FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Forums - does anyone get lucky?

Forums - does anyone get lucky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today has been a bit of a forum based day for me. I put a few threads up and I've seen some lovely people post a few things in a bunch of different places.

Has anyone found that forums can start conversations privately? Developed into things further? Does anyone do that intentionally?

I wonder because 90% of you wonderful people I can't message outside of forums *sob sob*

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure, plenty of times. I've gone off fucking forumites though.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Today has been a bit of a forum based day for me. I put a few threads up and I've seen some lovely people post a few things in a bunch of different places.

Has anyone found that forums can start conversations privately? Developed into things further? Does anyone do that intentionally?

I wonder because 90% of you wonderful people I can't message outside of forums *sob sob* "

Yes mate, I get a few messaging because they've read my threads or posts. It's a great way to stand out.

I wouldnt necessary bang them though. Then again, they wouldnt necessarily want me to!

"Sure, plenty of times. I've gone off fucking forumites though. "

Well isn't that just excellent news!

Yep, I've met lots of forumites, socially and otherwise.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i converse, i pick my moment, i message

"Today has been a bit of a forum based day for me. I put a few threads up and I've seen some lovely people post a few things in a bunch of different places.

I wonder because 90% of you wonderful people I can't message outside of forums *sob sob*

Yes mate, I get a few messaging because they've read my threads or posts. It's a great way to stand out.

I wouldnt necessary bang them though. Then again, they wouldnt necessarily want me to!"

That sheds a light of optimism. I've added a few since my forum days started on Sunday and enjoying the wit. My fab experience is improving by the minute. Who knew... forums!

"Yep, I've met lots of forumites, socially and otherwise. "

Lovely shade of red!

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Yes I've had messages from posts I've put on forums.... currently chatting to a very nice man

X

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got a meet of the back of a 'compliment the user above' thread once and am still fab friends with the couple

It's also against fab rules to use the forums to try and get around filters

I have started chatting to many more people and added some naughty friends since becoming a forumite!

I'm yet to meet one but looking forward to continuing our chats in person!!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Yes its a good way of chatting to people who like to chat and have a certain level of interlect .... I find

Others will have differing opinions ..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes, ive been lumbered cause of the forums with some right strange characters

"It's also against fab rules to use the forums to try and get around filters "

I'm not trying to get around filters, per say!

I think sometimes my age allows me to be misrepresented is all

It helps ive got chatting to people and got some meets lined up

I have met 2 people that post on the forums. I have met far more who dont post on the forums.

One guy i knew and first met long before i joined fab and i love him to bits, we still meet and we chat most days The other guy, well that was a disaster.

Nowadays because of the second guy i steer clear of meeting anyone who posts on the forums unless i already know them.

"Yes its a good way of chatting to people who like to chat and have a certain level of interlect .... I find

Others will have differing opinions .. "

The intellect part seems to be key with forums, yet to find someone who I would say is a bit dim. Then again I'm not trying to find them.

"

The intellect part seems to be key with forums, yet to find someone who I would say is a bit dim. Then again I'm not trying to find them. "

Jesus. You *are* new here.

"Yes, ive been lumbered cause of the forums with some right strange characters"

Don't worry I'm strange too!

"

The intellect part seems to be key with forums, yet to find someone who I would say is a bit dim. Then again I'm not trying to find them.

Jesus. You *are* new here. "

You're full of optimism on this thread! If I didn't like your avatar I'd take it personally!

"

You're full of optimism on this thread! If I didn't like your avatar I'd take it personally! "

Don't take it personally, I'm grumpy with everyone

"

You're full of optimism on this thread! If I didn't like your avatar I'd take it personally!

Don't take it personally, I'm grumpy with everyone "

Now now! Let's turn that frown upside down!

Meh I doubt it'll happen

I've met someone purely based on the forums before. There's nobody on the forums I'd meet now though. Just a bit of harmless flirtation .

"I've met someone purely based on the forums before. There's nobody on the forums I'd meet now though. Just a bit of harmless flirtation . "

Damn, so close!

"i converse, i pick my moment, i message "

Sounds very predatory

Might need to sit here for a while before I can walk again

Forums are a good filter..you can show off your personality. I've met one forum person who caught my eye and we met and the rest I'll leave to your imagination.

Chatted to tons more privately and just wish I had a helicopter..that's the only draw back.

