FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousbob247 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

I was wondering what kind of photos prefer on here,is it body shots ,cock shots ,I know face aren't always an option for public views,I would like to know and maybe change mine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex appeal is the most important factor on Fab IMO. Post pictures that make you look at your sexiest. Post pictures to include your best feature. Whatever photo you post, ask yourself 'is this flattering'. If it's not flattering then don't show it. There is no rule that sexy means naked. What makes you look sexy will be different from what makes someone else looks sexy. And remember you can always crop out a portion of your face so that people get an impression but you are still not recognisable.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was wondering what kind of photos prefer on here,is it body shots ,cock shots ,I know face aren't always an option for public views,I would like to know and maybe change mine"

I find a semi clothed photo of a man far sexier than a naked one. A tight, white tee shirt, well fitting jeans and bare feet. A suit, tie loosened and top button undone. That sort of thing .

Sometimes less is more.

I like one's that give just enough away but leave me wanting to find out more about that person without them having to showing everything in public.

Stay classy.

I prefer a nice body shot not showing a COCK just draped above it. Or a arse shot. Lovely a sexy firm bottom

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Variety is the spice of life

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I like a range of things. Just play to your best features and what you feel comfortable posting. Have fun with it and don't take it too seriously. There's no right or wrong and to be honest, the majority of forumites opinions on what they like or dislike tends to be at odds with the fab community as a whole.

» Add a new message to this topic