FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > memba, new fitness trend

memba, new fitness trend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just though I would introduce you to a new fitness trend, soon to be sweeping the nation I expect.

Memba, it's a bit like zumba regarding the gyrating hip movements, but without the actual standing up and moving about bit. One finds oneself a qualified memba instructor and positions oneself upon said instructors member before moving ones hips to the music.

Of course one should never try any form of exercise without warming up first, although memba requires a moistening precursor involving the instructors mouth and the pupils kitty.

I think you will find I am, currently, the only qualified memba instructor in the UK, or anywhere else for that matter. So I will obviously be very busy!! That said I will be offering franchaises to any man able to bring along a lady demonstration purposes obviously.

Any lady wishing to join in this new craze or man wanting to be shown the way can contact me on here or my new website www.sitonitanddance.com

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Excellent I'm getting bored of my zumba classes and was looking for something new to do

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Excellent I'm getting bored of my zumba classes and was looking for something new to do "

Thank you _ady lick, so shall I put you down for two classes a day until September 2021??

» Add a new message to this topic