FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meets

meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if you already have your perfect partner if he or she is good looking then surely looks age when you meet someone else doesnt matter it should be then personality counts with picsyou cant really tell what a couple is going to be like when you meet them do you think some people set their heights too hi in what they are looking for what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you have your perfect partner, does it matter if they are good looking? I think not.

but people select other partners to play with based on individual preferences and they will/may include looks, personality, body size, sexuality etc etc..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to find the person I'm going to get naked and have sex with attractive. I would not be able to get turned on by someone I simply don't fancy and therefore I wouldn't enjoy the experience at all.

I won't play with a guy younger than me... I just don't find it appealing in the slightest. Upper age limit may be tweaked a little bit if someone catches my eye.

Personality does come into it too... they could be Daniel Craig with the social skills of Gillian Mckeith ...you'll find I won't be going there

So in a nutshell... I won't compromise on looks/personality/age when deciding who I am going to have fun with.... I'm a fussy bugger ain't I?

I don't think people have their expectations too high, I think some people on here will settle for less than they really want as it can be so difficult to find that perfect couple/single. Stick to your guns on what kind of person you are looking for, because if you do settle for less you're not fulfilling your fantasy on here, you're gonna end up having a rubbish time, and nobody wants that.

"I have to find the person I'm going to get naked and have sex with attractive. I would not be able to get turned on by someone I simply don't fancy and therefore I wouldn't enjoy the experience at all.

I won't play with a guy younger than me... I just don't find it appealing in the slightest. Upper age limit may be tweaked a little bit if someone catches my eye.

Personality does come into it too... they could be Daniel Craig with the social skills of Gillian Mckeith ...you'll find I won't be going there

So in a nutshell... I won't compromise on looks/personality/age when deciding who I am going to have fun with.... I'm a fussy bugger ain't I? "

Yep I'll second that, there has to be an attraction and its all about preferences when we're playing, not just doing it because someone else turned up. In the fussy bugger club too I'm afraid

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

we have got to have some attraction there wudnt just play with anyone even if they have the best personality(not meaning to be harsh)

Looks are important to us. It's what we base our first judgement on whether to meet on.

There has to be a visual attraction for us to play

There has to be a spark of attraction physically and mentally.

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

The beauty of the scene is that you can have high expectations, we would never play with anyone that we did not meet what we are looking for.. When you have your perfect partner, it gives the ability to be choosy..

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

So just because you have your perfect partner, you should be expected to fuck an ugly? I don't think so. We're not here to do a service, we're here to have fun. We're biologically programmed to only have sex with people we find physically attracted to. Can you imagine trying to feel turned on by someone you don't find attractive?

As for age limits, i've never had sex with a man younger than me as it's not something that attracts me and our upper age limit is there as I don't want to shag someone as old as my dad!

*Her*

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

President of the fussy buggers club here.....

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

if you already have the perfect partner, then you can aford to be fussy, cause if you dont get a meet you have eachother. Why compormise swinging aint the end all and be all.

yep another member of the fussy club x

"President of the fussy buggers club here..... "

Good afternoon President of the Fussy Buggers Club... I hear you have high expectations of it's members *firm handshake*

Why is it because you put yourself out there on a website people expect that you will fuck anything.

Yes there are some who just don't care who there fuck and good luck to them.

I've found the choice can be better on websites as i've been told in the vanilla world they are to frighten to approach people.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Damn cpl lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i want to meet someone i have to be attracted to a package. It varies from person to peron physical criteria, but how can you be expected to get turned on by someone that doesnt "do it for you"

Some people will shag anything and everything but ive always found that most wont

"if you already have your perfect partner if he or she is good looking then surely looks age when you meet someone else doesnt matter it should be then personality counts with picsyou cant really tell what a couple is going to be like when you meet them do you think some people set their heights too hi in what they are looking for what do you think?"
for me its both looks and personality, smetimes i feel attracted to someone more so on personality than looks ., but there ha got to be some sort of chemistry

» Add a new message to this topic