The majority of my meets used to be forum based & I would comment / message with the intent of starting something. Not so much these days, slim pickings

Plus side ~ you can get a 'feel' for someone.

Negative ~ feels like at times everyone is *chasing* the same person/s.

I've met more people from random messaging than I have from the forums but that's only because everyone is miles away

I met one person off the forums who isn't here now, who is a nice guy but I don't think I'd meet anyone off the forums again. I come on here a lot and would like to remain. I wouldn't want to fuck anyone that I have to see (so to speak) on here just in case I do something stupid or if they do something stupid, I tend to talk about things!

"i converse, i pick my moment, i message

Sounds very predatory

Might need to sit here for a while before I can walk again "

i would say observant and i dont like to keep people waiting, timing is everything

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

The forums have been really good for me. Made some really good friends and had some fantastic meets. Without them I doubt I'll have been so successful on fab.

I use the forums as a filter now.

"Forums are a good filter..you can show off your personality. I've met one forum person who caught my eye and we met and the rest I'll leave to your imagination.

Chatted to tons more privately and just wish I had a helicopter..that's the only draw back."

A helicopter would help! Seems like you're all at opposite ends of the country! You bastards

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

No, I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass

But to answer your question OP not at this time no. So many can talk the talk..and thats it..

"i converse, i pick my moment, i message

Sounds very predatory

Might need to sit here for a while before I can walk again i would say observant and i dont like to keep people waiting, timing is everything"

Don't spoil it I'm nearly there

*refrains from posting any future threads and comments*

"The majority of my meets used to be forum based & I would comment / message with the intent of starting something. Not so much these days, slim pickings

Negative ~ feels like at times everyone is *chasing* the same person/s."

Early days for me so just wading my way into these waters. Although I'm enjoying it.

"The majority of my meets used to be forum based & I would comment / message with the intent of starting something. Not so much these days, slim pickings

Negative ~ feels like at times everyone is *chasing* the same person/s."

I agree completely with that haha. I also admit I don't like competition when i am honing in on my target, and on here, with the flirting that goes on with your target, its too in your face. I'd rather be ignorant to who my potential meets would have met/ fancy

That's a shame

"I met one person off the forums who isn't here now, who is a nice guy but I don't think I'd meet anyone off the forums again. I come on here a lot and would like to remain. I wouldn't want to fuck anyone that I have to see (so to speak) on here just in case I do something stupid or if they do something stupid, I tend to talk about things! "

Just picturing a "has anyone had this on a meet...(insert disgusting scenario here)"

"I've met someone purely based on the forums before. There's nobody on the forums I'd meet now though. Just a bit of harmless flirtation . "

*hangs his head and goes to sit in the corner*

*sob* no I'm fine. I'm fine.

My most memorable meet was with a forumite, within a couple of days of me starting to use the forums, so yeah, definitely!

I don't use the forums as a way of meeting people, but I have met a few men after posting on Face pic Friday threads a couple of years ago.

I talk to and meet many more people who don't even know the forums exist.

"The forums have been really good for me. Made some really good friends and had some fantastic meets. Without them I doubt I'll have been so successful on fab. "

I enjoy the humour on here! For a bunch of perverts we tend to be pretty funny. Or is that just me?

"No, I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass

But to answer your question OP not at this time no. So many can talk the talk..and thats it.."

Sounds like some disappointing nights! That's too bad!

"I met one person off the forums who isn't here now, who is a nice guy but I don't think I'd meet anyone off the forums again. I come on here a lot and would like to remain. I wouldn't want to fuck anyone that I have to see (so to speak) on here just in case I do something stupid or if they do something stupid, I tend to talk about things!

Just picturing a "has anyone had this on a meet...(insert disgusting scenario here)" "

I've come close to shagging so many guys but pulled out at the last moment, well not so much pulling out more like flopped their penis out and thought hmmm not for me! I couldn't do that to a forumite and then have to see them on here or the flip side I wouldn't want them knowing me like that, like if I had a big fuck off pimple on my arse that day, I wouldn't want them coming on here saying oh my god she had this huge pimple on her arse or something like that.

I agree completely with that haha. I also admit I don't like competition when i am honing in on my target, and on here, with the flirting that goes on with your target, its too in your face. I'd rather be ignorant to who my potential meets would have met/ fancy "

You don't like the idea of potentials being flirted at in front of your face? I get that!

