FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rugby teams after me , lol

Rugby teams after me , lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my rugby team are playing in your area and looking to wine dine and gangabngs you interested in havin a few of us ? ?? I get all sorts of posts but this sort make me smile and I bet your all getting them too..It was 8 sexie fire men last week .... and week befor group of men working doc and things in a Hospital never know if real or not. lol x jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Obviously this threads not what I thought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What! you haven't tried em yet. Get going woman!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

" Me and my rugby team are playing in your area and looking to wine dine and gangabngs you interested in havin a few of us ? ?? I get all sorts of posts but this sort make me smile and I bet your all getting them too..It was 8 sexie fire men last week .... and week befor group of men working doc and things in a Hospital never know if real or not. lol x jo xx "

you seem to get a lot of these rugby teams something your not telling peeps in here

"What! you haven't tried em yet. Get going woman! "
well i think some just get horny thinking about this and maybe play the game weekends and dream about group sex not sure . lol xx

" Me and my rugby team are playing in your area and looking to wine dine and gangabngs you interested in havin a few of us ? ?? I get all sorts of posts but this sort make me smile and I bet your all getting them too..It was 8 sexie fire men last week .... and week befor group of men working doc and things in a Hospital never know if real or not. lol x jo xx

you seem to get a lot of these rugby teams something your not telling peeps in here "

yes we have see some post other with same thing , lol just make me smile as i think not real ,,,, next mail i get is whats the most men you had and how do you like being shaged .

Yep... rugby team, football team and also a basketball team visiting from the states! My gal pals and I were gonna take on the footy team for a friendly.

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

it wud be damn fun if it was real

Hi sexy

Me and my team of 12 fellow gynaecologists will be in your area soon, after a hard days work doing smears and we like to chill out with some beers and have a gangbang. Do you fancy it? We can bring our own stirrups.

"Hi sexy

Me and my team of 12 fellow gynaecologists will be in your area soon, after a hard days work doing smears and we like to chill out with some beers and have a gangbang. Do you fancy it? We can bring our own stirrups. "

oooo now that would be very diffrent ..... xxx lol

Hi we are a bunch of clowns who after a hard day making folks laugh like to chill out with a bit of sexy fun.

"Hi we are a bunch of clowns who after a hard day making folks laugh like to chill out with a bit of sexy fun. "
well that could be very erotic all dressing up and clowning around , lol xx

Hi sexy, you are gorgeous yeah just my type, shame you have no pics on your profile.

Anyway, me and my 27 mates all like to get together straight after work and chill with some beer and a gangbang, we are a mix of fishmongers, sewage inspectors, slurry and muck spreaders and a couple of lawyers. Fancy it?

I would understand if you are not keen on meeting the lawyers straight after work.

"Hi sexy, you are gorgeous yeah just my type, shame you have no pics on your profile.

Anyway, me and my 27 mates all like to get together straight after work and chill with some beer and a gangbang, we are a mix of fishmongers, sewage inspectors, slurry and muck spreaders and a couple of lawyers. Fancy it?

I would understand if you are not keen on meeting the lawyers straight after work."

only is you bath and smell of roses and fit as fu-k , lolol xx what ever next , lol

"Obviously this threads not what I thought "

You're not the only one duped!

Hi sweet, me and my 35 mates are in you area tomorrow. We are are a bunch of fit as fuck swingers and professional strippers. After a hard days work, stripping, having sex and gangbanging we like to chill out with a cup of tea and a copy of Womans Realm.

Fancy it?

We can bring our own chocolate digestives

"Hi sweet, me and my 35 mates are in you area tomorrow. We are are a bunch of fit as fuck swingers and professional strippers. After a hard days work, stripping, having sex and gangbanging we like to chill out with a cup of tea and a copy of Womans Realm.

Fancy it?

We can bring our own chocolate digestives"

well i will be mum make tea and even home made cream cake .... and after offer myself to rub them down all over , lol xxx

Forum Mod

Laughing at Jims posts on this thread

Hi babe, we are 67 Trappist Monks and Dominican Nuns and after a hard days work, saying nothing and practicing abstinence we like to chill out by doing karaoke, swearing at the top of our voices and fucking anything that moves and most things that don't.

I would invite you to our gangbang but you are just a swinger so you are not hardcore enough for us.

PS would you like to donate to our steeple restoration fund?

Forum Mod

He's good.

"Hi babe, we are 67 Trappist Monks and Dominican Nuns and after a hard days work, saying nothing and practicing abstinence we like to chill out by doing karaoke, swearing at the top of our voices and fucking anything that moves and most things that don't.

I would invite you to our gangbang but you are just a swinger so you are not hardcore enough for us.

PS would you like to donate to our steeple restoration fund? "

You do know Jim your giving some here Idears we will be getting all sorts of weird posts for gangbangs now ,

"He's good. "

Oh, so you've heard have you??

I often get mails like this from guys coming to Newcastle for a stag weekend. I reply that if they can't score in Newcastle on a weekend they must be well dysfunctional....

I nipped into Greggs at top of Bigg Market on way home one night and got followed in there by about 6 blokes on the pull at 5.30pm!!! Ah the pulling power of a meat and tattie pasty.....

Hi sugar, me and my 89 mates are country vets and after a hard day's work inseminating shire horses and being up to our elbows in the arse of a Friesian cow, we like to unwind by...

What do you mean No Chance!! ??

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

i cum alone...usually

"Hi sugar, me and my 89 mates are country vets and after a hard day's work inseminating shire horses and being up to our elbows in the arse of a Friesian cow, we like to unwind by...

What do you mean No Chance!! ?? "

Thay may be really good at fisting i like that if done well. lolol xxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

ha ha, ive had the fireman one but have missed out on the rugby players

"ha ha, ive had the fireman one but have missed out on the rugby players "
keep looking in your mail box will come i am sure xx

» Add a new message to this topic