FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys with new profiles

Single guys with new profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it single guys decide to go off the site and then come back again but with the same photograph and the same c**p profile, don't they realise it's going to result in the same as before either being ignored or blocked!!! What is the point of this at least change a few things to improve your chance I say.

Sorry rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do people always attribute everything to the single blokes! I've seen single women do exactly the same thing, and then feign innocents when pulled up about it.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

yes sassys right its happens in ALL catigories . maybe the person /cpl has been blocked and new profile is to get in touch with people whove blocked em . maybe they using it as fresh start after a break . if they choose to use same pic and profile blurb then thats up to them ! if it isnt working and they dont get meets its only them whos missing out isnt it lol ! for all you know they could have loads of meets through it and people are queing up.

as with anything though could be a million reasons why ppl do the things they do ,best not to get stressed over it and accept that people do all mannor of strange things just because they can ! x

i think that it's up to them to do that. if it works for them, then it was worth it....if it doesn't (kinda speaks for itself). it only becomes wrong if they are then pursueing profiles that have blocked them for valid reasons. that is just harassment! (i'm only on my 13th profile) lol -------joke by the way

"Why do people always attribute everything to the single blokes! I've seen single women do exactly the same thing, and then feign innocents when pulled up about it."

Only attribute this to the guys because they are the ones that contact us so therefore we notice it. There are at least three if not more who have done this now. We have previously turned them down (politely I may add). Doesn't really BOTHER me what they do, just wish they'd remember we'd turned them down and would do so again that's all.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

then use the block fliters so no new profiles can contact you ...issue solved .

Hi

I am a single guy new to the site, been here for about 3 weeks.

I think single guys can be treated suspiciously.

I 've tried to comunicate with people but just getting blocked or ignored.

I would like help to identify the problem.

Could someone please help!!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do a search on the forums, there will be plebty of advice and threads on it.

"Why is it single guys decide to go off the site and then come back again but with the same photograph and the same c**p profile, don't they realise it's going to result in the same as before either being ignored or blocked!!! What is the point of this at least change a few things to improve your chance I say.

Sorry rant over "

i had to delete my profile and re do one so old pics are back on mine but will be getting new ones up soon

men arent always at blame women and couples can be as bad tpoo

"then use the block fliters so no new profiles can contact you ...issue solved ."

Just looked and didn't realise about all these functions, will definitely be putting a few of them in place asap, thanks for pointing them out

"Why is it single guys decide to go off the site and then come back again but with the same photograph and the same c**p profile, don't they realise it's going to result in the same as before either being ignored or blocked!!! What is the point of this at least change a few things to improve your chance I say.

Sorry rant over "

Some people find it hard to put up profiles and know what to say. Also even with camera phones many only have a few photos. Maybe just maybe its a nice guy who struggles on line but is lovely in person.

Sorry rant over "

Use the block buttons, simples.

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

As a single guy, thanks for your support. Classy lady.

"Why do people always attribute everything to the single blokes! I've seen single women do exactly the same thing, and then feign innocents when pulled up about it."

yep women are worse with the same old tired pics and beer bellies...well up here in the north east anyway...lol

By *bfoxxxMan  over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

Sorry, but there's a lot of rude, ignorant people out there.

Assuming you are not an idiot, read the profile and only contact the ones you match closely. Even then you might not get a reply. I hate the ones who expect you to write an essay for them - they clearly don't have a life and would rather read than DO.

Just keep trying mate, try some clubs, get out and about.

I cant understand it to be honest. Why delete a profile, it you are only going to create an identical one a month later. If its problems with people then block them or contact admin. I have seen men and women do this

It confirms my belief that survival is the fittest.

The good ones tend to be self-starters who can put a decent profile together without much help.

» Add a new message to this topic