FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Male multiple ejaculation

Male multiple ejaculation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I came twice the other day - like within seconds of the first come. Any tips on how to repeat this outside of being with someone who turns you on like nothing else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Yeah.. just keep on wanking...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex FWB could cum and cum when wanking. He just kept going.

I'd love to be able to cum twice like that. As soon as I've cum once, I just want to sleep!

By *aptivatingWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"I'd love to be able to cum twice like that. As soon as I've cum once, I just want to sleep! "

Apparently men have a biochemical reaction that causes this, I'm starting to worry I may be a man

"I'd love to be able to cum twice like that. As soon as I've cum once, I just want to sleep! "

You're not the only one. Doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in. Once I've cum, the brain just goes into shut down. I'm so envious of the multiple cummers

"I came twice the other day - like within seconds of the first come. Any tips on how to repeat this outside of being with someone who turns you on like nothing else?"

Twice. Once when inas very young. Don't laugh but inexperienced and excitement, I must have come after a few minutes, and thought 'can't leave the poor girl now' and I kept going. A few mins later, I came again my cock became really hard and quite numb, haha. I kept going. And I can't again. Yes 3times, not much sperm, but the climax was something else, I remember collapsing in a big sweaty mess.

Recently I came twice one after the other. It was after a very hot sexy session. It was very passionate, and the build up was all day. Multiple orgasm is possible for a man, just like the woman, it's all in the mind I think.

I can do it... but.... it is usually a result of a long foreplay, build up. Have to say the orgasm it gives is ridiculously intense. I love it !

By *ikerP1000Man  over a year ago

Durham

I can multi orgasm with a bit of anal stimulation as i'm fucking or wanking.......its very intense.

I will cum then give it 10 min then I am already to go again but it's more now that I've got older ???

me too,if you look into it there is some animal instinct behind it

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I thought multiple ejaculation was normal. Was with a woman 2weeks ago and she was " wtf how you can keep going and cum again. Don't you need to sleep now" ....

Edging work great.Builds up the cum, then shoot when you're ready

"I'd love to be able to cum twice like that. As soon as I've cum once, I just want to sleep! me too,if you look into it there is some animal instinct behind it"
if you don't smoke, sleep comes quicker

All to do with age. In my teens and early 20s, I'd easily cum several times a night shooting tons each time! And every night!

These days I have to work hard to cum once. Sometimes I shoot a lot, sometimes not as much as I should, although I still pretty much keep it up every night. But now, one cum and I'm snoring like an insomniac's devil!

"I can multi orgasm with a bit of anal stimulation as i'm fucking or wanking.......its very intense."

That's interesting. I've just given my Fb the keys to the fun in that regard. It was fucking her that got me to shoot twice within a minute. See how it goes.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Apparently men have a biochemical reaction that causes this, I'm starting to worry I may be a man "

This has crossed my mind too, I am fit for nothing afterwards, can't even speak properly

"All to do with age. In my teens and early 20s, I'd easily cum several times a night shooting tons each time! And every night!

These days I have to work hard to cum once. Sometimes I shoot a lot, sometimes not as much as I should, although I still pretty much keep it up every night. But now, one cum and I'm snoring like an insomniac's devil!

"

But this is so much as I cum-cum-cum...and then cum-cum-cum - y'know? Two separate periods of ejaculation separated by about 15 seconds.

There was spunk everywhere.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

yes tantric practice x

By *alehautMan  over a year ago

East Sussex, London & Kent

This is my secret skill. I can keep going and ejaculate anything between three and six times before I’m finally done.

» Add a new message to this topic