FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Really in to anal???

Really in to anal???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isepranker OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

I've noticed so many ladies on here are in to anal. Is that really the case? Do you enjoy it as a one off with the right person, or do you make it part of most meets???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

"I've noticed so many ladies on here are in to anal. Is that really the case? Do you enjoy it as a one off with the right person, or do you make it part of most meets???"

My ex gf used to take anal as mush as in her pussy...a good session alwayss started with oral, then I would either do her pussy bare back and then glove up for anal or start with oral, glove for anal then deglove for her pussy...

She did admit every guy she ever fucked had also fucked her ass...apparently her anal cherry was popped within an hour of her first cock in her pussy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. Love when done as part of a good, long sex session.

Rugby

Amazing pics JJ!!!! Thanks for sharing! ??

I like anal if it's done how I like it, just not many guys do so I tend to avoid anal

Guys are just far to rough up there and even though they say they will take it slow to start in reality most do not they want to just bang away and it hurts

So even though I do like anal its very rare I do it because I simply do not trust guys to do what I've asked

"I like anal if it's done how I like it, just not many guys do so I tend to avoid anal

Guys are just far to rough up there and even though they say they will take it slow to start in reality most do not they want to just bang away and it hurts

So even though I do like anal its very rare I do it because I simply do not trust guys to do what I've asked "

Well put x

Rugby

"I like anal if it's done how I like it, just not many guys do so I tend to avoid anal

So even though I do like anal its very rare I do it because I simply do not trust guys to do what I've asked "

So how can it be done right for you?

Love anal but only with a guy who knows what he is doing.

Love anal but only with hubby x

"Love anal but only with a guy who knows what he is doing."

Exactly!

I like to play with anal toys when I'm alone too

So even though I do like anal its very rare I do it because I simply do not trust guys to do what I've asked

So how can it be done right for you?"

By them listening to what I say and actually doing what they agree to

Not say yes ok just to shut me up and get up my arse then totally ignor what I've said

By *iss_innocent1000Woman  over a year ago

london

Love anal and usually end up craving it after a while of being fucked in the pussy, it's nice to change it up (different condom each time so can get through a lot to be fair) - it doesn't always work out though have tried to do anal with last couple of meets and they just couldn't get it in

Rugby

All noted and understood lol

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love it but only do it with guys I know well. I don't do one offs but if I did they wouldn't get to have my arse!!!!

I love it but only with mr SlapnTickle

I love it with my partner- he is very experienced and understands what Naughtynymphos was talking about- ie.takes it very slowly and let's me control the pace depth and then it's intense.

Especially missionary because of the eye contact!

» Add a new message to this topic