FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Strap on issues

Strap on issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any women on here who use strap ons have the same issues as me?? When I'm using mine the straps come loose so can't get a good rhythm going.

Maybe you can advise on a good one? Many thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do any women on here who use strap ons have the same issues as me?? When I'm using mine the straps come loose so can't get a good rhythm going.

Maybe you can advise on a good one? Many thanks xx"

Have you doubbled the straps back through the buckles/loops?

Half the time on anything with loops the factory only puts it through the onfe to make it quicker and also so its quicker fkr a shop clerk to demonstrate.

Loop them back through a second time to increase the friction locking

I had a pair of latex strap on pants and they were definitely the best I've used on him. They had a dildo inside too

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Do any women on here who use strap ons have the same issues as me?? When I'm using mine the straps come loose so can't get a good rhythm going.

Mine is a deluxe love honey one, the straps always hold firm, but I have had to replace the O ring with a metal ring, as the rubber one kept stretching so that the dildo would come out! It's great now

Bun

"I had a pair of latex strap on pants and they were definitely the best I've used on him. They had a dildo inside too"

Sound good where did you get these please?

Yes tried this but still comes loose Ended up tying double knots but was uncomfortable

Mine is a deluxe love honey one, the straps always hold firm, but I have had to replace the O ring with a metal ring, as the rubber one kept stretching so that the dildo would come out! It's great now

Bun "

Thanks I'll check it out

"I had a pair of latex strap on pants and they were definitely the best I've used on him. They had a dildo inside too

Sound good where did you get these please? "

I think we got them from either lovehoney or bedtime heaven.

"I had a pair of latex strap on pants and they were definitely the best I've used on him. They had a dildo inside too

Sound good where did you get these please?

I think we got them from either lovehoney or bedtime heaven. "

Thank you

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

The "Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On Harness Kit 7.5 Inch" is the one I use from Lovehoney. It feels really solid once you have it in place and I've never had any problems with the straps coming loose.

The strap less ones seem to work alot better

I know this is slightly off topic,but it is strap on related,

I saw a picture recently of a male wearing a strap on...with a hard on too.

Now im intrigued and wondering whether or not any one has tried this type double penetration either both virginal,or more interesting virgianally and anally together,at the same time ? Did it work ? Or too complicated in action ?

"The "Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On Harness Kit 7.5 Inch" is the one I use from Lovehoney. It feels really solid once you have it in place and I've never had any problems with the straps coming loose."

Brilliant thank you

"The strap less ones seem to work alot better "

Thank you I'll check them out

Have you doubbled the straps back through the buckles/loops?

Half the time on anything with loops the factory only puts it through the onfe to make it quicker and also so its quicker fkr a shop clerk to demonstrate.

Loop them back through a second time to increase the friction locking

"

Exactly what he said - double ended

We found a cheap - £25 silicone one with a poppered harness the best . Stuffed if we can remember the name though as we threw the boxes away sorry

"The strap less ones seem to work alot better

Thank you I'll check them out "

Think it was lovey honey we got ours from

We use the leather buckle style ones which tend to have more grip than fabric style ones. We currently have the 'doc Johnson vac-u-lock system deluxe leather harness with the largest push on real feel dildo

"We use the leather buckle style ones which tend to have more grip than fabric style ones. We currently have the 'doc Johnson vac-u-lock system deluxe leather harness with the largest push on real feel dildo"
this also has removable internal dildo and anal plug too which makes it super sturdy

Thank you

Love honey do a double ended one, its purple, so half gos inside female and she puts the straps around legs and waist so it's attached to her. Best one we have used so far, we also struggled with standard harnesses keeping them in place. and gives the female extra pleasure too from being in her.

Also tried the latex strap on shorts for her, were good too, also love honey

"I know this is slightly off topic,but it is strap on related,

I saw a picture recently of a male wearing a strap on...with a hard on too.

Now im intrigued and wondering whether or not any one has tried this type double penetration either both virginal,or more interesting virgianally and anally together,at the same time ? Did it work ? Or too complicated in action ?"

I'm sure people have said they tried this. seems too complicated for me. I'd let him fuck me with his strap on while his cock was redundant. cuck style mmmm hmm

By *neoclockgunMan  over a year ago

London

Doc Johnson vac u lock. Proper buckles, leather harness so doesn't stretch. Rock solid. You can get it right so that the cock really feels like part of you. Rest for both parties (Iblove being fucked with it, gf loves to use it)

Plus choice of dildo attachments- I have a large one and a ridiculously large one...

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"The "Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On Harness Kit 7.5 Inch" is the one I use from Lovehoney. It feels really solid once you have it in place and I've never had any problems with the straps coming loose.

Brilliant thank you "

ive got this one too...holds firm x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think the Strap on latex pants are made my Sharon slone..

You can get them with or without a dildo for the giver and a single or double for the reciever.

Extra metal rings (for other harnesses) are easily

Ordered off ebay from chandelers.

I have had no "joy" with the feeldoe strapless one, which is a shame.... I have heard of it being ok for some and not for others.. I have also heard of it being used in conjunction with a harness and working, I haven't tried that myself yet.

The Pantie Purse do a very good quality leather, strong harness with back support.

That's my current favourite...

X

By *wo4funmidsCouple  over a year ago

burton

"We use the leather buckle style ones which tend to have more grip than fabric style ones. We currently have the 'doc Johnson vac-u-lock system deluxe leather harness with the largest push on real feel dildo this also has removable internal dildo and anal plug too which makes it super sturdy "

King cock from Love Honey is our strap on of choice. It's the one pictured in our gallery.

Interchangeable dildo, comes with 3 sizes of rings and doesn't budge an inch.

Eve. X

» Add a new message to this topic