FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Had to cancel membership as my son is on here.

Had to cancel membership as my son is on here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames Whyte OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

So, read the text message sent to me by a female friend yesterday. Transpires her son wanted help to teach his wife bisexual ways. Mum recognised the tattoos and got the hell out of here. I know work colleagues and friends have been recognised, but this was one extremely close call. Anyone else come this close?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, read the text message sent to me by a female friend yesterday. Transpires her son wanted help to teach his wife bisexual ways. Mum recognised the tattoos and got the hell out of here. I know work colleagues and friends have been recognised, but this was one extremely close call. Anyone else come this close?"

Shud have just said hello lol

She should have just blocked him,

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I fucked someone who a coupla years down the line became my boss - neither of us initially recognised each other but I ended up losing the job - a dirty bi male threesome obviously shamed him!

"I fucked someone who a coupla years down the line became my boss - neither of us initially recognised each other but I ended up losing the job - a dirty bi male threesome obviously shamed him! "

Maybe he was just pissed off you didn't recognised first thing

"I fucked someone who a coupla years down the line became my boss - neither of us initially recognised each other but I ended up losing the job - a dirty bi male threesome obviously shamed him! "

Either that or you were shit at your job x

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I fucked someone who a coupla years down the line became my boss - neither of us initially recognised each other but I ended up losing the job - a dirty bi male threesome obviously shamed him!

Either that or you were shit at your job x"

I was bloody good at my job but he was known as a family man as had been there years - they all knew his wife and kids and I don't think he appreciated me whistling 'If you go down to the woods today' whilst sat infront of him (aforementioned filthy threesome was in the woods)

"I fucked someone who a coupla years down the line became my boss - neither of us initially recognised each other but I ended up losing the job - a dirty bi male threesome obviously shamed him!

I was bloody good at my job but he was known as a family man as had been there years - they all knew his wife and kids and I don't think he appreciated me whistling 'If you go down to the woods today' whilst sat infront of him (aforementioned filthy threesome was in the woods) "

Fuckin lollllll

I was bloody good at my job but he was known as a family man as had been there years - they all knew his wife and kids and I don't think he appreciated me whistling 'If you go down to the woods today' whilst sat infront of him (aforementioned filthy threesome was in the woods) "

lol naughty

"So, read the text message sent to me by a female friend yesterday. Transpires her son wanted help to teach his wife bisexual ways. Mum recognised the tattoos and got the hell out of here. I know work colleagues and friends have been recognised, but this was one extremely close call. Anyone else come this close?"

Easy veri...

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Shud have just said hello lol"

She should have told him to tidy his room

Mr ddc

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

Just spat some of my tea across the office when I read that!

Haha... You are just trouble HP.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Shud have just said hello lol

She should have told him to tidy his room

Mr ddc"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

You crack us up Hanky. Oh how we missed you. X

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

I'm sure she won't mind you telling everyone, including her son.

Filthy Fuckeryville

I was bloody good at my job but he was known as a family man as had been there years - they all knew his wife and kids and I don't think he appreciated me whistling 'If you go down to the woods today' whilst sat infront of him (aforementioned filthy threesome was in the woods)

Just spat some of my tea across the office when I read that! "

Oops after reading all these responses I apologise for hijacking your thread OP!

Filthy Fuckeryville

You crack us up Hanky. Oh how we missed you. X "

I won't go onto tell you about his cheesy spunk then and how I made him a cheesecake for his birthday....

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Was he special branch?

"She should have just blocked him, "

Or sent him to bed without any dinner!

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"So, read the text message sent to me by a female friend yesterday. Transpires her son wanted help to teach his wife bisexual ways. Mum recognised the tattoos and got the hell out of here. I know work colleagues and friends have been recognised, but this was one extremely close call. Anyone else come this close?

Easy veri..."

Haha...

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

No, it was a treesome

By *ames Whyte OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I'll just have to put you across my knee.....

Sorry, I don't understand. Why cancel your membership?

By *s2b3cMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh god I can imagine the panic as soon as she recognised him lol

And if he reads the forums he will now realise "SHIT! I was wanking over my MUM!!"

Everyone can stop posting today - this wins the fab forums

Filthy Fuckeryville

Everyone can stop posting today - this wins the fab forums "

By *isselvieWoman  over a year ago

____

Had a teacher message me once, I freaked out and blocked him without explanation.

Sometimes I still wonder about it...but can't remember his username so c'est la vie.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I won't go onto tell you about his cheesy spunk then and how I made him a cheesecake for his birthday.... "

So, you couldn't leave it alone? What happens on meets should stay on meets and not be used to intimidate people in their place of work. I think you were lucky he didn't get you done for harassment or take legal action. Surely you can draw the line between work and play? Can you imagine if a woman was experiencing this at work, it defo would be harassment. No wonder you lost your job. Let's hope you weren't doing something you had to concentrate on .... seems like you were more interested in embarrassing him than doing your job anyway.

