FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Been read but not deleted

Been read but not deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omlikestoplay OP   Man  over a year ago

cambs

Hi, i have sent messages to couples some deleted, but still have 20 or so been read but not deleted some sent two days ago and up to three weeks ago, would this mean that they may be interested at some point and message again or just forget about them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wait for them to contact you, good luck.. hope some work out for you.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Well if there anything like me they keep them in their inbox for ages and then bulk delete every so often, so don't get your hope up too much I'm afraid.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

To be honest I am so lazy at clearing out my inbox (no comments required!!)

So I wouldn't put any status as to a potential response if that makes sense???

cambs

Thats all i need, to be Bulk Deleted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well if there anything like me they keep them in their inbox for ages and then bulk delete every so often, so don't get your hope up too much I'm afraid. "

Same here

"Hi, i have sent messages to couples some deleted, but still have 20 or so been read but not deleted some sent two days ago and up to three weeks ago, would this mean that they may be interested at some point and message again or just forget about them?"

Just forget about them. At the two extremes:-

~ could be they're still interested (but don't send another message, that could be seen as pushy)

~ could be they just haven't got round to deleting the candidates they're not interested in.

Don't obsess about the status of your sent messages, and just keep browsing for people you're a good match with.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i rarely delete,then look and think bugger,i need to clean out my inbox.

2 days is a bit quick to be expecting a reply tho,the couple may not have had a chance to chat yet.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've been known to read and reply positively straight away and also read, leave in inbox and reply positively up to 4 weeks later...

cambs

"Well if there anything like me they keep them in their inbox for ages and then bulk delete every so often, so don't get your hope up too much I'm afraid.

Same here"

Yes think you must be right, didn't think about that

We tend to bulk delete too. We used to make sure we replied to every message but once we started looking for single males we received so many messages so we couldn't keep up, so maybe that's how it is with you.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

I don't think you can read too much into it. Don't despair at being deleted though, you may have been put on the hotlist for the future!

Ever the optimist!

cambs

"I don't think you can read too much into it. Don't despair at being deleted though, you may have been put on the hotlist for the future!

Ever the optimist! "

The glass is always half full with me my friend

we keep some messages we like, though we dont get much time to meet we might come back to some of these people in the future.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I never delete them but it's lust laziness really. They're disappear automatically eventually anyway

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I had a message from a couple I had contacted months before and to be honest I'd forgotten about. They asked was I available immediately, I replied yes and we were playing within half an hour.

Be patient it pays.

"Hi, i have sent messages to couples some deleted, but still have 20 or so been read but not deleted some sent two days ago and up to three weeks ago, would this mean that they may be interested at some point and message again or just forget about them?"

Definitely forget about them, but that doesn't mean they won't come back one day. We often keep messages from people we might want to play with one day. When the mood takes us, we will look through them before searching for anyone else.

Something else to bear in mind about the deleted message status. Site supporters can use the 'Saved Messages' feature. This saves a copy of the message to the saved folder. If the recipient then deletes the same message from the inbox, the sender will see only the 'deleted' status, and will never know that the message was actually kept. Something for Admin to change one day, perhaps.

I rarly delete my mail and then usually bulk delete every three weeks or so xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 02/07/11 13:13:04]

North Cornwall

I just had a look at my sent mail for the first time..... one guy has deleted my replies! What does this mean? He seemed to like us... said he wants to meet... shall I mail him and ask him why he deleted my mail? What does it mean if he deletes that message? Agh.....

Mistress x

North Cornwall

btw... just deleted my own post by accident.... what does this mean? Yes, I know, what a plonker!

Mistress x

"I just had a look at my sent mail for the first time..... one guy has deleted my replies! What does this mean? He seemed to like us... said he wants to meet... shall I mail him and ask him why he deleted my mail? What does it mean if he deletes that message? Agh.....

Mistress x"

Has he deleted all your replies? He could have kept just one or two and tidied up his inbox by getting rid of the others. Also, see my post above above the saved messages feature.

North Cornwall

"I rarly delete my mail and then usually bulk delete every three weeks or so xx"

Please explain why people bulk delete? It simply drops off the bottom anyway, I dont get it?

Mistress x

"I rarly delete my mail and then usually bulk delete every three weeks or so xx

Please explain why people bulk delete? It simply drops off the bottom anyway, I dont get it?

Mistress x"

To annoy people who wait till the mails deleted xx

North Cornwall

"I rarly delete my mail and then usually bulk delete every three weeks or so xx

Mistress x

To annoy people who wait till the mails deleted xx "

Ha ha ha

Mistress x

North Cornwall

"I just had a look at my sent mail for the first time..... one guy has deleted my replies! What does this mean? He seemed to like us... said he wants to meet... shall I mail him and ask him why he deleted my mail? What does it mean if he deletes that message? Agh.....

Mistress x

Has he deleted all your replies? He could have kept just one or two and tidied up his inbox by getting rid of the others. Also, see my post above above the saved messages feature."

Ah thank you for such a sweet reply. I was being naughty and my post was completely tongue in cheek. Really couldnt care less what the naughty boy does with my messages lol ps... he did send a friends request anyway

Mistress x

Mistress x

Has he deleted all your replies? He could have kept just one or two and tidied up his inbox by getting rid of the others. Also, see my post above above the saved messages feature.

Ah thank you for such a sweet reply. I was being naughty and my post was completely tongue in cheek. Really couldnt care less what the naughty boy does with my messages lol ps... he did send a friends request anyway

Mistress x"

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We tend to just leave messages in our in box, forgeting to delete untill we sudenly decide to delete all.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I rarly delete my mail and then usually bulk delete every three weeks or so xx"

you mean you have deleted all my mail, im hurt

» Add a new message to this topic