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had some lovely chats with people of the forums but not met anyone. Most are just too far away

To answer your question OP, I've only had forum related meets because you can flirt/chat more openly. That being said, all you need sometimes to connect with non forum user is a simple joke or message at the right time

"My most memorable meet was with a forumite, within a couple of days of me starting to use the forums, so yeah, definitely!"

Ummmmm based on our gaming conversations earlier, I'm tempted to add you as a friend! As much as that goes against my initial intention of my friend list lol

"I don't use the forums as a way of meeting people, but I have met a few men after posting on Face pic Friday threads a couple of years ago.

I talk to and meet many more people who don't even know the forums exist. "

Out of preference or just seem to find more of what you're looking for elsewhere?

No, but I have had many conversations on here, but everyone is to far

"I met one person off the forums who isn't here now, who is a nice guy but I don't think I'd meet anyone off the forums again. I come on here a lot and would like to remain. I wouldn't want to fuck anyone that I have to see (so to speak) on here just in case I do something stupid or if they do something stupid, I tend to talk about things!

Just picturing a "has anyone had this on a meet...(insert disgusting scenario here)"

I've come close to shagging so many guys but pulled out at the last moment, well not so much pulling out more like flopped their penis out and thought hmmm not for me! I couldn't do that to a forumite and then have to see them on here or the flip side I wouldn't want them knowing me like that, like if I had a big fuck off pimple on my arse that day, I wouldn't want them coming on here saying oh my god she had this huge pimple on her arse or something like that. "

Are forumites bitchy! What! All my secrets.... shhhiiiiiiiit!

I get that! Not too sure i feel the same way but I get your logic!

"I've had some lovely chats with people of the forums but not met anyone. Most are just too far away "

I've come to realise. This helicopter idea sounds like a winner!

"To answer your question OP, I've only had forum related meets because you can flirt/chat more openly. That being said, all you need sometimes to connect with non forum user is a simple joke or message at the right time "

I find my humour is hard to convey without context or just because it's in text. I have tried laughing their knickers off with limited success.

Just saying

"No, but I have had many conversations on here, but everyone is to far "

I think there's an echo in here!

I agree completely with that haha. I also admit I don't like competition when i am honing in on my target, and on here, with the flirting that goes on with your target, its too in your face. I'd rather be ignorant to who my potential meets would have met/ fancy

You don't like the idea of potentials being flirted at in front of your face? I get that! "

Oh yes haha. Even to the point that I've mentally backed the hell off when I've seen it happen. Taken them off my to do list so to speak. That's why its easier to just cross everyone off, and just enjoy the harmless flirtations with no motive to meet

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

A few times. But the forums can be a little incestuous at times so they're far from being a regular potential meet source for me. I can't be bothered with potential aggro.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"

You're full of optimism on this thread! If I didn't like your avatar I'd take it personally! "

Ahh you need to lose that "Take it Personally" pretty quick Mr It'll help, believe me..

We have chatted & met forumites socially some we meet through convos on threads and common interests be they books, music, hobbies usually.

The only thing i'd say is set in stone on here is whether someone likes you or not & there are probably just as many forumites that won't like you due to what you say than those that do and sometimes that's the exact opposite to how you feel.

For is though of someone has a "Hard filter" set we wouldn't use the forum to directly message them, drop hints yes (pretty fcking big ones sometimes) but we leave it to them to do anything about it, they are the ones with the filters, it needs to be them that override them in our thinking

x

Enjoy the forums

S

"No, but I have had many conversations on here, but everyone is to far

I think there's an echo in here! "

Yes. I reckon it is that too lol

You don't like the idea of potentials being flirted at in front of your face? I get that!

Oh yes haha. Even to the point that I've mentally backed the hell off when I've seen it happen. Taken them off my to do list so to speak. That's why its easier to just cross everyone off, and just enjoy the harmless flirtations with no motive to meet "

I get that! No one likes a bruised ego! But then again no one likes a frigid flirt (as horrible as that might sound it's not meant that way!)

Humour I swear!

By *adyDangerWoman  over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"My most memorable meet was with a forumite, within a couple of days of me starting to use the forums, so yeah, definitely!"

Same here

I've been to a forum social and made some pretty good friends out of it!

"A few times. But the forums can be a little incestuous at times so they're far from being a regular potential meet source for me. I can't be bothered with potential aggro."

(Shit a word I should know) ummm yes incestuous I agree!

Mind dumbing it down for me please!