Filthy Fuckeryville

I won't go onto tell you about his cheesy spunk then and how I made him a cheesecake for his birthday....

So, you couldn't leave it alone? What happens on meets should stay on meets and not be used to intimidate people in their place of work. I think you were lucky he didn't get you done for harassment or take legal action. Surely you can draw the line between work and play? Can you imagine if a woman was experiencing this at work, it defo would be harassment. No wonder you lost your job. Let's hope you weren't doing something you had to concentrate on .... seems like you were more interested in embarrassing him than doing your job anyway."

Lmfao oh my you take things seriously - it was a bit of fun. At the point in time most of this went on he wasn't even sure it was me and same I wasn't totally sure it was him as had been about FIVE YEARS previously!!

During that time I had completely changed from having long blonde curly hair and being slim to a proper porker (about five stones on) with short red hair - I had hardly been looking at his face at the time of the meet to be sure it was him, it was my partner seeing him that confirmed it as he remembered.

He actually made vague passes at me when he realised. I dropped hints like the whistling so he would realise it was me and hopefully know I wasn't about to spout it everywhere!

Why the fuck I'm justifying this to you I have no idea.....

I'm not new to this game and I know the rules. It was me should have taken him to court for unfair dismissal!

SW London

So, you couldn't leave it alone? What happens on meets should stay on meets and not be used to intimidate people in their place of work. I think you were lucky he didn't get you done for harassment or take legal action. Surely you can draw the line between work and play? Can you imagine if a woman was experiencing this at work, it defo would be harassment. No wonder you lost your job. Let's hope you weren't doing something you had to concentrate on .... seems like you were more interested in embarrassing him than doing your job anyway.

Lmfao oh my you take things seriously - it was a bit of fun. At the point in time most of this went on he wasn't even sure it was me and same I wasn't totally sure it was him as had been about FIVE YEARS previously!!

During that time I had completely changed from having long blonde curly hair and being slim to a proper porker (about five stones on) with short red hair - I had hardly been looking at his face at the time of the meet to be sure it was him, it was my partner seeing him that confirmed it as he remembered.

He actually made vague passes at me when he realised. I dropped hints like the whistling so he would realise it was me and hopefully know I wasn't about to spout it everywhere!

I'm not new to this game and I know the rules. It was me should have taken him to court for unfair dismissal! "

Of course its serious, would have been a bit of fun for you, but if it happened to me, I would take it as serious harassment, as I am sure many women would. Of course, why would it be different for a man. Sounds for sure like you were bringing outside interests into the workplace .... for me, when I am at work, I dont think about anything like that .... god forbid anyone I had met in the past acted like that. I would think they had a serious screw loose and a bunny on the boil

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'm not new to this game and I know the rules. It was me should have taken him to court for unfair dismissal!

Of course its serious, would have been a bit of fun for you, but if it happened to me, I would take it as serious harassment, as I am sure many women would. Of course, why would it be different for a man. Sounds for sure like you were bringing outside interests into the workplace .... for me, when I am at work, I dont think about anything like that .... god forbid anyone I had met in the past acted like that. I would think they had a serious screw loose and a bunny on the boil"

When he was making lewd comments from early on I assure you he would not have been bothered.

When asked what the weather was like upon him coming in from lunch, his response was 'really wet, just now I like my women'. That's not someone who is going to take unkindly to whistling!

I'm not daft. If thought it would have been a problem I'd have kept quiet.

SW London

Of course its serious, would have been a bit of fun for you, but if it happened to me, I would take it as serious harassment, as I am sure many women would. Of course, why would it be different for a man. Sounds for sure like you were bringing outside interests into the workplace .... for me, when I am at work, I dont think about anything like that .... god forbid anyone I had met in the past acted like that. I would think they had a serious screw loose and a bunny on the boil

When he was making lewd comments from early on I assure you he would not have been bothered.

When asked what the weather was like upon him coming in from lunch, his response was 'really wet, just now I like my women'. That's not someone who is going to take unkindly to whistling!

I'm not daft. If thought it would have been a problem I'd have kept quiet."

It just sounded like you were totally revelling in it ... must have been a great working environment for everyone else around you guys ....

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'm not daft. If thought it would have been a problem I'd have kept quiet.

It just sounded like you were totally revelling in it ... must have been a great working environment for everyone else around you guys .... "

Bizarrely the place was like a morgue - banter was missing and few partook. Maybe that's why he started with the lewd comments early, or maybe he just recognised me much earlier than I thought? I gave a good as I took and was intent in finding out for sure if it was him.

Who knows - too late now anyway as I was sacked/laid off despite being bloody good at my job

If I had of shouted it out to all the employees they'd never have even believed it of him. He was married happily and well, just noooooo.

Least Iost the weight I put on again

» Add a new message to this topic