FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you ever

Have you ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been recognised off site in the real world and how did you react. Was at _ocal swimming pool with my kids sunday and a guy recognised me off fabs. He just kept winking at me in the pool lol and when I logged on later I had a message from him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not yet ! We hope it never happens lol

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nope... me either. Not sure I'd be all that comfortable with that either.

I met a couple on here and recognised the man as someone i went to school with, embarrassing to start with xx

"Been recognised off site in the real world and how did you react. Was at _ocal swimming pool with my kids sunday and a guy recognised me off fabs. He just kept winking at me in the pool lol and when I logged on later I had a message from him."

Lol! Sorry...dunno why but that just made me laugh. Just had visions of some guy with a hairy chest and tache, with leopard skin speedo's on with a sock stuffed down the front winking at you by the side of the pool

yes twice already!! we just denied all knowledge

"Been recognised off site in the real world and how did you react. Was at _ocal swimming pool with my kids sunday and a guy recognised me off fabs. He just kept winking at me in the pool lol and when I logged on later I had a message from him.

Lol! Sorry...dunno why but that just made me laugh. Just had visions of some guy with a hairy chest and tache, with leopard skin speedo's on with a sock stuffed down the front winking at you by the side of the pool"

He was at the pool with his kids I just thought he was a stalker or had a twitch in his eye

I went to a business meeting to see a new client and found he was a guy who'd been part of a gang bang two weeks before!

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"yes twice already!! we just denied all knowledge"

When and if it happens, I will be doing the same.

nope, not yet.

To be fair only my friends can see what I look like, and I doubt it would be a major issue as single lads dont get noticed much lol

"I went to a business meeting to see a new client and found he was a guy who'd been part of a gang bang two weeks before! "

And how did the meeting go? hehe

A lot of people on here tend to play _ocally so there is every chance of meeting someone you've met here, or have spoken to here when going about your day to day life.

We regularly see people we know from parties or meets knocking about town.

Doesn't bother us in the slightest

Have been noticed a few times usually in the supermarkets most of the time i learn about it through messages though.

My 40th last year walking round tesco's this guy kept stalking me round the isles even though he was with his a partner it was so obvious. Last thing i need is my mother knowing what a do, but only because of the grief i get already.

I always worry in Job interveiws has this person seen more of me than they should.

"Have been noticed a few times usually in the supermarkets most of the time i learn about it through messages though.

My 40th last year walking round tesco's this guy kept stalking me round the isles even though he was with his a partner it was so obvious. Last thing i need is my mother knowing what a do, but only because of the grief i get already.

I always worry in Job interveiws has this person seen more of me than they should.

"

FOrgot to say My mother was with me

By *anther10158Couple  over a year ago

Burgess hill

Discrection shoud be expected and assured. A polite hello and no more. We are all in the same boat here so for someone to make a meal of it worries us slightly. Surely it`s an unwritten rule that if you see or meet someone you recognise on ths site in public or otherwise you`d behave in an respectful manner. To have a guy winking at my mrs when she is swimming with our kids would really piss me off.

"Have been noticed a few times usually in the supermarkets most of the time i learn about it through messages though.

"

Which Tesco's?

"Been recognised off site in the real world and how did you react. Was at _ocal swimming pool with my kids sunday and a guy recognised me off fabs. He just kept winking at me in the pool lol and when I logged on later I had a message from him."

Yes a few times.. once in Asda, and once by someone that had seen me on cam the night before.. It was at my ex husbands work place... lol

Scariest was a guy that messaged me off here saying he had seen me dropping my daughter off at school.. That unnerved me a little.

Katie.x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Noone has come forward and admitted knowing me lol. One guy from here i see walking his dogs, he was chatting to me and told me where he walked them, i didnt give anything away but its right past my house

Which Tesco's? "

Lol you will keep trying

That time big one sandhurst

but also been spotted at

Sainsbury's Winnersh

Morrison's Bracknell

Yes you would think decency would keep someone from making anything obvious

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

I did walk straight into two blokes I know in chams once.

Which Tesco's?