Being honest - I've been on fab a few times and meets have only come from messaging someone and somehow getting lucky.

This is the first time that I've really ventured in to the forums and i pretty much enjoy myself here but I have zero expectations given my situation and non existent six pack/average cock combo

There are a few I would love to meet but if it never happens then so be it. Just meeting up for a coffee would be nice.

I do get a regular supply of boobs to look at via various threads so I win either way

"To answer your question OP, I've only had forum related meets because you can flirt/chat more openly. That being said, all you need sometimes to connect with non forum user is a simple joke or message at the right time

I find my humour is hard to convey without context or just because it's in text. I have tried laughing their knickers off with limited success.

Just saying "

That's why I said, keep it simple. It stops being funny for most when they have to decipher the joke.

A single one liner can flip someone's miserable day .

Forums are often the source of conversations. ..but rarely with a formite. Most are from those who read the posts and look at responses, how one replies handles the white knights, bickering and if your consistent with your standards whether they are with them or not...

I get messages from those who gave often said I first saw you on the forums. ..or I agree with/ disagree with you but didn't want to post incase others jumped on me... etc etc.

There are a lot of lovely ladies hovering and you don't know it but you're being watched.

What a fucker!

"

Ahh you need to lose that "Take it Personally" pretty quick Mr It'll help, believe me..

We have chatted & met forumites socially some we meet through convos on threads and common interests be they books, music, hobbies usually.

The only thing i'd say is set in stone on here is whether someone likes you or not & there are probably just as many forumites that won't like you due to what you say than those that do and sometimes that's the exact opposite to how you feel.

For is though of someone has a "Hard filter" set we wouldn't use the forum to directly message them, drop hints yes (pretty fcking big ones sometimes) but we leave it to them to do anything about it, they are the ones with the filters, it needs to be them that override them in our thinking

x

Enjoy the forums

S

"

Taking it personally was sarcasm! My tone is hard to convey through text my bad!

Sounds like you're making good use of the forums! And I know there isn't exactly a perfect happy community on here let alone in the forums so don't worry I'm prepared for some hate

Filters isn't something I'm looking to break if that makes sense, I'm hoping that there are some people out there that can see a bit more of me before writing me off completely. That's the aim at least

"My most memorable meet was with a forumite, within a couple of days of me starting to use the forums, so yeah, definitely!

Same here "

There is hope!

"I've been to a forum social and made some pretty good friends out of it! "

Forum social! That sounds interesting!

[Removed by poster at 31/10/16 17:49:35]

"I've been to a forum social and made some pretty good friends out of it!

Forum social! That sounds interesting! "

There's a Northern one going on in November...

Forum social! That sounds interesting! "

there are several going on in november x

Oh yes haha. Even to the point that I've mentally backed the hell off when I've seen it happen. Taken them off my to do list so to speak. That's why its easier to just cross everyone off, and just enjoy the harmless flirtations with no motive to meet

I get that! No one likes a bruised ego! But then again no one likes a frigid flirt (as horrible as that might sound it's not meant that way!)

Humour I swear! "

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"A few times. But the forums can be a little incestuous at times so they're far from being a regular potential meet source for me. I can't be bothered with potential aggro.

Mind dumbing it down for me please! "

It's more like one or two degrees of separation rather than six on here sometimes. And it can get quite bitchy when you meet or flirt openly with someone another forum user feels they have a prior claim on. Which I can't be arsed with dealing with.

There's a Northern one going on in November..."

and a midlands one xxx

"Being honest - I've been on fab a few times and meets have only come from messaging someone and somehow getting lucky.

This is the first time that I've really ventured in to the forums and i pretty much enjoy myself here but I have zero expectations given my situation and non existent six pack/average cock combo

There are a few I would love to meet but if it never happens then so be it. Just meeting up for a coffee would be nice.

I do get a regular supply of boobs to look at via various threads so I win either way "

Well for me it was the other night I got some sound profile advice (horrendous abuse) but took it on bored and realised that there's a whole new side of fab so went digging and ended up here!

I'm not aiming to get lucky per say I think that people here will have the best chance of understanding me or I hope they do!

I enjoy the suggestive flirty banter a lot it must be said! I think I'm a bit more curious on trying to read or pick up who means it

Yes the fabbing pic one last night was a bit of an entertaining hour aha

"To answer your question OP, I've only had forum related meets because you can flirt/chat more openly. That being said, all you need sometimes to connect with non forum user is a simple joke or message at the right time

Just saying

That's why I said, keep it simple. It stops being funny for most when they have to decipher the joke.

