FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > HI A QUESTION

HI A QUESTION

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone heard of a site just for Men on FAB called RATE MY DATE. I was told by a peeved guy thst my meet had posted on this site about our meet and the contents. I was angry and asked him he said he had never heard of it. I called the other guy a liar and he quickly replied and said he wasn't the liar. Just asking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never heard of it. Why don't you go and look and see?

news to me too

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm sure the guy that is denying he's a liar can provide a link as proof of his allegation...?

I did look and couldnt find it. He said he didnt have to prove anything and up to me if i didnt believe him. Said only men can get in with a password.

Guessing it was sour grapes. Thank you

There are Date rating apps, but I'd think it highly unlikely that there's a Fab specific one that only men could use - for a start, why limit your audience; it makes no business sense.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I did look and couldnt find it. He said he didnt have to prove anything and up to me if i didnt believe him. Said only men can get in with a password.

Guessing it was sour grapes. Thank you"

I really wouldn't waste your energy on this moron....he was trying to get a rise out of you, which is probably the only way he can get a "rise" himself

"I did look and couldnt find it. He said he didnt have to prove anything and up to me if i didnt believe him. Said only men can get in with a password.

You think that the password is 'sour grapes'?

The site definitely exists.

Only men allowed. You register with a dick pick with the password written on the side. My password is abc (all lowercase, font size 6)

www.ratemyfabswingers.com_date.com/notmadeup

"The site definitely exists.

Only men allowed. You register with a dick pick with the password written on the side. My password is abc (all lowercase, font si

"

Can I use it to check

Only men allowed. You register with a dick pick with the password written on the side. My password is abc (all lowercase, font size 6)

"

Doesn't come up. You joking

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

My password is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Doesn't come up. You joking "

Yes he's joking.

This sounds like a load of bollocks and he's just messing with your head to me

"

Not very nice to joke about this. I was serious

Not very nice to joke about this. I was serious "

My bad. Sorry x

i bet the site exists, although i doubt anyone uses it. don't see the point in something like it myself.

he probably PM'd for one of 2 reasons;

1) he is promoting that site for his own ends.

2) he wanted to look like he was saving you from 'a bad man' so that you'd be grateful to him.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Well there is a site by that name, you can check if a person named xyz has had a date rated on pof, match etc.

Who knows, there may be some saddo from here who has used it.

If noone on here or anywhere else uses it then any "reviews" are meaningless as no one will ever read them.

Also, most people would put a negative review down to sour grapes or lack of chemistry. It takes two to tango.

I had nine reviews on that. About 6 called me a prick just cos they weren't my cup of tea

"I had nine reviews on that. About 6 called me a prick just cos they weren't my cup of tea "

I would like to know because I've trusted this guy for 9months and if he did do it I'd be really upset. So guys help me out here. Is it or isn't it a site

"I had nine reviews on that. About 6 called me a prick just cos they weren't my cup of tea

I would like to know because I've trusted this guy for 9months and if he did do it I'd be really upset. So guys help me out here. Is it or isn't it a site "

Definitely a site. The weird thing with it is, to find specific stuff you need links from other users. Mine were all reviews from another site called okc

I've just googled Rate my Date and apparently there's an app on iTunes with that name.

I seriously doubt there's one just for men on Fab but if you're not sure, why don't you contact admin on here using the contact button and ask them?

"I've just googled Rate my Date and apparently there's an app on iTunes with that name.

I seriously doubt there's one just for men on Fab but if you're not sure, why don't you contact admin on here using the contact button and ask them?"

i couldn't find it in apps, and it hasn't been updated for a few years now i noticed. there's something linked to it on facebook but only about 5 members of that group/page.

"I've just googled Rate my Date and apparently there's an app on iTunes with that name.

I seriously doubt there's one just for men on Fab but if you're not sure, why don't you contact admin on here using the contact button and ask them?

i couldn't find it in apps, and it hasn't been updated for a few years now i noticed. there's something linked to it on facebook but only about 5 members of thatgroup/page."

l

Thank you most kind xx

i couldn't find it in apps, and it hasn't been updated for a few years now i noticed. there's something linked to it on facebook but only about 5 members of thatgroup/page. l

Thank you most kind xx "

nobody's posted on that page since 2013 either.

"I had nine reviews on that. About 6 called me a prick just cos they weren't my cup of tea "

Were they from meets on here, or other sites?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Not very nice to joke about this. I was serious "

Is that a joke,you did realise he was joking right?!

Is that a joke,you did realise he was joking right?!"

Please dnt treat me like an idiot. I dnt know about these sites and that people can be so insensitive to joke about something that may seem trivial to you but important to me. Its about trust with a very close friend and this was in jeopardy over some idiot. I did look for it sometime ago and wasn't prepared that someone would take the piss at my expense. so thank you for your comments

"I had nine reviews on that. About 6 called me a prick just cos they weren't my cup of tea

Were they from meets on here, or other sites?"

From okc. Only way I got to my reviews was a link. I was red flagged and called a prick. My page was viewed hundreds of times too on a daily basis. Ended up deleting.

Please dnt treat me like an idiot. I dnt know about these sites and that people can be so insensitive to joke about something that may seem trivial to you but important to me. Its about trust with a very close friend and this was in jeopardy over some idiot. I did look for it sometime ago and wasn't prepared that someone would take the piss at my expense. so thank you for your comments "

Apologies,but please! You register with a dick pic with your username on the side?! Sorry but my sense of humour found that funny.

Please dnt treat me like an idiot. I dnt know about these sites and that people can be so insensitive to joke about something that may seem trivial to you but important to me. Its about trust with a very close friend and this was in jeopardy over some idiot. I did look for it sometime ago and wasn't prepared that someone would take the piss at my expense. so thank you for your comments

Apologies,but please! You register with a dick pic with your username on the side?! Sorry but my sense of humour found that funny."

Yes ok I give you that but dick pics are common to this site goes with a majority of guys. So didn't find it odd that a dick would post a dick pick. But ok naivety took over. My fault for thinking people would be kind

"

Apologies,but please! You register with a dick pic with your username on the side?! Sorry but my sense of humour found that funny.

Yes ok I give you that but dick pics are common to this site goes with a majority of guys. So didn't find it odd that a dick would post a dick pick. But ok naivety took over. My fault for thinking people would be kind "

Nobody has been cruel though. You need a sense of humour if you're going to be on here I found that out pretty early on. Anyway hope you get it sorted.

"

Yes ok I give you that but dick pics are common to this site goes with a majority of guys. So didn't find it odd that a dick would post a dick pick. But ok naivety took over. My fault for thinking people would be kind

Nobody has been cruel though. You need a sense of humour if you're going to be on here I found that out pretty early on. Anyway hope you get it sorted. "

Oh trust me I have a sense of humour like you wouldn't believe and I've been here a while just changed profiles just wanted this cleared up that's all

"

Oh trust me I have a sense of humour like you wouldn't believe and I've been here a while just changed profiles just wanted this cleared up that's all "

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"My password is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis "

Good effort friend.

However...

I prefer

electrophotomicrographically.

Got a better rhythm.

I.M.H.O