FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Whats the best thing about swinging for you?

Whats the best thing about swinging for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemorespice OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I mean apart from the obvious of great sex and making new friends.... thought as I had just opened a negative thread a positive one would balance it out! Personally, we have found that we communicate even better than we ever have and there is something to be said to sharing secrets bringing you closer together. Certainly storing up some amusing and hot memories for our old age even though we wont be able to tell any grandchildren!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hummmm after getting dumped by my swinging partner. I have to say thank you. Cus it has reopend the the doors to how much fun a single fem can have. So for me its a big plus!!!!

By *ittlemorespice OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Hummmm after getting dumped by my swinging partner. I have to say thank you. Cus it has reopend the the doors to how much fun a single fem can have. So for me its a big plus!!!! "

I like your style Miss

By *ockwell DominusMan  over a year ago

Birstall

The tea and biscuits afterwards

"The tea and biscuits afterwards "

hmmmm especially the chocy ones

my wifes face afterwards

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I quite like the sort of secrecy of it in normal life. The way you look around when you are out and wonder how many around you have done anything close to what you have.

Gotta say in reply to this thread, we have stopped after 2 years, i guess we have been unlucky but all we seem to have met just dishonest folks, time wasters, liars and folks with hidden agendas, some who promise all sorts and you end up being messed around.

In all we seem to have met only one genuine couple, who have remained friends but we dont play with anymore.

We enjoyed what we did but sadly i doubt we will try again, as we have more important things to do with our lives, but hey who knows never say never . Sorry to sound negative but we have become very disillusioned with the whole game, but we still love chatting with others in the chat room every now and again :P

but hey have fun everyone

"I quite like the sort of secrecy of it in normal life. The way you look around when you are out and wonder how many around you have done anything close to what you have. "

That's turned out to be quite a fun thing for us both too since we started swinging

We are both so much aware of others now when we are out and often are pointing out others to each other saying how nice etc. they look and we play are own "would you game" which is something we just did not do before we got into swinging

Best thing about swinging for me is some of the great friends i have made along the way

Some of who i have never played with and never will but are still great people and good friends

Oh and the sex

» Add a new message to this topic