A single one liner can flip someone's miserable day ."

But elaborate is much more fun! nah I get it thanks for your feedback kind sir!

I have met people from the forums... I can honestly say it hasn't caused me any problems regarding who I meet, nI back bit in etc.

Socials always work well and a forum is a good place to see whether you have a similar sense of humour or perspective on life which can make a good meet great...

Anyway, good luck OP.

"Forums are often the source of conversations. ..but rarely with a formite. Most are from those who read the posts and look at responses, how one replies handles the white knights, bickering and if your consistent with your standards whether they are with them or not...

I get messages from those who gave often said I first saw you on the forums. ..or I agree with/ disagree with you but didn't want to post incase others jumped on me... etc etc.

There are a lot of lovely ladies hovering and you don't know it but you're being watched."

Being watched..... oh shhiiiiit!

I get all that! I haven't seen too much of the negativity from the forums but I'm still in my early days phase! Thanks for the feedback!

Chester

Haha! One thing I've noticed though is that being too honest on these threads can destroy you!

I tend to say what I think and sometimes, you can out people off with that!

I've only been back for a week, but I think I've made one or two enemies already! Ha!

There's a Northern one going on in November..."

God northern.... I mean I love northerners oh interesting! How north are we talking? (Would love one local to me!)

Oh yes and I've been with him a year now!!

G x

I wish I'd never come into these to be honest, seems to have turned me into a fucking flirt!.. have been called this as well .. goodness me .. which In general day to day life I'm not.. is some mint people on here who are corrupting my shy nature and I'm worried about it need someone to watch over me, before things get out of hand .. Have never met anyone of here, because I am good boy . Do talk to some absolute darlings on here though.

Forum social! That sounds interesting! there are several going on in november x"

Several.... right I need to do some research by the look of it.

Humour I swear!

"

Forget I said that.... somehow lol

"A few times. But the forums can be a little incestuous at times so they're far from being a regular potential meet source for me. I can't be bothered with potential aggro.

Mind dumbing it down for me please!

It's more like one or two degrees of separation rather than six on here sometimes. And it can get quite bitchy when you meet or flirt openly with someone another forum user feels they have a prior claim on. Which I can't be arsed with dealing with."

Right I see! Think that's a common theme! (Well I've heard it once before)

"Haha! One thing I've noticed though is that being too honest on these threads can destroy you!

I've only been back for a week, but I think I've made one or two enemies already! Ha!"

Very opinionated I see! That will be your downfall! *just picturing a Bond villain saying that*

West Wales

"

x

Enjoy the forums

S

Taking it personally was sarcasm! My tone is hard to convey through text my bad!

Sounds like you're making good use of the forums! And I know there isn't exactly a perfect happy community on here let alone in the forums so don't worry I'm prepared for some hate

Filters isn't something I'm looking to break if that makes sense, I'm hoping that there are some people out there that can see a bit more of me before writing me off completely. That's the aim at least "

Don't worry, your not alone more than once I've sent grovelling messages after I thought they took my humour the wrong way..All I'll say is the closest we are to our fwb's is here and some do not come close to fitting profile wise..

I'd say the forums are more like the outside world, friends first, fwb's maybe, some of the rest of Fab is fuck first then ask their name or that's how it seems sometimes

S

"Oh yes and I've been with him a year now!!

G x"

Narwww! A happy ending! Congrats! (As empty as that may seem it is genuine)

I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here!

"Haha! One thing I've noticed though is that being too honest on these threads can destroy you!

I've only been back for a week, but I think I've made one or two enemies already! Ha!"

Haha it comes with the territory, had a few blocks myself for speaking my mind! I will be leaving the site in a few days.... I wonder if they'll celebrate?

This, I don't get. I don't mean to soond rude at all but do the people you flirt with know it's just harmless flirtation or are they hoping for more?

Yep. Most of my meets are driven from the forums these days, either because it's people who post on here or they've seen me on here. Happy days

"I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here! "
the social we are having at jaydees in november is open to all x

"

x

Enjoy the forums

S

Filters isn't something I'm looking to break if that makes sense, I'm hoping that there are some people out there that can see a bit more of me before writing me off completely. That's the aim at least

Don't worry, your not alone more than once I've sent grovelling messages after I thought they took my humour the wrong way..All I'll say is the closest we are to our fwb's is here and some do not come close to fitting profile wise..

