FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hygiene/ Cleanliness

Hygiene/ Cleanliness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rT30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Munster

Ok this is a bit serious i guess!!

While doing some research (perving lol) i have read on alot of peeps profiles that they have had issues with hygiene!!

Is it really true that some people don't even bother with being clean and presentable when meeting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Course it’s true, have you never seen Jeremy Kyle

"Ok this is a bit serious i guess!!

While doing some research (perving lol) i have read on alot of peeps profiles that they have had issues with hygiene!!

Is it really true that some people don't even bother with being clean and presentable when meeting?"

i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !

Munster

"Course it’s true, have you never seen Jeremy Kyle "

Can't say that i have lol!! Get what you mean tho!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is it really true that some people don't even bother with being clean and presentable when meeting?

i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !"

I would have said go home, if you can't be bothered to wash then you are not coming any where near me.

Munster

i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !"

Did you ask them because of a lack of cleanliness or is that what you usually do?

i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !

I would have said go home, if you can't be bothered to wash then you are not coming any where near me."

I have said this before to someone, if it / they aren't clean for a meet who knows what else they aren't careful about!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

* nods *

Munster

Good point!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

My misses came across that problem in a club type setting. The guy in question in all respects seemed fine, smart and presentable but in the playroom when she got hold of his cock it was rancid. she didn't get any closer than arms length and had to disengage and go scrub her hands because of the stink!

It could be the end of playing with unknowns in a club type setting in future a sits really hammered her confidence.

[Removed by poster at 06/05/11 07:33:40]

"i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !"

I have had guys (regular playmates) ASK beforehand if they can shower when they get here (e.g. coming straight from work), and that's fine. But I'm afraid if I needed to TELL someone they needed to shower, I'd be showing them the door. A total turnoff!

"My misses came across that problem in a club type setting. The guy in question in all respects seemed fine, smart and presentable but in the playroom when she got hold of his cock it was rancid. she didn't get any closer than arms length and had to disengage and go scrub her hands because of the stink!"

BOAK!!!!!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We've come across the problem as well but its not been on the guy that was the problem.

"i have asked 2 guys if they minded jumping in the shower when they got here. neither was offended, or if they were, they never showed it !

I have had guys (regular playmates) ASK beforehand if they can shower when they get here (e.g. coming straight from work), and that's fine. But I'm afraid if I needed to TELL someone they needed to shower, I'd be showing them the door. A total turnoff!"

yeah i have asked been asked that too and am totally fine with it

maybe the 2 other lads would have asked but i didnt give um chance coz i am a bit of a clean freak when it comes to personal hygiene

both came round on their way home from clubbing with mates so showering somewhere else wasnt an option and i just love that shower fresh smell and taste of a person

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I always empty half a can of Lynx down me kecks before a meet.

"I always empty half a can of Lynx down me kecks before a meet. "

Africa or Dark Temptation ?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"I always empty half a can of Lynx down me kecks before a meet.

Africa or Dark Temptation ? "

Chocolate.

I would have said go home, if you can't be bothered to wash then you are not coming any where near me."

Indeed?!!

There's no way would I be letting anyone use my shower BEFORE I've dirtied them! Instant turn off, thankfully, I've yet to encounter such disrespect!

Fresh and clean works for me nothing worse than deoderant sprayed down your pants

"Fresh and clean works for me nothing worse than deoderant sprayed down your pants"

AGREED !

same with armpit spray. nowt worse than gettin a gobful of that !

well maybe, those that use talc between the legs

bleurgh

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I also wish some guys would remember to wash their hands !! After getting ready, splashing the aftershave etc or fuelling the car to come over, hands with remnants of stuff like that, showed in a pussy, can cause serious effects in the delicate balance of vaginal flora. At best giving you bacterial vaginosis, at worst an allergic reaction which stops you sitting down for 10 days !

We would all do well to bear in mind that we are working with internal mucous membranes here !!!

Jane x

By *ockwell DominusMan  over a year ago

Birstall

OMG ! I wouldn't dream of going on a meet without having a shave, shower and brushed teeth, mouth wash, deodorant ect.... Hell i'd even make sure my balls were freshly shaved too

"OMG ! I wouldn't dream of going on a meet without having a shave, shower and brushed teeth, mouth wash, deodorant ect.... Hell i'd even make sure my balls were freshly shaved too "

there is a school of thought that says brush your teeth a couple of hours in prior to a meet and use a combination of mouthwash / gum immediately prior

opening your gums up by brushing straight before can increase the chance of contracting STD's thru saliva and other bodily fluids

"OMG ! I wouldn't dream of going on a meet without having a shave, shower and brushed teeth, mouth wash, deodorant ect.... Hell i'd even make sure my balls were freshly shaved too "

Likewise. Well, not shaving balls, obviously. But I wouldn't dream of turning up to a meet without showering, clean (sexy) undies, brushed teeth, mouthwash, deo and a quick trim downstairs. It's called courtesy.