Lol you will keep trying

That time big one sandhurst

but also been spotted at

Sainsbury's Winnersh

Morrison's Bracknell

Yes you would think decency would keep someone from making anything obvious

"

Imagine if they are married and she knows nothing best not get chatting lol

ive not been recognised from off this site in public but i have noticed other people from another site in public.. funny as im in busy public places like shopping centres. always play a game in my head of spot the swinger.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

has happened twice with guys we have met but decided not to play with and once with guy we did. First one a wink and later a quick chat, second kept walking... yes got a message later lol and third, nice chat in tesco. ha ha

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"has happened twice with guys we have met but decided not to play with and once with guy we did. First one a wink and later a quick chat, second kept walking... yes got a message later lol and third, nice chat in tesco. ha ha "

oh... also was once recognised when I was on spotlight being interviewed... was messaged later that day. Eeeek! Did try to avoid it, those damn journalists chased me.

"I did walk straight into two blokes I know in chams once. "

Oh yeah walking down the corridor at Chams

some guy shouted Reading at me he had mailed a lot and i'd never replied, now on my friends list though

My lady bank mananger !!

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Twice once at a car boot sale and once in asda. Had kids with us both times so it was just a knowing smile as we passed

each other lol

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

ive seen one cuple but i wudnt wink them or go up and say anything to them,id sound like a stalker lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"My lady bank mananger !! "

Oh I wish, they've been fucking me for years I'd love to get my own back!

I don't get recoginised at Chams

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I ( Mrs ) had a mail from someone who told me what I had bought at the newsagents that day and how he had recognised me from my cam in the chat room the day before.

I am still not sure if he served me or was a customer too.

By *ocalMan  over a year ago

Manchester

i have never been recognised myself (to my knowledge anyways lol)as i am very cautious about who i send face pics to

but about a year ago i was in contact with a cple close to me, they had pics with there faces partially hidden but a few with there car in the back ground, i worked out who they were but backed out of a meeting as it was a lady who works in the corner shop about 200 yards from me, i have talked to here a fair bit but nothing sexual or chatting up or anything like that, and she doesn't know that i know they are swingers, like someone said previously, it is an unwritten rule that you keep what you know to yourself, she is blissfully unaware that i know they like to play, and so she should be as discretion is paramount

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Not bumped into anyone yet, but infact i would love to, as it wouldnt bother me, i am who i am. Would love to see their reaction x

"Not bumped into anyone yet, but infact i would love to, as it wouldnt bother me, i am who i am. Would love to see their reaction x"

It can be fun seeing reactions, just not if you have somoene with you, It doesn't bother me other wise i'd hide all my profile pics

Hiya, I was recognised in the store where I work by the DHL delivery driver, which made me very red. At a different time I was chatting on a chat site with another fem and when I sent her my face pictures, she replied that she knew me and happened to live across the road, I didnt want to go out for a week lol x T

I do love playing that game though spot the swinger and imagining them kitted out in their full underwear lol

many times, while shopping, sitting at traffic lightand a swingers club by someone who works with me, plus there a few that work same shift as me males and females lol

thats partly why zoe took the red out her hair and took face pics off public veiw. coz when we are out its mostly with our kids and last thing we want is someone talking to us bout fab, but to be honest if the kids weren't there we wouldn't be bothered if someone said hi.

Yeah I have been once, was out bowling with a group of people from work. Met eyes with a girl on the way in and realised it was someone I'd had cam fun with from here. When she came back in I could see her trying to think where she recognised me from (I probably had too many clothes on for the instant recognition lol) I sent her a message on here and it lead to a happy ending, when she got home she messages me back and invited me over once I'd finished

"Been recognised off site in the real world and how did you react. Was at _ocal swimming pool with my kids sunday and a guy recognised me off fabs. He just kept winking at me in the pool lol and when I logged on later I had a message from him.

Lol! Sorry...dunno why but that just made me laugh. Just had visions of some guy with a hairy chest and tache, with leopard skin speedo's on with a sock stuffed down the front winking at you by the side of the pool

He was at the pool with his kids I just thought he was a stalker or had a twitch in his eye"

just a stalker

I was in a checkout queue at Tescos Copdock and stood behind a lady I had played with a couple of evenings before. She said she came from Cambridge ...lol

As she paid she turned and looked, exchanged smiles and went our seperate ways as discretion demands. But she texted me as I got to the car and asked if I was free for the afternoon....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We have not been recognised ourselves (as far as we know anyway) but have recognised 2 couples while out and about on our travels.

One of the couples are now our good friends

» Add a new message to this topic