I'd say the forums are more like the outside world, friends first, fwb's maybe, some of the rest of Fab is fuck first then ask their name or that's how it seems sometimes

S"

Probably a good way to go! I'll keep all this in mind! Thank you!

I've only been back for a week, but I think I've made one or two enemies already! Ha!

Haha it comes with the territory, had a few blocks myself for speaking my mind! I will be leaving the site in a few days.... I wonder if they'll celebrate? "

Wasn't aware you were leaving again

"Yep. Most of my meets are driven from the forums these days, either because it's people who post on here or they've seen me on here. Happy days "

Happy days indeed! Trouble is I like the forum people better! Is that bad?

"I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here! the social we are having at jaydees in november is open to all x"

Where's this happening (jaydees?)

"I've met someone purely based on the forums before. There's nobody on the forums I'd meet now though. Just a bit of harmless flirtation .

This, I don't get. I don't mean to soond rude at all but do the people you flirt with know it's just harmless flirtation or are they hoping for more?"

Considering the distance... I doubt they have any expectations. A lot flirt on here. It doesn't mean they would meet them. It doesn't mean that I don't fancy them. Because obviously there are some I do, I am human after all. I'm just a realist

Chester

Very opinionated I see! That will be your downfall! *just picturing a Bond villain saying that* "

Haha! That's me! I'm not worried though, not everyone can be as amazing as me can they?

West Wales

Our own experience has also taught us not to have too many potentials on the go at once, you can't keep up with messages, things get forgotten, people think your not interested and potential plans turn to nothing & you may have lost a forum friend as well as a potential playmate..

S

Time to worry if you have a huge arse on your pimple...I wouldnt worry about it....!

"I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here! "

How can one not love the high priestess of penis who can cook a delicious chicken

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Oh yes it has worked for me

Haha it comes with the territory, had a few blocks myself for speaking my mind! I will be leaving the site in a few days.... I wonder if they'll celebrate?

Wasn't aware you were leaving again "

Yes. My time as a singleton on here will soon come to an end unfortunately. Xx

I'd not meet anyone of you dirty buggers

Chester

Haha it comes with the territory, had a few blocks myself for speaking my mind! I will be leaving the site in a few days.... I wonder if they'll celebrate? "

Awww noooooo, why?

I've enjoyed reading your replies! You're really level headed for a woman!

Hahahahahahahha, honestly guys, I really am joking.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Note to self, forum more.

Awww noooooo, why?

"

Hahaha you a are so lucky I'm not a feminist!

West Wales

You hold one then?, there are lots of lovely ladies in Wales we'd love to meet socially & otherwise, arrange it for after crimbo, we will be there

S

Awww noooooo, why?

Hahaha you a are so lucky I'm not a feminist! "

They're all busy hating on Hugh Mongous

Hmmmm, got mixed thoughts on this. The forums are a bit of fluff and entertainment, and we never thought of it as a way to meet people.

And yes it can be a filter, it's not so much disagreeable opinions, more a case of how people present their opinion and being consistent.

Plus what if you meet someone from the forums and it doesn't work out? Kind of like picking up a one night stand from your local, lol.

But if something good comes out of it, that's cool, but we've learned not to have any expectations.

It's probably easier for the singles on here, using the forums via a couple's profile can cause confusion for some.

It's always me on the forums, and I don't always remember to make that clear, Mrs dislikes forums in general. Plus I hate repeating myself. And I'm certainly not setting up my own profile just for the forums lol.

-Mr

"I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here! the social we are having at jaydees in november is open to all x

Where's this happening (jaydees?) "

yes st neots friday 18th november x

Chester

Awww noooooo, why?

[Serious mode begin]

Hahahaha, last time I was on here, I made some feminist enemies!

I suppose maybe I should be clear as to whether I'm being silly or serious!

[Serious mode end]

I won't bexas you should well know. I've enjoyed your comments and counter arguments immensely in the past and the forums with be less for it when you leave. Many will genuinely miss your contributions.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sometimes when I post on a thread it generates messages for me. For example I commented on an anal inspired thread earlier and got quite a few (unwanted) messages.

I've met a few lovely people who use the forums at socials mainly but no one from my area who I am interested in fucking regularly. Unfortunately.

