FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First bi female advice

First bi female advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I've recently started a relationship and my partner is 95% sure she wants to try a ffm threesome with me.

From a bi females perspective - do you think it's better and potentially sexier for her to try some bi fun on her own, or with me?

She's undecided as we never finish the conversation because we end up fucking like rabbits!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I've recently started a relationship and my partner is 95% sure she wants to try a ffm threesome with me.

From a bi females perspective - do you think it's better and potentially sexier for her to try some bi fun on her own, or with me?

She's undecided as we never finish the conversation because we end up fucking like rabbits! "

Why not have an mff but you sit and just watch and maybe say what you'd like to see them do together ?

Kind of like being there supervisor ?

Maybe wear a high vis vest and a white hard hat, could be kinky ?

"Hi,

She's undecided as we never finish the conversation because we end up fucking like rabbits!

Why not have an mff but you sit and just watch and maybe say what you'd like to see them do together ?

Kind of like being there supervisor ?

Maybe wear a high vis vest and a white hard hat, could be kinky ? "

And something very few single bi females would actually be willing to do!!

OP the only person who can answer that is your girlfriend, no one else as everyone is different

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hi,

She's undecided as we never finish the conversation because we end up fucking like rabbits! "

i dont know what you have decided about other things like soft swap or full swap etc..but a single female isnt likely to join you unless you have all your other stuff straight..so my advice would be to get out on the scene at clubs and socials, meet some couples socially and some women and see what happens, you may find it easier to go for a soft swing couple for a bit of ff play as its her fist time..rather than place the pressure of an FF meet directly on her shoulders..hope this helps x

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

My first bi experience was a mff with my boyfriend. I don't remember why now but I was far to shy and nervous to try myself.

It could just be a confidence thing with her as it was me.

After a few mff's I started playing solo and I don't understand why I was making a big deal about it.

If you don't mind offer her a ff play and let her know the option is there. Might be hard to arrange a mff as some people do struggle.

Xxxx

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Hi,

Kind of like being there supervisor ?"

There not performing seals!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Whichever way you decide, it's unlikely to happen from a single male profile.

Set up a couple profile, explain what you want and go from there.

Thanks to all of you for good advice, apart from hi vis lmfao! I wear that too much as it is!

We've spoken again, she's in charge! Lol. And her plan is to find another woman on her own and bring her to me as a gift!!! Omfg!

Wish me luck! I'm permanently hard since I've met her!

"Thanks to all of you for good advice, apart from hi vis lmfao! I wear that too much as it is!

We've spoken again, she's in charge! Lol. And her plan is to find another woman on her own and bring her to me as a gift!!! Omfg!

Wish me luck! I'm permanently hard since I've met her! "

yeah right. i think shes got too many fantasy scenarios regarding single bi women as well..as a gift, ....

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Thanks to all of you for good advice, apart from hi vis lmfao! I wear that too much as it is!

A gift sorry but I'm pretty sure a single lady would not like this scenario at all. For an FFM to even happen, never mind be successful the lady needs to feel sexy, wanted by both of you, and be an equal partner in the play proceedings. They are not a toy! They need to know what's in it for them, they aren't there just to make fantasies come true!

I've had a lot of girl girl fun with ladies from couples, and also at ladies only nights at clubs, that is another way of approaching things.

Good luck

Bun

A gift

Good luck with that pmsl

Two questions

Is she on here?

Does she know you are?

As others have said good luck with that one

What woman would want to be a 'gift' for a man, a threesome is about all being together, especially for a single female, they are not toys to be pulled out the box when you want to play with them.

I think it doubtful this scenario will happen.

Lmao I doubt that this will happen like you seem to think. As a couple who are looking for a threesome you are competing with a lot of other couples and they are probably not putting pressure on the single woman to be a "gift".

Good luck with it

M

I'd suggest she played with the female while you watch and then if everyone is comfortable you can join in.

Erm.. To all of you I guess..

Classic case of text misunderstanding..

Gift... Was her word, not mine. I did suggest different scenarios.. She knows who I am, she knows I'm on here, she says I'm free to do as I please, I say she is, but she says she doesn't want to.. She isn't a fan of fab.

"Erm.. To all of you I guess..

Classic case of text misunderstanding..

Gift... Was her word, not mine. I did suggest different scenarios.. She knows who I am, she knows I'm on here, she says I'm free to do as I please, I say she is, but she says she doesn't want to.. She isn't a fan of fab.

"

no comment..you are digging yourself into a hole..she sounds delightful..not..

my first bi time was alone with a fem - her partner joined us later - i wouldnt have had it any other way - it can be very intimidating for you to be there for the other fem as it might be seen as you wanting to watch more for your pleasure than theirs - maybe let the ladies meet up alone for a social first let them decide what they want to do rather than let you chat about it on here on her behalf

Interesting reading.

Think I'll be coming back for another read.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Decide what she wants both from her to the other lady, vice versa and between you and the lady. Only hen can you find someone suitable. Make sure your boundaries are in place before going ahead!

» Add a new message to this topic