FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > breast implants???

breast implants???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ours Blanc OP   Man  over a year ago

east mids

hi there

like any other male on here i adore and take great pleasure in a nice pair of breast! also i consider myself quite lucky that on my travels i have enjoyed b's to g's and soon to dabble with some double h's!! but never have i meet a lady with breast implants and this is something im very curious to explore! so im not sure really if im using the forum as it should be here? apologies if im not! but was kind of hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction as to help my curious nature!

thank you for time

j

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont you know the real thing is best

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

The forum is for us all to use as we like, although there will be a few who tell you otherwise at times.

So welcome to the forums.

east mids

well at the moement im inclined to agree with you there! ; )

The real thing may well be best, but a man with an enquiring mind will always want to make sure for themselves.

Not to mention the fun of making the comparison!

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

i used to like real ones but pam did have that much and wanted a new pair so now i like fake ones.. but if u wasn't very gifted y not make them bigger....

east mids

"The real thing may well be best, but a man with an enquiring mind will always want to make sure for themselves.

Not to mention the fun of making the comparison!"

exactly my point there fella!

east mids

"i used to like real ones but pam did have that much and wanted a new pair so now i like fake ones.. but if u wasn't very gifted y not make them bigger.... "

yeah they do look quite impressive buddy and alot of fun! but do you have to be more gentle than you would with a real pair?? sorry if that sounds like a dumb naive question!

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

no as pams arnt implants they the new way they inject macroline straight into the boob so no scar and they feel real and u can top them up if u want to go bigger

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"dont you know the real thing is best"

Yes, you are right. But not everyone is the size that they desire so some help maybe needed. It made people feel more confident and that is a good thing.

east mids

"no as pams arnt implants they the new way they inject macroline straight into the boob so no scar and they feel real and u can top them up if u want to go bigger "

i see! technology these days eh?? haha

and ive got to admit pams pic is raising my curiousty on the matter even more lol!

east mids

any one else able to help me on the matter? its all gone quiet lol!

It all depends on the shape and type of boobs you want but having felt a few fake boobs I do prefer the feel of real boobs. Fake boobs look great in clothes and stay in place when the bra comes off, but a teardrop implant looks nicer than the round melon shaped ones. I'm not keen on boobs being too far apart either.

Who cares that mine will continue to droop as the years go on, at least ill be able to have my nipples and clit licked at the same time

east mids

"It all depends on the shape and type of boobs you want but having felt a few fake boobs I do prefer the feel of real boobs. Fake boobs look great in clothes and stay in place when the bra comes off, but a teardrop implant looks nicer than the round melon shaped ones. I'm not keen on boobs being too far apart either.

Who cares that mine will continue to droop as the years go on, at least ill be able to have my nipples and clit licked at the same time "

haha a lady after my own heart! the perfect optimist lol! gotta look at the positives!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I am another who generally doesn`t like fake boobs but there is one lady who I know who`s boob job has allowed her boobs to keep a more natural "droop" ... tear drop I think it`s already been described here in this thread. Her boobs do look totally natural and she makes money out of them as well!

"I am another who generally doesn`t like fake boobs but there is one lady who I know who`s boob job has allowed her boobs to keep a more natural "droop" ... tear drop I think it`s already been described here in this thread. Her boobs do look totally natural and she makes money out of them as well! "

I think I know the lady you describe, lol, and yeah they do look natural

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Have actually had the pleasure of feeling at least four sets of implanted breasts and have to says its like asking how long is a piece of string. Of course, you cant beat a good pair of natural breasts and some of the implants are the next best thing, and some not so good...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

A piece of string is twice as long as it is from the middle to the end.

"A piece of string is twice as long as it is from the middle to the end. "

Um - er - but from the middle to which end.....?

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

In my experienced it's like squeezing a ot water bottle.... Natural is best in my opinion

Steve

my look nice but real the best

east mids

but does anyone know of any ladies on here with such firm assets? i think this is the only way to ease my curiousty lol!

I have handled different types of implants and you can always tell soon as you squeeze them what type the are?

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

ive been told real is better

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Women i have played with who have implants say they are much less sensitive.Since i like to get a response ,i have to go with real are better.

"ive been told real is better "

Much much better *pervs at asexymids2 profile pic*

"no as pams arnt implants they the new way they inject macroline straight into the boob so no scar and they feel real and u can top them up if u want to go bigger "

can i ask if they are supposed to inject the macroline evenly cos pams boobies seem to be facing outwards ???

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A piece of string is twice as long as it is from the middle to the end.

Um - er - but from the middle to which end.....?

"

Ah you got me there.

*rushes off to measure*

» Add a new message to this topic