FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > would it put you off

would it put you off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If someone messaged you and when you where checking there verifications and then went to see what they had put on that persons and they had put it was the best sex they had ever had on it.

It would put me off as i would feel as though i had something to live up to and im not into thatxkarenx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope not at all!! Most people feel obliged to over rate others on verifications and say lovely things, even if a meet was average, I take them all with a pinch of salt and make up my own mind.

Oh and i make a great lasagne btw....just that one went a bit wrong hahahahahahaha

I always say nice things about people but just think its a bit ott to say its the best sex they have ever had. Im only an innocent country girl you know lolxx

innocent country girl...my arse are ya lol

We always have a look at verifications. Primarily to see when their last meet was and just get an idea of how their other meets have gone. obviously we also check out the profiles of the verifiers. x

i am a country bumpkin i learnt all about sex from watching the animals in the fields come to think of it that explains alot lolxxkarenx

I dont think we have ever checked out someones verification, we like to judge couples on what happens between us, not what has gone on with other couples,..that has nothing to do with us, we dont care how good, or bad there other meetings were

S&A

We only read to see how many this week lol...

We hate being or just having another notch..

Said it before though if we didn't know would we care?? Probably not lol...

Judging for yourself is far more important ..

yes but stuart you know how nosey i am lol.xx

Sugarxspice, thats a great attitude and we are happy that you feel that way, but for us verifications can say a lot more, for instance we have read verifications from couples whose own profile say they only do unprotected sex, so despite what the original couples profile says this makes us very wary of meeting them.

We dont meet couples unless they practice safe sex but if they have played with couples who only do unsafe sex something doesn't quite add up when they say they only do safe sex

Thats just one example

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

quote ....Oh and i make a great lasagne btw....just that one went a bit wrong hahahahahahaha

--------------------------------

so that lasagne was even worse than it said on the profile .....lol....yucckkkkk

MR X

i personally don't see why people have to rate someone sexually when verifying them, so show you have met someone and they are genuine you really don't have to say how good they was at bjs or how long they can fuck for, all you need to say is that you met, they showed on time and were nice people, i personally not put a verification on show if it goes into detale about what we did sexually, to me that private and does not need to be shared with the whole site

It was pretty bloody awful PD, Rach ate it tho...but I have seen that woman put far worse things in her mouth hahahahahaha

Oi you bitch...but yeah there were some masty things that went into my mouth that night hahahahahahaha One was your lasagne hahahahaha

pmsl....afternoon madam

I'll give you madame, you on a fast track to a punishment...i am a dom in training lady hehehehehehehehe

yeah yeah lol yabber yabber yabber!!

Well see who'll be yabbering when i finished my training hehehehehe

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

For me, i normally look for patterns in verifications. Not so much the detail as in how good a shag they are, but more often than not if I keep seeing comments about "chatted on phone" or "seen on cam" as a trend, I soon tend to think "Right, so they do this to get verified, but never promise a meet" and I conclude form there.

People that "inspect" my verifications for who I've met make me a little uncomfotable - some (men) so they can meet the same people, some women so they can "check out the competition" (as one lady put it) or decide if she "wants to be associated with someone who's associated with the other" I'm wary of.

Ultimately though, I guess I'm more interested in people that DO give a fuck

"If someone messaged you and when you where checking there verifications and then went to see what they had put on that persons and they had put it was the best sex they had ever had on it.

It would put me off as i would feel as though i had something to live up to and im not into thatxkarenx"

Wouldn't bother us at all - they probably say it to everybody

I have over 50 verifications, some of them I played with, most I didn't, I met them at swinging venues like Chameleons, I can vouch for the fact that they are real, genuine, fun to spend time with etc but sex, I have no idea.

I have never and will never state in a verification if I have played with someone or not, it's non of your damn business and it's totally irrelevant, IF I have played with them and enjoyed it, I cannot guarantee you will, we all like different things, "the best blow job ever" yea in some peoples opinion but not necessarily everyones. who cares if you enjoyed it or not, we want to know are they genuine, do they turn up, are they polite and non-pushy, have they got a sense of humour, can they hold a conversation and so on.

But to the main subject, would it put me off, dunno, but what does put me off is seeing that a couple or single who claim to enjoy safe sex only have been verified as to having had sex with people whose profile says Bareback only ........

it does put me off yes. im also put off when i see a fellas verifications are all off slim women, whether single or part of couples......if thats his type - why is he contacting me?

a recent meet of mine chose not to show the verification i left him, a couple of weeks later he is desplaying one from a really slim and sexy single female. fair enough im not keen on showing verifications myself but that did make me feel a little put out :/

maybe i have some sort of inferiority complex? id be much happier not knowing who my potential meets have already met.... as all i do is compare me to them and ultimitaley decide that im just some sort of "any pot in a storm" meet!

» Add a new message to this topic