FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > After meet contact?

After meet contact?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all hope everyone is well today

Im trying to work something out,i registered on here 12 months ago but only the last couple of weeks started to use the site properly

just wondering when youve had a meet and everything went really well you got on well with them etc do you message them again say a few days later just to say `hi hope your well` etc or do you wait for them to message you?

i did this because i thought i hope they dont think im ignoring them got a reply and had a bit of conversation through a few messages all seemed fine

next think i know ive been blocked by them no explanation or nothing

maybe im being soft and need to man up more lol but cant for the life of me think what i did wrong

surely it would be polite of the person to say `i enjoyed the meet but it was a 1 off`

just wondering your thoughts on this?

sorry its a bit long winded lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe it is always good manner to say thank you, even if the meet does not go as well as one has hoped.

I do not believe one has to wait for the other to respond first, as I do not believe there is anything wrong in taking the initiative.

After saying thanks, I would let it rest.

If he (I use "he" as I only meet single gents) does not keep in touch, then I take it that he is not interested in having repeats.

Just my personal way of going about it, that's all. Others may be different.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Lots of couples prefer "one offs".

Probably best to wait for them to contact you. If they want to see you again, then they surely will.

But everyone's different, and some other people would welcome you to keep in touch.

Don't ponder on it too much, and just move along

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just leave it, if they want to contact me again they will

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I just leave it, if they want to contact me again they will"

same here if they want to meet again they will be back some cpls like chat and become friends some dont ,i have few cpls who i meet from time to time and i dont chat every day or week just show respect and do not get in there face or be to pushy always give them space it works for me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for the replys

suppose really everyone is different

ah well you live n learn lol

You did nothing wrong, and it really is personal preference. I've read posts here from women who've been upset their meets didn't contact them again, or only did so the next time they were horny: they didn't appreciate that!

Personally, I wait for them to contact me. It can be months between meets, but my playmates keep in touch to say hi etc, which I find nice. It's only when I tire of them and they still contact me that I get annoyed, but they've seldom done anything wrong - it's me.

Don't worry too much about it, onwards and upwards as they say!

Well if you have messaged them to say thank you, they responded, then that should be it.

Im not saying this is the case here, but I have had experiences where Ive had a message, ive responded and had a little chat. Then every single time I am online Im getting messages, can we chat, can I phone you. I felt like I was being stalked and I felt a little threatened by it, so Ive had to block, and that could be whats happened here.

If youve had a meet, then may think you are constantly messaging to keep them exclusive.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I just leave it, if they want to contact me again they will"

Never do follow up messages, when departing we always say “you know where we are if you want us” it’s their choice if they chose to contact us or not.

I always write and thank the person i met for meeting me, even if there was no mutual attraction. If the meet wasnt good, i block them as ive had to do

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

after meets we always text the next day to say thank you ,had a fabulous time etc,as you would after being out with 'normal friends'its good manners to do so

always be polite.

even if you didnt get everything out of it you wanted.

be polite, chances are they may know someone who will contact you and be interested.

works that way sometimes.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The best thing would have been to ask them what they wanted you to do.

We discuss everything before we meet people,one of our preferences is only to be in touch if we all fancy another meet so you would have put us off if you were mailing every day.

We had one man on another site mail everytime we logged in, it makes things feel stalkerish...but there are also people who do like contact inbetween meets, but you will only find that out if you ask the people concerned at the time.

Everyones diffrent here ..... some just looking for a one off ... and may block as feel had there fun now moving to the next ..... I know maybe not what alot of us would do here as can come across rude and hurt after lovely time . But i know some couples who do this thats how thay swing ..... so dont take it to heart x move on and think positive xx

I suppose everyone is different

I dont mind people saying hi to me on here if i have met them, i dont like people texting me ramdomly, i give people im meeting my number incase anything comes up and they need to let me know if they cant make it, and thats all i expect it to me used for, not for text flirting and text tennis, or to call me up cause you fancy a chat, but a message on here to say "hi hope your ok" is fine, if they start mailing me several times a day i think that would annoy me

People i want to stay in contact with and speak to regular i give my msn to

» Add a new message to this topic