FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fantasy life

Fantasy life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emima_puddlefuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

hexham

i was very interested to read on the user name thread that quite a few people like having a different name when they swing,because it adds to the escapism for them.

i can understand it in terms of safety but found this intriguing.i am me whether at pta or being dped.Although my language might be fruitier lol.

Yes sex is a fun break from housework and being a mum ,but so is a long walk or film,i do not use another name then.

Now i'm wondering if i'm unusual,my Master and i have a strict no role play rule,as we believe in authenticity in all things.In bdsm this is quite unusual.

So how many out there like having a swinging persona,why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have used my real name as when i first registered, I didnt realise people used another name, quite frankly i dont see the point either. The only thing i didnt use was my nickname, hence i really struggled to find a profile name

Escapism, pure and simple.

I can be any person with any name, any job, any hair colour, whatever I wish.

Like the OP We dont tend to really do role play.. although its not a rule...and much fun can be had...

However, in swinging we dont really do that.. I use the name as its my alter ego.. but just because I didnt want people knowing to much about my life away from here.

In bdsm world... I dont really see that much role play, what I see is people hiding behind role play for fear of backlash over what they like to "play"...

But back the OP post... I think for some its a chance to be the side of them that they feel they cant be normally..

For some the stepping away from being a mum, or what ever job they do... can be great.. and role play has its place as a way to relieve stress..

Its much the same as lets pretend that kids play.. who says adults cant do the same.. :D

Katie. x

hexham

Katie,i see your point,i just hadn't applied it to swinging i suppose,this is my real life,or at leat one aspect of it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im the same person through and through, but because people know you or me through the site as diamondsmiles im more often than not called diamond or di. But i respond just the same as if they where to call me karen. Not an escapizm just easy.

My username isnt to "be another persona" my name was picked very carefully and it is something that has a lot of meaning to it for me

"Katie,i see your point,i just hadn't applied it to swinging i suppose,this is my real life,or at leat one aspect of it "

Oh ours is real.. its part of who we are... but I use Katie for a reason..Not least I had someone tell me that they had seen me at my daughters school.. I just use it as its a name I use to write under.. and its just safer..

Most of my regular playmates know my real name.. but To be fair. I so rarely get my real name I think I would fail to answer...

I normally get my slave name... or Mum... or well.. lol things I am not prepared to share.. Very rare does a meet ever use my name actually..

I btw was putting why others may use it as a fantasy.. not myself.. if we do something... its certainly not play.. lol or fantasy.. we live it..

Katie.x

hexham

"Im the same person through and through, but because people know you or me through the site as diamondsmiles im more often than not called diamond or di. But i respond just the same as if they where to call me karen. Not an escapizm just easy.

My username isnt to "be another persona" my name was picked very carefully and it is something that has a lot of meaning to it for me"

see thats what i thought about most peoples names,but on the other thread ,and here,ppl tak about the escapism of another name.

i suppose what i am wondering is do they deliberately act differently,as in a role play.Do they allow the swinging persona to do,say things they would not allow outside of that setting?

"Do they allow the swinging persona to do,say things they would not allow outside of that setting?"

For me I would say no.. I am a very sexual person by nature.. if I wouldnt do something, then swinging wouldnt make me do it either..

I have my dislikes and they dont tend to change.. I dont really think I have fantasys that I wouldnt make a reality if Master and I found the right people if that makes sense.

But I think for some the idea of being this other person is a good thing.. Its a freedom... and something that makes them feel good..

Katie. x

hexham

"Katie,i see your point,i just hadn't applied it to swinging i suppose,this is my real life,or at leat one aspect of it

Oh ours is real.. its part of who we are... but I use Katie for a reason..Not least I had someone tell me that they had seen me at my daughters school.. I just use it as its a name I use to write under.. and its just safer..

Most of my regular playmates know my real name.. but To be fair. I so rarely get my real name I think I would fail to answer...

I normally get my slave name... or Mum... or well.. lol things I am not prepared to share.. Very rare does a meet ever use my name actually..

I btw was putting why others may use it as a fantasy.. not myself.. if we do something... its certainly not play.. lol or fantasy.. we live it..

Katie.x"

Oh i realied that about you,and i am not critising ppl for whatever name they use, just trying to see if for some the swinging is a form of alter ego,or as my Master would say,over anaysing the feck out of everything again

btw,i too have a name only Sir uses,it is intensley private and i could never imagine anyone else calling me by it.

I dont know, i dont do role play not what i would class as role play anyway. But i do go into different sexual personalities but its not play to me its just the same as having your none sexual personalities

ok, now your all going to tell me im the only one with multiple personalities lol.

"

Oh i realied that about you,and i am not critising ppl for whatever name they use, just trying to see if for some the swinging is a form of alter ego,or as my Master would say,over anaysing the feck out of everything again

btw,i too have a name only Sir uses,it is intensley private and i could never imagine anyone else calling me by it."

Erm the over thinking and over analyzing things.. can we leave that for another chat.. must be a sub thing.. lol

and yes we also have a name that is totally private.. and no one else would ever call me it.. its nice though..

I think that it matters not how people swing as long as they are happy... if its fantasy escape from normal day to day.. then thats all well and good.. or if its just part of your lifestyle ( like ours and I suspect the OP) then thats okay too..

Its a bit like bdsm though... some have it as a kink, some live it.. not really much difference between that and the swinging..

Katie.

"ok, now your all going to tell me im the only one with multiple personalities lol.

"

Only worry if they start arguing with themselves.. :D

I have a few.. sometimes I can be quite shy.. other times.. a total little hell cat.. but I am like that in normal life too... I can be quiet one, or the life and soul.. depends on my mood.. but its all part of me.

Katie. x

hexham

"I dont know, i dont do role play not what i would class as role play anyway. But i do go into different sexual personalities but its not play to me its just the same as having your none sexual personalities

ok, now your all going to tell me im the only one with multiple personalities lol.

"

No i'm not,hang on the voices in my head say yes i am !

Shut up in there i'm trying to type!

Where did my post vanish to?!

"Where did my post vanish to?! "

What te one near the top

Nope, someone mentioned my name and I replied to them?

"ok, now your all going to tell me im the only one with multiple personalities lol.

Only worry if they start arguing with themselves.. :D

I have a few.. sometimes I can be quite shy.. other times.. a total little hell cat.. but I am like that in normal life too... I can be quiet one, or the life and soul.. depends on my mood.. but its all part of me.

Katie. x"

Thats what i mean its all part of me, After 5 years of jay knowing me he still doesnt know who will be greating him lol. He says the one thing i could never be is predictable. Quite some days, deep and thoughtful, lunatic, manic i could be anything

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

So how many out there like having a swinging persona,why?"

For me it's not about having a persona cause I'm the same online and offline... I just like a bit of privacy and rarely give people my real name. I answer to DG in person as well as in cyber world!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Fantasy worlds are for weirdos and loosers.

*closes door on time machine and disappears in a puff of green smoke*

» Add a new message to this topic