FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Threats about couples,Single Guy's and BI Woman

Threats about couples,Single Guy's and BI Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There always seem to be a lot of Threats about the above on here,most moaning or complains.Know i am trying to make some sense out of this and NO iam not Moaning

SINGLE GUY'S

Always complaining about couples and single woman.In other Words not getting enough response.If they would READ the Profile look at the Preferences and not go straight to the Pictures and copy and Paste a message they mind have more Luck.

SINGLE BI WOMAN.

Do get a lot of Messages from Single Guy's and Couples.Again READ all of the Profile and don't Presume be course they are BI they are going to meet you.Even though i must say that some Woman on here do have delusions of Grandeur meaning just be course Guy's are Chasing them on here there think there are the Bees Knees lol Reality Check is needed lol

COUPLES.

Know they seem to have a Moan about everybody.Again Read the profile as most couples put on there Profile"no single Men if WE need you we find you"And then are surprised when Guy's sent them messages for all they know you MIND need them lol.And the so called elusive BI Woman As some BI woman on here mind not like to meet Couples as they have to many Rules.Or just dont like the Idea of given the Man his ultimate Fantasy of FFM.Or just like FF action.

All this of course is just my Humble Opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am a bit lost, so humour me if you will as I didn't get much sleep, but what are the threats?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

oh bugger......threads?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought the same Rugby and wondered what threats had been made, in fact I'm quite disappointed it wasn't threats

"There always seem to be a lot of Threats about the above on here,most moaning or complains.Know i am trying to make some sense out of this and NO iam not Moaning

SINGLE GUY'S

Always complaining about couples and single woman.In other Words not getting enough response.If they would READ the Profile look at the Preferences and not go straight to the Pictures and copy and Paste a message they mind have more Luck.

SINGLE BI WOMAN.

Do get a lot of Messages from Single Guy's and Couples.Again READ all of the Profile and don't Presume be course they are BI they are going to meet you.Even though i must say that some Woman on here do have delusions of Grandeur meaning just be course Guy's are Chasing them on here there think there are the Bees Knees lol Reality Check is needed lol

COUPLES.

Know they seem to have a Moan about everybody.Again Read the profile as most couples put on there Profile"no single Men if WE need you we find you"And then are surprised when Guy's sent them messages for all they know you MIND need them lol.And the so called elusive BI Woman As some BI woman on here mind not like to meet Couples as they have to many Rules.Or just dont like the Idea of given the Man his ultimate Fantasy of FFM.Or just like FF action.

"

cant really comment as we are a bit confused by this one....

Too much effort trying to decipher so I'll just agree with it all

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yup........ can't disagree with any of it

Being a genuine single guy age 41 ( so not some young wannabe) and been on the scene for 3 yrs and counting, I have meet some really nice people on here and this is now my 3rd attempt on this site, and yes we do get a bit frustrated sometimes, with single women and cpls refusing you or even to chat at all, But that does not excuse the Idiots who bombard with copy and paste messages giving us single blokes a bad rep.. it,s a site for us all to enjoy and thats how it should be, just a few spoil it for the rest of us..

"Being a genuine single guy age 41 ( so not some young wannabe) and been on the scene for 3 yrs and counting, I have meet some really nice people on here and this is now my 3rd attempt on this site, and yes we do get a bit frustrated sometimes, with single women and cpls refusing you or even to chat at all, But that does not excuse the Idiots who bombard with copy and paste messages giving us single blokes a bad rep.. it,s a site for us all to enjoy and thats how it should be, just a few spoil it for the rest of us.. "

Also to Add whtwitch ( tongue in cheek now and no offence intended at all) I do read profiles and you only want Black guys and say have you got it know, but really it should say BLACK GUYS ONLY HAVE YOU GOT IT NOW!!!!

"oh bugger......threads?"

yer me too ruggers, thought someone was threatening to smash their back doors in

Argh, random capital letters! NoOoOoOOOo!

not quite sure.....

"There always seem to be a lot of Threats about the above on here,most moaning or complains.Know i am trying to make some sense out of this and NO iam not Moaning

SINGLE GUY'S

SINGLE BI WOMAN.

COUPLES.

"

Ok sorry shd have Put Threat or even moaning

"Being a genuine single guy age 41 ( so not some young wannabe) and been on the scene for 3 yrs and counting, I have meet some really nice people on here and this is now my 3rd attempt on this site, and yes we do get a bit frustrated sometimes, with single women and cpls refusing you or even to chat at all, But that does not excuse the Idiots who bombard with copy and paste messages giving us single blokes a bad rep.. it,s a site for us all to enjoy and thats how it should be, just a few spoil it for the rest of us..

Also to Add whtwitch ( tongue in cheek now and no offence intended at all) I do read profiles and you only want Black guys and say have you got it know, but really it should say BLACK GUYS ONLY HAVE YOU GOT IT NOW!!!!"

Sorry for the Spelling Mistake on my Profile And i am sure you don't mean to Offend just taking the P.. right lol.My Excuse is iam a Foreigner after all LOL

» Add a new message to this topic