FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we would ike to try dogging for the first time and live in south west cornwall was wondering if anyone knew of any places to go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

Watch out! We used to go dogging sometimes, untill, after one session, I noticed a car following us, yes, some guy was trying to follow us home! I went round roundabouts twice, stopped, and headed the wrong way. took us ages to shake him off.

There are some very weird people out there! please be careful

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Also you're not supposed to put locations on the forums, they will be removed.

PM them to the OP if you have any.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Watch out! We used to go dogging sometimes, untill, after one session, I noticed a car following us, yes, some guy was trying to follow us home! I went round roundabouts twice, stopped, and headed the wrong way. took us ages to shake him off.

There are some very weird people out there! please be careful"

It's more likely they thought you were heading for another location.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watch out! We used to go dogging sometimes, untill, after one session, I noticed a car following us, yes, some guy was trying to follow us home! I went round roundabouts twice, stopped, and headed the wrong way. took us ages to shake him off.

There are some very weird people out there! please be careful"

Last night went to Golden Acres a park near Leeds when leaving a Porsch pulled into carpark turned and starting following us...lucky my hubby is a good driver but it took us 10min's to get rid of the guy following us...and not first time someone tried to follow us home...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have lost count of the number of cars which have followed me around from place to place.... none have tried to follow me home. I will let them follow me all the way back into Leicester. When they eventually realise I am not heading to another site they turn around.

Had my first proper dogging experience last weekend and have to say after a bizarre start I thoroughly enjoyed it Was surreal tho, there's a very well known location near me which, when I drove in, found was actually quite a large car park where there were a load of 16-17 year old boy racers, and at the other end a group of middle aged men swarmed around a car where the fem inside was happily slipping the gear stick inside her :-s

Left there and went to a quieter location to see a couple I had previously agreed to meet and had a great time. Hope your search goes well OP and you find a location more similar to the second one I found...

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

Yes, we used to go there sometimes as well, and the one by the motorway.

but it just got to busy, pull up and park and get instantly mobbed.

I know dogging has it's attractions, but it's not for us after so many bad experiences.

If you enjoy it..go for it!

We'll stick to clubs from now on, where your much safer and have some control.

hi _rs white , i am in winchester and happy to join in on a dogging style meet , more controled than random meets at dogging sights , xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When the wife and I have been dogging and been followed I've always enjoyed the challenge of losing them. Going around roundabouts half a dozen times normally gives them the hint.

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

whilst we havent been followed home, we too have had guys follow us around, but what they dont seem to get is we want to be left alone to start our fun, before they "STUMBLE" across us!!!

somtimes we havent even bothered playing because of being mobbed before we even taken keys out of ignition let alone cock/tits out

"When the wife and I have been dogging and been followed I've always enjoyed the challenge of losing them. Going around roundabouts half a dozen times normally gives them the hint."

isn't it illegal in many countries to go round roundabouts a certain number of times lol (as apposed to the purely legal "dogging" lol)

for the OP, i know of a place in falmouth that is supposed to be good...but i have only been told this, so can't validate whether it is! also, i have been told by a few couples that dogging tends to attract more....how can i put it, not so approachable men that the ones you would want to meet! if it's just the thought of being watched you guys want to experience, then i would suggest a club. but other prefer the thrill and seediness of dogging. to summarise, i have probably just wasted your time reading this as i havn't helped at all lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ty koda have totally avoided the question lol but clubs it is have decided i like home comforts like walls x

"ty koda have totally avoided the question lol but clubs it is have decided i like home comforts like walls x"

hey, i aim to please

» Add a new message to this topic