case, it means I meet at clubs only

Ahhh...note to fab...new button needed

belfast

"In my case, it means I meet at clubs only"

Ok but you still travel to the club though

"In my case, it means I meet at clubs only

Ok but you still travel to the club though"

Unless it's pretty local to her in that she can walk to it from her house.

"Ahhh...note to fab...new button needed "

Great idea xx

[Removed by poster at 30/06/16 07:55:18]

"Can't accommodate can't travel, what exactly does this mean? Surely if you leave home and go down the street thats travelling "

I guess I'm one of your conundrums. I put "can't travel" as to me it meant travelling outwith local area and I tend not to have the time available to do that. So basically mine translates as "looking for local meets", not that I'm stuck at the end of my road unable to get anywhere!

belfast

"Can't accommodate can't travel, what exactly does this mean? Surely if you leave home and go down the street thats travelling

I guess I'm one of your conundrums. I put "can't travel" as to me it meant travelling outwith local area and I tend not to have the time available to do that. So basically mine translates as "looking for local meets", not that I'm stuck at the end of my road unable to get anywhere! "

Thanks that sounds reasonable but yes maybe a few more options required by admin lol

it means they meet locally in either hotels or the other person accommodates.

By having "can travel" some expect you to drive all over the country

belfast

"it means they meet locally in either hotels or the other person accommodates.

By having "can travel" some expect you to drive all over the country "

Some men would drive to Mars for a jump lol

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"They're just teases "

Why are they?

Thornton

"Ahhh...note to fab...new button needed

Great idea xx"

I suggested that fab include the tick options Hotel and Club with the Accom n Travel a loooonnnnggggg time ago... But like everything, it's never happened.

I think it would be a great feature.

Well I had always assumed that being able to travel meant being able to travel to any destination within an acceptable distance, ie by car/motorbike. Then we tried to meet a guy who was unable to get to our house because he was restricted to public transport, even though he didn't live very far away. I guess his view was that being able to travel meant being able to catch a train or bus, even if that meant not being able get to certain destinations that are not served by public transport. I put this to the forum a few days ago, and general forum view was that being able to travel did not necesarily mean that person has a car, that it could mean they are able to travel by public transport. I have accepted I am wrong. So I don't know what people mean when they say they can't travel. Historically I would have assumed it meant they didn't have a car, but as public transport is included in being able to travel, I'm really not sure as I would have thought everybody can get on a train. But perhaps some people don't want to use public transport or drive, and it just suits them to stay local. The best thing to do is ask what they mean and what their restrictions are.

Generally we would expect a man to find a way to meet even if he hasn't got a car!

By *tongueMan  over a year ago

Holbeach

Would walk to London for you

Generally i would expect a couple to find a way to meet even if they didn't have a car.....

"Generally we would expect a man to find a way to meet even if he hasn't got a car! "

Do I assume by this that you wouldn't try to meet them then. You expect everyone to come to you?

I'd say they are one of them....you know..want you to pay for a hotel down the road from where they live as they are either shagging around or tight as fuck

"Generally we would expect a man to find a way to meet even if he hasn't got a car! "

Yes definately we expect a man to find a way to get to the meet. But what we don't want to risk is being stuck with a man at our house all night, because of not being able to get a taxi late at night, which is the reality where we live.

"Generally we would expect a man to find a way to meet even if he hasn't got a car!

Yes definately we expect a man to find a way to get to the meet. But what we don't want to risk is being stuck with a man at our house all night, because of not being able to get a taxi late at night, which is the reality where we live. "

fair point....I tend not to meet for only a couple hrs so rarely meet anyone who cannot accommodate.

"Can't accommodate can't travel, what exactly does this mean? Surely if you leave home and go down the street thats travelling

I guess I'm one of your conundrums. I put "can't travel" as to me it meant travelling outwith local area and I tend not to have the time available to do that. So basically mine translates as "looking for local meets", not that I'm stuck at the end of my road unable to get anywhere! "

"Generally we would expect a man to find a way to meet even if he hasn't got a car!

Yes definately we expect a man to find a way to get to the meet. But what we don't want to risk is being stuck with a man at our house all night, because of not being able to get a taxi late at night, which is the reality where we live.

fair point....I tend not to meet for only a couple hrs so rarely meet anyone who cannot accommodate. "

No we would never meet for a couple of hours either. We worry if someone doesn't drive, what they will do at 2 am when the night of debauchery winds down and it's time for them to go home, and there's no taxis

Thornton

I don't accom... I don't want random men in my home.

I don't travel... I don't drive. Only use public transport. So I can travel locally.

The problem with saying you can travel is.... People expect you to drop everything and just jump on a train. They don't understand life isn't that simple.

Just like other people, I am a working single parent. My shifts range between 6am to 10.30pm. I could be working the late shift one night...off the following day but on the early the one after that.

I also live outside of Blackpool...approx 6 miles. Bus distance from a club and plenty of hotels...yet guys still don't want to meet at them. They expect to come to your home which is a no.

I'm happy to arrange in advance to travel if I've got some time off but if anything was to happen in that time which meant life got in the way and I have to cancel, people get all moody and you get called a time waster. I know this from experience.

So, it's easier to just put 'Cannot Accom' and just discuss it with potential meets.

Are we due threads on forum cliques, bareback and religion?

We used to have 'can't accommodate' on our profile. It wasn't true, it was more a case of didn't want to routinely accommodate, or have men assume they can come to our house when we hardly know them. We're more relaxed now, because these days we generally only meet men we know well. But sometimes 'can't accommodate' or 'can't travel' it can be personal preference as opposed to not being able to.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you have can travel some expect you to travel the length of the country for a 10 minute shag.

Some can only use public transport and taxis, so will only travel across town.

I have can't accommodation can't travel as I only meet in clubs.

Fab could do with a couple more choices

Clubs only and hotels. Distance they are willing to travel, local meets only kinda thing.

"If you have can travel some expect you to travel the length of the country for a 10 minute shag.

Clubs only and hotels. Distance they are willing to travel, local meets only kinda thing."

Agree with you, having more criteria would help help enormously when doing a search.

Thornton

"If you have can travel some expect you to travel the length of the country for a 10 minute shag.

Clubs only and hotels. Distance they are willing to travel, local meets only kinda thing.

Agree with you, having more criteria would help help enormously when doing a search. "

I asked for hotel and club to be added a long time ago in a thread in the feedback forum.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Agree with you, having more criteria would help help enormously when doing a search.

I asked for hotel and club to be added a long time ago in a thread in the feedback forum. "

So did I a few years back. I'm sure they will get round to it eventually

belfast

Folks really appreciate all the comments, seeing a variety of others people's views certainty clears things up for me, but like most others would like to see more choice

"Can't accommodate can't travel, what exactly does this mean? Surely if you leave home and go down the street thats travelling "

Usually means they have no transport

I would see it as cannot or don't wish to accommodate and either only travel locally or have no transport so are restricted to distance. Best thing to do is just ask if you're not sure.

» Add a new message to this topic