FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Woman to woman attraction....

Woman to woman attraction....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

To the Bi ladies........

Do you find yourself being attracted to other ladies that have the same sort of look as you or do are you attracted to complete opposites?

I find that im more attracted to a completely opposite look to me,or to women that id like to look like

Please tell me im normal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To the Bi ladies........

Do you find yourself being attracted to other ladies that have the same sort of look as you or do are you attracted to complete opposites?

I find that im more attracted to a completely opposite look to me,or to women that id like to look like

Please tell me im normal "

like blonde and dark

Forum Mod

"To the Bi ladies........

Please tell me im normal

like blonde and dark"

well now you come to mention it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Very interesting honey. Guess i tend to go for women like me, but its not written in stone

I tend to go for ladies similar to myself, but as Diamonds said it's not written in stone, if the attraction is there, well who knows

Forum Mod

No not set in stone either as physical attraction is only a part of why id play with someone anyway

Coll tends to go for busty, where as she is not busty, other than that she goes for similar to herself, brunette, similar build, but not always the case, there is one blonde in particular she took a big liking to, been to a few parties with this sexy blonde and her great fella.

W

i tend to go for curvy ladies like myself

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"i tend to go for curvy ladies like myself "

i go for curvy like me as far as what turns my head ...but then when you get talking to someone all sorts of things attract you to them and the physical bit ends up being one of the least important.

i do love women for being women tho - ive never really got on with the whole strap on thing.. i like women for their difference to men, the boobs, the nipples, the pussy, the whole yumminess of them lol

xx

ive never really thought about it that much.. but yeh i go for dark hair like myself

"i tend to go for curvy ladies like myself

i go for curvy like me as far as what turns my head ...but then when you get talking to someone all sorts of things attract you to them and the physical bit ends up being one of the least important.

i do love women for being women tho - ive never really got on with the whole strap on thing.. i like women for their difference to men, the boobs, the nipples, the pussy, the whole yumminess of them lol

xx"

You are so right there are so many different things that make a person attractive - i guess its a very personal thing.

I try to approach each person with an open mind and take them on their own merit and if we click - wahoo - and if not I've made a new friend.

i go for women with similar personality as me , not to concerned about the looks to be honest but they have to be attractive to me to some extent and found that i go for looks different to mine mostly xx

Theres an obvious patern emerging here,in as much as like attracts like.

I suppose the same applies for me, however no matter how physicaly attracted I am to her,if we don't have similar ethics its just not going to happen.

The bottom line is,I have to feel comfortable with them.

XXXX

For me i tend to be attracted to women similar to me. I like a curvy woman who looks feminine, love long hair

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

Interesting.....I certainly have a 'look' that turns me on the most (long dark hair, busty and maybe darker-skinned too) but attitude matters most - the other woman needs to be confident, sassy and sparky. My two closest female lovers are just that and are nowhere near my ideal look - although I do think blondes taste different!

By *orkduoCouple  over a year ago

york

i like a lass whos a good laugh, there has to be some attraction there but have met loads of lasses not similar to me at all.if there personality is like mine then the attraction is there .

By *orkduoCouple  over a year ago

york

sometimes they can look drop dead gorgeous n are boring as fook so personality wins it for me .

i couldn't agree more tbh hun, i do tend to go for a cuddle lass like myself ( dark haired and tarty usually..so yes just like myself ) but if i get along with a woman and the spark is there it dont matter to me if they are big/small, tall/short or purple or multi coloured lol if it feels right then let the fun commence

I do have a preference for large boobs on a woman, but saying that I have played with women with smaller boobs but lovely organ-stop nipples. It doesn't worry me if the other lady is blonde, brunette or a redhead (need more of those!). It is more to do with personality as I have played with ladies of all shapes & sizes - there has to be a connection between the women for sure

me i like all as long as we get on, have fun and a good laugh too and i feel attracted too mmmm and a lovely pussy

I love a woman with dark hair sultry sexual passionate look, curves and biggish boobs. and an air of self confidence turns me on no end, pure sex appeal.

» Add a new message to this topic