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist!

Very opinionated I see! That will be your downfall! *just picturing a Bond villain saying that*

Haha! That's me! I'm not worried though, not everyone can be as amazing as me can they?

"

We can dream can't we!

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist! "

im not a feminist..because most i would classify as masculinist

"I'd meet forum people in a social setting and would like to go to some forum socials but I wouldn't be invited! Too many people that don't like me on here! the social we are having at jaydees in november is open to all x

Where's this happening (jaydees?) yes st neots friday 18th november x"

I'll have to remember this!

I won't bexas you should well know. I've enjoyed your comments and counter arguments immensely in the past and the forums with be less for it when you leave. Many will genuinely miss your contributions. "

That's sweet. Thank you. It's only my single profile that will end though. I will be back, just not alone... And he's even more vocal than me

Sure I can never meet anyone on forum .all the good ones in uk

"Sometimes when I post on a thread it generates messages for me. For example I commented on an anal inspired thread earlier and got quite a few (unwanted) messages.

I've met a few lovely people who use the forums at socials mainly but no one from my area who I am interested in fucking regularly. Unfortunately. "

Bummer! I'll make sure to avoid threads that can generate unwanted messages!

Where's this happening (jaydees?) yes st neots friday 18th november x

I'll have to remember this! "

thread in the event forum under 'thank fuck its friday'

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist! "

Feminism is more skewed I find. I'm an equal opportunist... But that's for another thread

Where's this happening (jaydees?) yes st neots friday 18th november x

I'll have to remember this! thread in the event forum under 'thank fuck its friday' "

Ta muchly!

"Sure I can never meet anyone on forum .all the good ones in uk"

Only hour on plane haha

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist! im not a feminist..because most i would classify as masculinist "

"Sure I can never meet anyone on forum .all the good ones in uk

Only hour on plane haha "

You inviting me to geordie land

Yes chatted via forums then pm then met and thats all i'm saying

Chester

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist! im not a feminist..because most i would classify as masculinist "

Suzy!!! Another of my favourite ladies. Also very level headed. Xxx

I won't bexas you should well know. I've enjoyed your comments and counter arguments immensely in the past and the forums with be less for it when you leave. Many will genuinely miss your contributions.

That's sweet. Thank you. It's only my single profile that will end though. I will be back, just not alone... And he's even more vocal than me"

Should be interesting.

The forum is the last place i look when I'm looking to meet. Some are nice to chat to now and then but i don't see anything other than that progressing. I've been on the receiving end of some odd behaviour and i don't like being caught up in others' shit. It's too weird for my liking.

That's sweet. Thank you. It's only my single profile that will end though. I will be back, just not alone... And he's even more vocal than me

Should be interesting. "

I'll have to rein him in haha.

Only hour on plane haha

You inviting me to geordie land "

Never seen your face haha

We have only met a couple of people directly from the forums . And that's fine with us

Only hour on plane haha

Never seen your face haha "

It's beautiful.lol

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Yes chatted via forums then pm then met and thats all i'm saying "

Only hour on plane haha

It's beautiful.lol"

Sure is

Awww noooooo, why?

Everyone should be a feminist! im not a feminist..because most i would classify as masculinist

Suzy!!! Another of my favourite ladies. Also very level headed. Xxx"

hi gorgeous..thanks xx

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

When I first joined I met a few forumites from threads that I used to post on.I dont tend to join in them anymore.I mainly meet people who don't use the forums now.

Pleasuretown

"No, I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass

But to answer your question OP not at this time no. So many can talk the talk..and thats it..

Sounds like some disappointing nights! That's too bad! "

Och it's fine, their loss

Yes. Peaks and troughs

There are definitely people in the forums that peak our interest

Kinky

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

The forums can at times be a dangerous place for single men sometimes

"The forums can at times be a dangerous place for single men sometimes "

Good for a perv at times though

Pretty much all my meets have come by people messaging me first, usually because they've seen me on the forum or once because I was on the first page of hottest pics. I never get anywhere by messaging first.

Why can't people message outside the forums?

I live in East Scotland so not a lot do message me privately but I have had a few private chats with one or two

The more I chat to and get to know someone via the forums, the less I want to have sex with them.

No

"The forums can at times be a dangerous place for single men sometimes

Good for a perv at times though "

Never seen your face before, pains me to say it but you're quite handsome aren't you!