Never yet had a meet with someone who wasn't clean (touch wood). With past regular FBs I've not had a problem with them arriving from work and asking to use the shower - why not, as they get to use it after, too. I'd not be pleased if someone I was meeting for the first time turned up unshowered and asked to use it though.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ewwww... this thread is a little bit queasy!!

I think the problem for both guys and girls is that once you're a few hours after a shower then your bits are going to sweat a bit.

Even if it was a lunchtime meet I'd still like to shower beforehand and after, by the time club chucking out time comes at the end of a good boogie in your white flare suit you'd smell like a camel herders jockstrap (whatever one of those smells like)

Bleh!

No shower, no entry. Fact.

Is it really true that some people don't even bother with being clean and presentable when meeting?"

I have a issue with hygiene but i dont state it on my profile as i expect people to take it as obvious i expect them to be clean if i meet them and not have to be told

However i have met a few smelly sods along the way

I remember meeting on guy at his home and he had a, pretty good actually lol, gym at home and when i got there he had been working out, he said to be he wouldnt be a min and just finished off what he was doing, i think he was trying to impress me but showing me how much weights he could lift lol and then he stoppped his work out and carried on with our meet, while wiping the sweat away with a dry towel, no shower or anything, then expected me to play with him

Sod that dirty bugger lol

There's also the converse - freshly showered guys who overdo the aftershave and/or deodorant.

I saw one guy from Fab regularly for a while who had the most overpowering deodorant. it really irritated my nostrils. I did finally mention it to him and he admitted that he actually sweated very little and didn't smell but was worried in case someone thought he did. I persuaded him to jack the deo completely because he was right, he hardly sweated and certainly didn't smell.

And he smelled so much nicer au naturel.

I really hate cheap, overpowering aftershave too. Wish guys would go easy on the Lynx or whatever because most of them smell like factory chemicals.

Yes i once met a man who installed air conditioning, i think he went home, go changed and came out to meet me, revolting

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Never had the problem with an arranged meet,hwever recently at a club i went down on a woman,and she smelt really bad!At a club there is no excuse since there are sshowers there.

i had to leave the play room for at least 5 minutes!

Most defintately...I was invited to chat with a lady at her house and had no pics to go on..only spoke on the phone so thought a chat and a cup of tea initally wouldn't do any harm...I could hardly open her front door for the rubbish behind it and the stench was overwhelming...like something out of grimefighters !! she was stood there in her underwear with long greasy unkept her and she smiled with green teeth...I quickly had to make my excuses and left...so guys obviously hadn't though judging my the verifications on her profile !! took me weeks to stop shuddering and astounds me as to how people can live like that and how to why some men must be so desperate !!

I've heard a few men have had that experience.

Sadly I've had that expeience and they just don't seem to understand why you want to leave.

I have standards

Always always meet first for a drink and chat and i would never go to somones house now on invite without prior meet !

"I've heard a few men have had that experience.

Sadly I've had that expeience and they just don't seem to understand why you want to leave.

I have standards"

Was going to pm you but you blocked me for some reason lol must have been my smelly feet ! lol

"Most defintately...I was invited to chat with a lady at her house and had no pics to go on..only spoke on the phone so thought a chat and a cup of tea initally wouldn't do any harm...I could hardly open her front door for the rubbish behind it and the stench was overwhelming...like something out of grimefighters !! she was stood there in her underwear with long greasy unkept her and she smiled with green teeth...I quickly had to make my excuses and left...so guys obviously hadn't though judging my the verifications on her profile !! took me weeks to stop shuddering and astounds me as to how people can live like that and how to why some men must be so desperate !!"

ewwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww

By *ellaSessoCouple  over a year ago

NoWhere

[Removed by poster at 07/05/11 14:18:31]

"Always always meet first for a drink and chat and i would never go to somones house now on invite without prior meet !"

