FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > has swinging changed you view of life in general?

has swinging changed you view of life in general?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemorespice OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Just wondered. I think I am more understanding and openminded. Also occasionally have a little difficulty sitting down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant say its changed our life as such ,but has definately made it more interesting.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

ive done this thing all my life, before i even knew the word swinging, so ive only ever had this mindset

Yes I'd say it has. I thought I was open minded before but now I am so much more. its changed my _iew on my relationship with my fiance too and the way I see our sexuality both as a couple and as individuals. I realise now that we are basically animals and sex with one person for the rest of your life is pgoing against our primal urges. Not saying its wrong...just unnatural. I think our relationship is fantastic and so much better for swinging! I used to be a jealous girlfriend...this is the thing that's changed the most I now love to see him checkin women out and playing with them

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not in the slightest.

reaffirmed everything I believe in:

Respect difference, be honest, only 1 life so try and enjoy every moment, give back to others the kindness shown to you, have a laugh, know when to stop, bullies exist and it is best to stand up to them, everyone is different and one size does not fit all...

and if you are curious about something, try it..

but most of all...

INDIVIDUALITY rules.. why try and be someone else, just enjoy who you are.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Yes.

Now I know I wasn't paranoid, there are people out there who want to fuck with me.

No, it hasn't changed my _iew on life in general, what it has done is highlight the fact that wanting to play with lots of men is not a bad thing, and hog tying men and shoving wasabi up their ring piece does not make me a deviant...!

Beeston

"No, it hasn't changed my _iew on life in general, what it has done is highlight the fact that wanting to play with lots of men is not a bad thing, and hog tying men and shoving wasabi up their ring piece does not make me a deviant...! "

Deviant? ...er, that's possibly a matter of opinion

But I agree about the lots of partners thing. It's sort of liberating to just get on and do it really.

[Removed by poster at 09/05/11 09:24:00]

"No, it hasn't changed my _iew on life in general, what it has done is highlight the fact that wanting to play with lots of men is not a bad thing, and hog tying men and shoving wasabi up their ring piece does not make me a deviant...!

But I agree about the lots of partners thing. It's sort of liberating to just get on and do it really. "

I've not had to kidnap anyone off the street. I tell them what I like, we meet, I look into their eyes and tell them again what I like, and what's in store for them: they gulp, they go pale, they shiver, and get a boner and they turn up for me to have my wicked way with them. Who's the deviant?!!

Beeston

"No, it hasn't changed my _iew on life in general, what it has done is highlight the fact that wanting to play with lots of men is not a bad thing, and hog tying men and shoving wasabi up their ring piece does not make me a deviant...!

But I agree about the lots of partners thing. It's sort of liberating to just get on and do it really.

I've not had to kidnap anyone off the street. I tell them what I like, we meet, I look into their eyes and tell them again what I like, and what's in store for them: they gulp, they go pale, they shiver, and get a boner and they turn up for me to have my wicked way with them. Who's the deviant?!! "

...fair point. I shall down grade you to 'scary'.

Beeston

One thing swinging has done for me is restored my confidence in meeting women. After a really crap couple of years and a marriage break up my mojo was rock bottom, but finding ladies still fancied me and wanted to meet helped a lot.

I still need more therapy though; sexy ladies feel free to message me if you would like to help out...

has certainly opened by eyes to the amount of options available outside of normal convention

and i have got to say it makes me feel liberated

Sexually yes, in general no, in fact it’s made us more wary and less trusting of people on a whole, we’re both as guilty as anyone else for making assumptions about others without actually knowing them but this was never the case before we started, it’s certainly an eye opener for sure, and if you’re of the mindset that some people will do and say anything to get what they then you won’t be disappointed when entering this lifestyle.

You keep hearing that people who swing should be less moralistic and less judgemental of others, can’t imagine why though as swinging makes people more judgemental, even more so than everyday life, but some just don’t want to admit it.

It’s all fantasy and fun for some but sadly it’s a reality and life to others

When i first started swinging i was apart of a couple. We always had the _iew that swinging was about sharing.

Now as a single fem what do i share?.

I do look at things alittle different. From the swinging world there are opportunities i wouldnt find out on the town on a fri/sat night. I like to get a feel for what the other person is about. I wouldnt know where to start with a d*unk.

So for me it makes my life so much easier. And a hell of alot more fun!.

» Add a new message to this topic