FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > matress protector

matress protector

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LBish OP   Couple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Ohhh my first post wasnt sure where to put it, here or the lounge. But here it is i guess.

I am a huge gusher and untill now we have always used towels on the bed, dont always work for one reason or another, wont go into detail. We are getting a new bed in the next few weeks and it aint cheep, so i was wondering can anyone advise about where to get a water proof matress protector from. Have looked about and they all seem to be not waterproof, just ones to protect from dirty, if they are waterproof then usually they are for single beds, ie bed wetting children lol.

Any ideas where i can get one from a double bed and one that dont make a horrible crinkerly noise when ya turn over lol ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

We got ours on ebay,u need to search for adult incontinence aids though

near bury st edmunds

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my i got a reply to my first ever post yehhhhh.

Thanks hunny, ill take a look no way do i want to ruine this bed, cost too bloody much. Its nice being a gusher but it sure has its downfalls lol. xxxx

near bury st edmunds

"We got ours on ebay,u need to search for adult incontinence aids though

"

Ohh forgot to ask, its dont make that horrible crinkerly noise does it every time ya turn over? lol

hexham

Tell me about it,we wanted a king size bed,the bloody mattress cost more than the frame.

And anything i can do to help a fellow gusher!

hexham

"We got ours on ebay,u need to search for adult incontinence aids though

Ohh forgot to ask, its dont make that horrible crinkerly noise does it every time ya turn over? lol "

No,its a sort of vinyl on one side with a cotton top side.We put our normal sheets on top.When its in the wash i have a black thin duvet that goes on top of the bed that normally "absorbs" when playing,and looks nicer than towels

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are you getting a mattress protector? It should be going straight into a guys mouth to guzzle down...no man should waste any womans cunt juice...it should be swallowed and thats that

near bury st edmunds

yeh stoping play to go grab a towel can sometimes kill the moment lol.

A guy can only guzzel as you so nicley out it so much, and i dont want to be constantly sat on his face either lol

hexham

"Why are you getting a mattress protector? It should be going straight into a guys mouth to guzzle down...no man should waste any womans cunt juice...it should be swallowed and thats that "

Given that i have been known to hit a wall 4 feet away,i dont want to drown playmates!

And as H said theres more to sex then sitting on a guys face,i gush most on top...i cant really see anyone managing to catch it!

Whats wrong with telling the cuy you are cumming then he gets his face down there? Or if you are on top hop off and then squat over his face and cum in his mouth.

lol

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my i got a reply to my first ever post yehhhhh.

Thanks hunny, ill take a look no way do i want to ruine this bed, cost too bloody much. Its nice being a gusher but it sure has its downfalls lol. xxxx"

We got PVC bedsheet from Honeylove works wonders...spanks Bish and runs

hexham

"Whats wrong with telling the cuy you are cumming then he gets his face down there? Or if you are on top hop off and then squat over his face and cum in his mouth.

lol"

Bloody hell how much work do u expect me to do!im too busy screaming and riding!

And no way am i stopping mid orgasm for anyone except my Master,and the idea of squatting over his face...!

"Whats wrong with telling the cuy you are cumming then he gets his face down there? Or if you are on top hop off and then squat over his face and cum in his mouth.

lol

Bloody hell how much work do u expect me to do!im too busy screaming and riding!

And no way am i stopping mid orgasm for anyone except my Master,and the idea of squatting over his face...! "

Yep its very horny. Had it done to me before

near bury st edmunds

i gush through out sex not just when im cumming, so my time would always be spent squatting over his open mouth lol. yess it is horny and he loves it, but not for hours on end we dont lol.

leedscpl, your naughty minx you xxxxx

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I have one with a sort of terry toweling on the top an it doesn't crinkle but iv no idea where it came from. I'll have a look and see if there's a label on it.

xAx

"i gush through out sex not just when im cumming, so my time would always be spent squatting over his open mouth lol. yess it is horny and he loves it, but not for hours on end we dont lol.

leedscpl, your naughty minx you xxxxx"

Fair enough...guess you'll just have to get one of those horrible plastic sheets

near bury st edmunds

"I have one with a sort of terry toweling on the top an it doesn't crinkle but iv no idea where it came from. I'll have a look and see if there's a label on it.