Even meeting first have seemed fine,

you just don't know how people are behind close doors

By *ellaSessoCouple  over a year ago

NoWhere

"Never had the problem with an arranged meet,hwever recently at a club i went down on a woman,and she smelt really bad!At a club there is no excuse since there are sshowers there.

i had to leave the play room for at least 5 minutes! "

That's a long time for you my dear lol you've never complained about my smell so I figure I'm sweet as chocy, just as bad if you have too much too lol x big hugs x

By *evin5050Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmm - thought it was just me who had a problem with other peoples unwashed armpits and worse, so yes, it certainly is true unfortunately.

Have had this problem when meeting with men, ladies and couples and as someone else mentioned, even in a club situation too. I have now mentioned it on my pofile that "I will shower before a meet if only everyone had the same respect" because I feel so strongly about it. How were these people brought up? Plus as again someone else said, if they are so careless about someting as simple and basic as washing - what else are they careless about?

Rant over - great thread, feel better for that!!!

PS - hopefully the offenders may read it too........

I've never experienced this on a swinging meet but I have on non swinging meets. At the risk of making people gag, one of my friends goes dogging and her naughty bag includes baby wipes as some mens cocks are so disgusting!! Bowk. Ms

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Never had the problem with an arranged meet,hwever recently at a club i went down on a woman,and she smelt really bad!At a club there is no excuse since there are sshowers there.

i had to leave the play room for at least 5 minutes!

That's a long time for you my dear lol you've never complained about my smell so I figure I'm sweet as chocy, just as bad if you have too much too lol x big hugs x"

Sweeter ,and more delicious i am sure

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Being clean before AND AFTER will also reduce the risk from STI's. Infectious bacteria generally has a 'migration period' and so washing a soon after sex as you can will reduce risks from STI's.

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

omg would never think of meeting without a shower & if am meeting for outdoor fun always have a tub of wet wipes for after the fun

"I've never experienced this on a swinging meet but I have on non swinging meets. At the risk of making people gag, one of my friends goes dogging and her naughty bag includes baby wipes as some mens cocks are so disgusting!! Bowk. Ms"

sorry but thats gross..if they are that bad why is she even playing with them!!!

"Most defintately...I was invited to chat with a lady at her house and had no pics to go on..only spoke on the phone so thought a chat and a cup of tea initally wouldn't do any harm...I could hardly open her front door for the rubbish behind it and the stench was overwhelming...like something out of grimefighters !! she was stood there in her underwear with long greasy unkept her and she smiled with green teeth...I quickly had to make my excuses and left...so guys obviously hadn't though judging my the verifications on her profile !! took me weeks to stop shuddering and astounds me as to how people can live like that and how to why some men must be so desperate !!"

oh that reminds me of a couple me and my ex met, tho they came round to our house

I swear i was looking for the flys buzzing round their heads as they walked in lol

They was ditry and scruffy, reminded me of wayne and waynetta lol and his topic of conversation was telling us about the time he had to shit into a tube to take a stool sample to the docs i mean honestly i know its something that happens and cant be helped if your ill but you just dont tell people about it on a swinging meet do you lmao

We made our excuses and asked them to leave but i could smell them in gthe house for days after, everytime someone came in i asked if they could smell anything, i think it may have just been in my heaed but i just couldnt get rid of that smell

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

best remedy for a cheesy cock is a blow torch.........

Thankfully its never happened to me, but I wouldnt be able to touch a guy who looked untidy. I really dislike sweat, and if I smell a slight hint of it, it really puts me off. It doesnt with my OH, in fact I love it when hes come home from work and I can taste his natural scent, that is really sexy, but its completely different for a playmate.

On another note though, I cant play with guys who smell of strong food either, garlic particularly. If anyones eaten garlic or curry beforehand and I can smell it, it makes me feel sick, garlic breath is vile

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Havent ever come across one single person who was completely clean and sweet smelling... yet!

OMG!! Thank god it hasn't happened to us yet and I hope it never does.....who goes to meets dirty?? I'd be mortified if anyone thought I wasn't clean, would never dream of turning up without having a shower and being freshly shaved everywhere! x

I always shower before, and I usually ask to use the shower again before playing as I will have had about and hour driving.. I would be very embarrassed if I smelt in any way. We are all thereto have mutual fun!

Pete

By *risky-841Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I so agree with you on that!

Ewe, does it really take so much to have a shower and shave (where needs to be)?

we ALWAYS shower before we go out for mees etc and have had a meet with a very smelly person. Was hard to tell if it was her or him at first but it was so bad it put us of playing for a wee while too

We could not imagine a woman being this smelly ever and have to say that the guys we have met have always been clean so far

» Add a new message to this topic