FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi men pretending to be a couple

bi men pretending to be a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laphe1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

have learned a few lessons on here,I have realised that there are a lot of blokes on this site who hide behind a couples profile,you never ever get to see the lady.They try to Pm you and when you ask why no photos on profile you get bullshit about not having a cam or photos taken yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been on here 8 months & only just worked that old one out right

* creEps roUnd gRaveyArD * -|-

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe it's the beautiful flowery fascinator that you have attached to the left side of your head is attracting the bi's....

Yup they come in many disguises the bi's... Couples, singles etc.. You have guys blocked so you have minimised it... Sorry my lot are hassling ya.

They give us good bi's a bad name.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe it's the beautiful flowery fascinator that you have attached to the left side of your head is attracting the bi's....

"

Lol lol lol, sorry but this was funny. Yes be careful on here

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

There is every type of person/couple faking every type of swinging configuration so you shouldn't be pointing the finger at couples, singles, bisexuals, straights or gays or anything else etc. etc.

The finger only needs to point at your lack of experience. Do the same as the rest of us, learn to out the crap and move on

By *laphe1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I am doing,I didnt really mean to upset anyone,I have no problems with anyones preference.The problem is the dishonesty in making you believe you are making headway with a couple and setting up a potential meet.Yes I have been on here a while,and yes a little stupid or nieve .I have blocked blokes but when on cam this doesnt work somehow.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Seeing a person or a male and female on cam doesn't prove anything in itself either. Like I said there will be couples faking it as well, 'having a laugh' at other peoples expense.

Instead of following your 'wishes', or what you WANT the contact to be, follow your instincts instead. If it smells like shit, looks like shit, then regardless of what you WANT it to be, chances are it is shit

» Add a new message to this topic