FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > can the written word really edge out good looks

can the written word really edge out good looks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there seems a lot of posts about profile checking and wording etc,but does a well presented pe really make a difference.lets say,a well toned hot male with barely a word on profile but hot pics is still going to meet more than a not so good looking chap whose profile text is exellent.

this also works for women and cpls.its the nature o the beast at the end of the day.i guess the conclusion is that each has use the assets they were given.

be it shallow, but we still look at the pics before reading the profiles.lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

that depends.... some people are turned on by brains and personality as much as they are looks.... lol

for example... would you play with mr universe/ms world if you couldn't stand the personality...

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

"there seems a lot of posts about profile checking and wording etc,but does a well presented pe really make a difference.lets say,a well toned hot male with barely a word on profile but hot pics is still going to meet more than a not so good looking chap whose profile text is exellent.

this also works for women and cpls.its the nature o the beast at the end of the day.i guess the conclusion is that each has use the assets they were given.

be it shallow, but we still look at the pics before reading the profiles.lol"

Sadly, I fear, I concur!

"that depends.... some people are turned on by brains and personality as much as they are looks.... lol

for example... would you play with mr universe/ms world if you couldn't stand the personality..."

good god no way..thats a different issue lol..we find the really hot people would be intimidating and we couldnt relax at all..

our ideal meet would be looks that appeal and a level of conversation that matches our own..the op was a generalisation only...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends what turns you on. I remember a poster once showing a stunning looking woman with the heading: "someone, somewhere is sick of her shit."

When it comes to playmates it's fantasy so looks will always win out for some. To sustain a relationship however good looks alone would never work for me.

"that depends.... some people are turned on by brains and personality as much as they are looks.... lol

for example... would you play with mr universe/ms world if you couldn't stand the personality...

good god no way..thats a different issue lol..we find the really hot people would be intimidating and we couldnt relax at all..

our ideal meet would be looks that appeal and a level of conversation that matches our own..the op was a generalisation only... "

I think ur hot lol...afraid to contact tho....pretty intimidating lol

"It depends what turns you on. I remember a poster once showing a stunning looking woman with the heading: "someone, somewhere is sick of her shit."

When it comes to playmates it's fantasy so looks will always win out for some. To sustain a relationship however good looks alone would never work for me."

totally agree,and our relationship has been good for over 30 years but here is fun and fantasy land lol

our ideal meet would be looks that appeal and a level of conversation that matches our own..the op was a generalisation only...

I think ur hot lol...afraid to contact tho....pretty intimidating lol"

I like a little info, at least what they are looking for and into. I always check the veri's and photo verified.

I dislike all cock pics, and like to see a little more bod if not face pics too.

"I like a little info, at least what they are looking for and into. I always check the veri's and photo verified.

I dislike all cock pics, and like to see a little more bod if not face pics too. "

deletes my cock pics and shagging pics....wanna meet?? hehhehe

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Love is that which comes after ecstasy.

Forum Mod

Hot pics and a decent profile may attract more hits,but I have found that if the personality is like a wet blanket whilst chatting and trying to get to know them,a meet won't happen,the intial attraction needs to be sustained to hold my interest

"Love is that which comes after ecstasy. "
really do you think so ? i was thinking that was passion and lust , lol

"Hot pics and a decent profile may attract more hits,but I have found that if the personality is like a wet blanket whilst chatting and trying to get to know them,a meet won't happen,the intial attraction needs to be sustained to hold my interest"

blankets only wet cos i was fiddling with u on it! hehehe xxx

"Love is that which comes after ecstasy. really do you think so ? i was thinking that was passion and lust , lol "

passion and lust, Game i luv yer Bust!-lick it I must!

I always look at photo's first.. but a good photo and bad profile or message, means a thanks but no thanks..

I never play with someone that I'm not attracted too.

Katie X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would go for an average looking guy with a great profile who i can connect with than a gorgeous guy with nothing on his profile.

But then their are some gorgeous guys with well written profiles

I thought it was more like the bloke coming after the lady - assuming he is a gentleman. Ideally after she's come several times

Absolutely yes!

I personally, hate to read a profile, that's all over the place & that doesn't really make any sense, because of bad grammar etc. Regardless of how the person or persons in question look, I won't be going there!

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Love is that which comes after ecstasy. really do you think so ? i was thinking that was passion and lust , lol "

passion and lust all lead to ecstasy,then the heart kicks in

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If I had the horn...

From my point for those that message me no, from reading others oh hell yes; if its a one liner, I wouldn't bother with them but if it ticks all my boxes, I will reply

A well written message and profile do more for me than a picture of a hunk who can't string two words together...

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

as this IS a swinging site i:e you are on here to MEET people for NSA sex ,then yes people will go on looks mainly?

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

i like to read the profile,then the veri's etc and then pics

but

am a sucker for a nice rear

"there seems a lot of posts about profile checking and wording etc,but does a well presented pe really make a difference.lets say,a well toned hot male with barely a word on profile but hot pics is still going to meet more than a not so good looking chap whose profile text is exellent.

I can remember a woman that wouldnt meet me because she said I was too formal - so I wrote a letter of complaint to the Times editorial...that showed her!!!

be it shallow, but we still look at the pics before reading the profiles.lol"

"I would go for an average looking guy with a great profile who i can connect with than a gorgeous guy with nothing on his profile.

But then their are some gorgeous guys with well written profiles "

I am available to write panty melting profiles for good looking thick bastards when required - payment in jaffa cakes please to the usual address!!

I think it goes mainly on looks for one off meets, but personality is important for regular fuck buddies also if someone is goodlooking, good body, big cock ect and has a basic profile, it does not mean there unable to write a decent one, why waste your time if you could just put a pic of your 12inch cock on your profile lol........surely its best to chat before you assume someone with a basic profile cant string a sentance together? ( not saying I can, nor have I a 12inch cock lol ) but you get my drift

Bit of both for me. I need to have a physical attraction but I could never meet someone who I couldn't sit and natter with for hours.

Not interested in pics. The old adage, "If it looks too good to be true it probably is" applies. You can fake a pic but you can't fake intelligence or effort. If somebody writes an intro message of a few paragraphs which spark conversation and has a profile of more than 20 words they immediately have my attention. A guy writing, "u r hot lets chat" is not a meaty hunk, he's just a meathead to be iggied.

Speaking of which, does anybody ever believe they're really firefighters?

Matlock

[Removed by poster at 30/05/11 14:17:54]

Matlock

"Bit of both for me. I need to have a physical attraction but I could never meet someone who I couldn't sit and natter with for hours. "

I'm a great natterer if you have a few hours

X

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've amended my profile, as I'm fed up of answering the same questions all of the time.

I doubt it'll make much difference, though, as most peeps will just zoom down to the pics.

"I've amended my profile, as I'm fed up of answering the same questions all of the time.

I doubt it'll make much difference, though, as most peeps will just zoom down to the pics."

Hey, TT. I had a guy send me a one liner last night, then another one liner to apologise for the first one because he hadn't read my profile. And he still thought he had a chance.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

lol the only one liners I like are on comedy shows

"A well written message and profile do more for me than a picture of a hunk who can't string two words together..."

thank fuck I rant like fuck!!!

» Add a new message to this topic