xAx"

Just looked on ebay, seen some with terry toweling on them, but dont say its PVC on the other said, and as i can soak a towel which is more than doubled over, not sure if its just towling it will do. xxx

We have a rubber sheet also. but my girlie gave me a great tip, buy a cheap shower curtain and put it over, then towels on top

that reminds me of something funny. once the rubber sheet has been cleaned i have to put talc on it. only had some britney spears sparkly stuff. next time i played the guy was sparkling from head to toe afterwards lol

near bury st edmunds

"that reminds me of something funny. once the rubber sheet has been cleaned i have to put talc on it. only had some britney spears sparkly stuff. next time i played the guy was sparkling from head to toe afterwards lol"

LOL well at least he had a reminder for days after xxxxx

near bury st edmunds

ok found some great web sites, toweling on one isde PVC on the other, totally washable, so recon we are sorted, thanks all for the advice xxxx

dunblane, stirling

"ok found some great web sites, toweling on one isde PVC on the other, totally washable, so recon we are sorted, thanks all for the advice xxxx

"

Sorry, meant to say that's what mine's is like.

xAx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

shower curtain!!!!!!!! cheaper than a new mattress!!!

near bury st edmunds

As its a new bed. dont want to be messing about with shower curtains or towels, wanted something that can be on there already, easy to wash and dont mae crinkerly noises lol. The towling ones look perfect, but god do they vary in price from site to site, from 9 quid to over 20 quid xx

Livingston

"As its a new bed. dont want to be messing about with shower curtains or towels, wanted something that can be on there already, easy to wash and dont mae crinkerly noises lol. The towling ones look perfect, but god do they vary in price from site to site, from 9 quid to over 20 quid xx"

shower curtain inside an "older" duvet cover...fiver at most and be chucked in the washing machine every day, and not a crinkle to be heard!!!!

i think vids are needed of all this gushing !

near bury st edmunds

"i think vids are needed of all this gushing ! "

Trust a guy to come up with that idea lol

haha i always had a thing for it bt never manged to get with a girl who does it

Livingston

"i think vids are needed of all this gushing ! "

erm, should you not be sleeping??? xx

near bury st edmunds

"ok found some great web sites, toweling on one isde PVC on the other, totally washable, so recon we are sorted, thanks all for the advice xxxx

xAx"

Can i just ask about matress depth, the one we are getting is quite deep, do they fit devan matresses ok ?

god im being so anal over this, i know lol x

ahhh... so you are into anal as well !!!!!!

near bury st edmunds

God yehh xxx

I get mine from debenhams, they have a cotton (terry towelling) top, with the waterproof side underneath.

Dont make a crinkling noise and i dont notice them making me too hot and sweaty when sleeping either! (£28 for a double size)

Bit of a bugger to dry as they drip after going through the washing machine, but i guess will be easier in this warmer weather.

top tip....dont tumble dry them, even though the instructions say u can, they tend to melt!!

x

xAx

so is mine, and yes they fit fine from debenhams (good quality)

Can i just ask about matress depth, the one we are getting is quite deep, do they fit devan matresses ok ?

god im being so anal over this, i know lol x"

dunblane, stirling

xAx

god im being so anal over this, i know lol x"

mine seems to fit a deeper mattress fine but it will depend on the sheet.

I'd say go for the debenhams then u caan take it back even if it's out of the packaging - just say it doesnt fit right.

or even better buy a few diff ones an pick what u like

they are a buggar to dry so 2 might be an idea anyway

have you tried like Matalan? they do cheap bedding, you might just get lucky

and again you'd be able to take it back

Good luck

xAx

near bury st edmunds

Thanks for all your comments, been very helpfull, i have seen loads online and they all seem to be the toweling ones but half the price in some cases. I have also made sure i have read the returns policy incase they dont fit. Can get them online for nine pounds each for a double, i even emailed one to chec the dpeth of the matress they will fit, then if they quible about a return, i can say well i have emailed you lol.

but thanks for all your comments and my first forum post wasnt a disaster lol

xxxxx

Dunelm have some good ones

» Add a new message to this topic