FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meets that didn't go to plan

Meets that didn't go to plan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankfully we have only had one meet that kind of went a bit pearshaped - in the way it was good to get out of there

Have any of yours gone a bit pearshaped? Also any that turned out to better than you could have ever imagined?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah shell and I met a couple at my home. I thought all was going well. The conversation flowing and all of a sudden the lady said to her partner can we go?

End of meet.

We were gutted. Such a lovely couple but obviously the lady wasnt feeling it.

No hard feelings it happens but we were very dissapointed.

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

What's a meet???

"Thankfully we have only had one meet that kind of went a bit pearshaped - in the way it was good to get out of there

Have any of yours gone a bit pearshaped? Also any that turned out to better than you could have ever imagined?!"

Do tell...

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We forgot to mention about our pets and within mins she was having a reaction or was a very convincing get out clause

Had one guy come over for a weekend, due to go back on the Sunday ferry but a storm kicked up and it was Tuesday before he could get back to the mainland, a bonus for us but he had some explaining to do to his wife and boss. Funny enough haven't seen him since.

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"What's a meet??? "

Met a man who against what i said decided to drive hes car into a wood rather than leave hes car at the gate. The car got stuck in a ditch in the wood. We both tried for at least two hours to push the car out but to no avail. It was raining hard and he was trying to phone a mate to come and help. He woudnt let me go to a farm for help. I even tried to contact a friend but the signal kept going. Eventually he decided to phone hes ex brother in law and father in law. He told me not to say much to them. Lol. They took me home and seemed pleasent.they Went back to the car and had to tow it back to the guys home a distance away. We had no fun and neva met again .

"What's a meet??? "

Hate it when people call someone a meet..or treat a meet like a piece of meat..

Just don't do it !!

» Add a new message to this topic