FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time watching the Mr fuck another woman

First time watching the Mr fuck another woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW star and Doc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Was so horny. Before all this swinging stuff I used to be a very jealous person. Not sure why. Now. We both eye up the same women, and play with them. I've whispered to him a few times to fuck her but he thought I was testing him and didn't mean it. Told him I wanted to see it. Was such a turn on. I can't wait to see it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I so want to do this with my wife, I think she'd love to watch. I also would love to see her get fucked by another guy. I've seen her suck another guy and that was a huge turn on

New to this just came back from GC where I watched wife get fucked 3 times third time spanish guy had enormous cock and she dealt with it like a a professional.

By *oobie loverWoman  over a year ago

Never land

"Was so horny. Before all this swinging stuff I used to be a very jealous person. Not sure why. Now. We both eye up the same women, and play with them. I've whispered to him a few times to fuck her but he thought I was testing him and didn't mean it. Told him I wanted to see it. Was such a turn on. I can't wait to see it again "

I love watching my B/F fuck other women....I too used to be very jealous woman we had our 1st full swap a few months ago and it was horny as fuck. What I really want is him to fuck a woman over my face and make her squirt mmmmm

That's sounds good.

» Add a new message to this topic