FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > foreskin

foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

just had a message on another site boasting about his nice tight forskin

is it good tohave a tight foreskin?? does it make any difference?? can it be too loose???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It is the one thing that puts me off, i dont care if someone is cut or uncut but a tight foreskin nooooooooooooooo

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

am circumcised but I would imagine too tight wouldn't be a good thing..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would that make wanking the guy difficult?

im confused!!!

x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

guess it depends if the girls like a c..k that looks like a rollneck sweater

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

ouch - i haven't got one but makes me feel a bit funny - too tight? doesn't sound good to me! Z

How do they clean under it if its tight. I met one guy once with a tight forskin i wanted to get the stanly knife out. I didnt sleep with him i just couldnt

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"would that make wanking the guy difficult?

im confused!!!

x"

aye like tugging at something that doesn't move..

be as well rubbing your hand up and down a rolling pin.

Had a tighty and got it removed on my fortieth birthday - no fun at all but just dandy now!

It will be a turn off for me.

I have always been lead to believe that tight foreskin is not a good thing.

By *ixplayMan  over a year ago

tamworth & Edinburgh

my foreskin is nice & loose & feels great to be pulled all the way down.

it must always be kept clean, as not all men do as it seems, its not nice for the ladies is it guys.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Met a guy once who's foreskin went completely over the end of his head with just a small hole at the end. It was nearly closed up but for about 5 mm.

It never stopped him performing though but when he came it was like putting your finger over the end of a hose and came out rather fast lol.

I asked him if he'd ever thought of being cut and it had never crossed his mind, don't think anyone had mentioned it to him before. Anyway he had a think about it for a while and took him self off to drs and decided to go for it.

Said it was the best thing he ever did, made his head so much more sensitive but made him cum quicker too lol

By *ee_awMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I met one guy once with a tight forskin i wanted to get the stanly knife out."

So how many men with foreskins were cringing when they read that?? lol Fortunately mine is not tight so impromptu surgery is not on the cards but nnnnnngggggggggg... please, keep the stanley knives in the cupboard!!!

"I met one guy once with a tight forskin i wanted to get the stanly knife out.

So how many men with foreskins were cringing when they read that?? lol Fortunately mine is not tight so impromptu surgery is not on the cards but nnnnnngggggggggg... please, keep the stanley knives in the cupboard!!!"

lmao, i will keep the stanley knife away if they keep their tight foreskins away from me. Still makes me shudder

Don't even remember mine It was taken off when I was 4.

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"Met a guy once who's foreskin went completely over the end of his head with just a small hole at the end. It was nearly closed up but for about 5 mm.

It never stopped him performing though but when he came it was like putting your finger over the end of a hose and came out rather fast lol.

I asked him if he'd ever thought of being cut and it had never crossed his mind, don't think anyone had mentioned it to him before. Anyway he had a think about it for a while and took him self off to drs and decided to go for it.

Said it was the best thing he ever did, made his head so much more sensitive but made him cum quicker too lol "

I sometimes find it tight if I try and roll it back over a strong erection.

Couple of times at a meet during the intro and small talk I have actually asked (rather than fumble) would they mind if I rolled my foreskin back now before arousal...no probs.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Foreskins are for losers, I have a fiveskin.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Don't even remember mine It was taken off when I was 4. "

Yeah! same with mine Private, snipped and whipped before my first birthday - praise the colonies and the MO

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I prefer cut cocks. Forskins are nasty n look awful. I live sucking a nice thick cock head circling it with my tongue tasting the pre-cum. Not some shrivelled up dick.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"I prefer cut cocks. Forskins are nasty n look awful. I live sucking a nice thick cock head circling it with my tongue tasting the pre-cum. Not some shrivelled up dick. "

Woohoo! we're sorted Private, get in the queue, we can be the cut cock cummers!

A hard on with the skin still tightly covering the helmet looks sooooo wrong!

Surely an overly tight foreskin that's hard to draw back presents hygiene problems too. T

XXX

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

"A hard on with the skin still tightly covering the helmet looks sooooo wrong!

Surely an overly tight foreskin that's hard to draw back presents hygiene problems too. T

XXX"

Hygene is not a problem as you may understand that actually 90+% of the day mr cocky is so flacid and resting the washing aspect is sooooo easy and flexible......its only when the likes of Pearl....eves ....and Diamond smiles appear he gets out of control.

By *DD1EMan  over a year ago

sea

I never realised I WASN'T circumsised until I asked my dear old mum about 9 years ago

The reason, there isn't much skin there covering the helmet when it's soft and when I get a hard on there is no skin covering it at all, although the skin is quite flexible and moves.

Having never seen a (real) circumsised cock before I always though I was circumsised because it looked nothing like my friends cocks which were uncut.

Later on in life it thought it was because I grew to a nice length, was the reason that I had no skin covering the end, my cock just sort of stretched it out sort of thing

My mum told me that she used to pull my skin right back as a baby to rip it away from it's attachment to the helmet

But to this day I will always thank her for doing that because if I do say so myself.....my cock looks great

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

gimme a cut cock any day -

I have a slight tighness, but nothing that's given me any trouble, i certainly wouldn't fancy whole cut, i'd probably go for the 'Dorsal Relieving incision'...Err without the stanley knife

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I never realised I WASN'T circumsised until I asked my dear old mum about 9 years ago

The reason, there isn't much skin there covering the helmet when it's soft and when I get a hard on there is no skin covering it at all, although the skin is quite flexible and moves.

Having never seen a (real) circumsised cock before I always though I was circumsised because it looked nothing like my friends cocks which were uncut.

Later on in life it thought it was because I grew to a nice length, was the reason that I had no skin covering the end, my cock just sort of stretched it out sort of thing

My mum told me that she used to pull my skin right back as a baby to rip it away from it's attachment to the helmet

But to this day I will always thank her for doing that because if I do say so myself.....my cock looks great "

well i think we need proof of that

Mine is loose, but if yours is tight it doesn't automatically mean getting snipped.

There are stretching exercises that over time help slacken it off. In fact a more extreme form of these are what cut guys use to "regrow" their foreskin. But of course without the nerves that have been removed.

lol i wouldnt know as i was born with a natural circumcision so i dont have a fore skin, what you have never had you dont miss lol

"Mine is loose, but if yours is tight it doesn't automatically mean getting snipped.

There are stretching exercises that over time help slacken it off. In fact a more extreme form of these are what cut guys use to "regrow" their foreskin. But of course without the nerves that have been removed."

Yes i've tried the excercises, they're very good and can help a lot.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"am circumcised but I would imagine too tight wouldn't be a good thing.."

You just get better and better every day!

" In fact a more extreme form of these are what cut guys use to "regrow" their foreskin. But of course without the nerves that have been removed."

I didnt know guys could grow back foreskins, is it a similar thing to lizards regenerating their tails

is that were the saying cums! from.

all you can do is chew?

Foreskins vary as much as dicks do. As for myself,a lot of people think i am circumcised but I am not. I just have a willy where even when i am soft,there is almost no foreskin cover and when im hard,it rides right back totally exposing the head of my cock and there is very little/almost no slack to play with which is fine by me

» Add a new message to this topic