FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the first full

the first full

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

swap you did, how did you feel ,did you enjoy or have to have a good think about ,over the years have heard some good and bad reactions ,for years we have just mostley done f2f and some soft swap over the last few weeks and went a bit further with full swap, must say we really enjoyed it but the first time the mrs wernt to sure as she wondered how i was feeling but she didnt have to worry as it was cany horny ,how was yours and did it take you a bit to get your head round it .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

never seen the point of anything else,but then we were fucking other ppl long before there were sites to tell us wat soft swap was.

If i want great oral,ill shag kev,if i want to shag my hubby,i will do it at home without any hassle of meeting others.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We never messed about with limitations such as soft-swing, we'd go with whatever was on offer LOL. So there wasn't any big leaps of faith so to speak.

Of course there was a 'first time' and it is a fact that Mrs didn't know how she would feel seeing Mr with another women but there was only one way to answer that question and in practice it wasn't a problem at all.

What did take a bit of 'getting our head around' was learning to relax. The thing is, as a couple we are very protective of each other, care wise not jealousy. So the 'he/she had better be treating my partner right' thoughts in our minds was a little bit distracting/off-putting. But we just talked it through and the issue evaporated.

None of it has ever been a bad experience but fair to say that some have been better than others

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our first experience wasnt that good, and resulted in us deleting our profile off here but we are back after solving our problems. It was my fellas reaction to me being with another man that was the problem...

He didnt go the whole way with the woman of the other couple but was upset afterwards and it caused massive probs between us and nearly split us up. We have worked through them now and back to try again!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We started straight off with full swap, and had great fun, before we ever joined a site.

In fact, we never knew there was such a thing as "Soft Swing" until we joined a site, it never entered our heads.

XXXX

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

we have always done full swap, we thought that was the idea of swinging

(wife swapping)

Where did soft swap appear from ?

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"we have always done full swap, we thought that was the idea of swinging

(wife swapping)

Where did soft swap appear from ?

"

its on your profile

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We jumped right in and full swapped on our first time...thought what the hell, going to either love it or hate it!

Both enjoyed it and loved watching each other with another partner.... haven't looked back since

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

We meant to start off as same room soft swap but ended up meeting a single guys for our first ever meet which was anything but soft. We liked it, so took time to get back to meeting couples. Obviously with a little prior experience he was perfectly fine watching me get rogered by others, I have to say it was me that was a little uneasy with the idea of watching him do the same (I know, double standards!). Didn't put us off though and with the right couple I really enjoyed it. Think it was just the shock of realising how we were at different levels of what we'd seen the other do, how he was fine and to me was still new.

Now we say we're soft but more than happy to go further with the right people.

» Add a new message to this topic