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Never seen your face before, pains me to say it but you're quite handsome aren't you!"

clitEastwoods is in forums quit alot, his one ov the nice guys x

I've started chatting to some very nice people because of the forums, but haven't met anyone. Majority of the people I'd like to meet, unfortunately live at the other end of the country

Only hour on plane haha

It's beautiful.lol

Sure is "

"Pretty much all my meets have come by people messaging me first, usually because they've seen me on the forum or once because I was on the first page of hottest pics. I never get anywhere by messaging first. "

Yeah yer good looking lad.I can see why you were on hottest pics

Never seen your face before, pains me to say it but you're quite handsome aren't you! clitEastwoods is in forums quit alot, his one ov the nice guys x "

Oh we're aware of each other! We don't get on!

Never seen your face before, pains me to say it but you're quite handsome aren't you!"

Kind of you to say. Thanks

"The more I chat to and get to know someone via the forums, the less I want to have sex with them.

"

Yes, I can see how that can happen.

"I've started chatting to some very nice people because of the forums, but haven't met anyone. Majority of the people I'd like to meet, unfortunately live at the other end of the country "

Hmmm

"Pretty much all my meets have come by people messaging me first, usually because they've seen me on the forum or once because I was on the first page of hottest pics. I never get anywhere by messaging first.

Yeah yer good looking lad.I can see why you were on hottest pics "

Yes I'd have to agree. He's very good looking.

Ive had more meets through making contacts via the forum than I have using the search function

However. All that is topped by going to kestrels as people see me in person and not whats in my oics or profile. They get to see my character.

Wish I could show my character in my profile lol

I've had a few meets through the forums! I find you get to see a little bit more of the person's personality on here xx

By *acLe0dMan  over a year ago

Preston

You're such a tease.

Ive never met anyone via the forums, although guys I've met have posted here. I very often have a little chat to people where filters allow. I think there are some very interesting people here to be fair. I do think sometimes we don't get the right impression about each other though.

You call shagging these strumpets luck?

"Ive never met anyone via the forums, although guys I've met have posted here. I very often have a little chat to people where filters allow. I think there are some very interesting people here to be fair. I do think sometimes we don't get the right impression about each other though. "

Yes agree with your last sentence, I sometimes read somebody's comment and think 'what a tosser'. But their comment might not reflect who they are in person, they're maybe just having an off day. And somebody could have that perception about me.

"Ive never met anyone via the forums, although guys I've met have posted here. I very often have a little chat to people where filters allow. I think there are some very interesting people here to be fair. I do think sometimes we don't get the right impression about each other though.

Yes agree with your last sentence, I sometimes read somebody's comment and think 'what a tosser'. But their comment might not reflect who they are in person, they're maybe just having an off day. And somebody could have that perception about me. "

I absolutely agree. Things are read out of context, there's no tone of voice and sometimes people take offence when it's clearly not intended. It's all good fun.

Pleasuretown

'She's up all night for good fun'

"I don't use the forums as a way of meeting people, but I have met a few men after posting on Face pic Friday threads a couple of years ago.

I talk to and meet many more people who don't even know the forums exist.

Out of preference or just seem to find more of what you're looking for elsewhere? "

I treat people on the forums the same as the ones who don't use the forums, if someone messages me, asking to meet me.

By *smithyukMan  over a year ago

Staffs

"Ive never met anyone via the forums, although guys I've met have posted here. I very often have a little chat to people where filters allow. I think there are some very interesting people here to be fair. I do think sometimes we don't get the right impression about each other though.

Yes agree with your last sentence, I sometimes read somebody's comment and think 'what a tosser'. But their comment might not reflect who they are in person, they're maybe just having an off day. And somebody could have that perception about me. "

Too true both of them statements. I've seen some women say that they won't meet certain people or even block people just from reading a forum comment off that person

Any excuse

I have mixed feelings about the Forums. I love the flirty banter and, yes, it certainly has helped me make some lovely friends. I have plans to meet a Forumite in the future too. But sometimes I have been made to feel uncomfortable and frazzled by rude comments just for being flirty!

There are some great characters on here and some I would definitely love to meet/fuck. For me, being in the Forums has introduced me to some very very nice people.

"You call shagging these strumpets luck? "

All your Christmases come at once.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Has anyone found that forums can start conversations privately? Developed into things further? Does anyone do that intentionally?"

Yes, I've made some of my best Fab friends via the forums