FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > PLEASE HELP!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm failing to understand how does skin colour become a sexual preference? I see some profiles they say Black only, Asian only and White only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Even more don't mention skin colour at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's an attraction thing.

Height or age isn't sexual either, they are about what a person finds attractive.

"Even more don't mention skin colour at all."

Mine doesn't.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm failing to understand how does skin colour become a sexual preference? I see some profiles they say Black only, Asian only and White only. "

Some people have a type. That type might include/exclude certain skin colour. I wouldn't worry too hard about it - nothing you can do to change it anyway.

Mine doesn't either. The veris might give it away though.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You can't help what you do or don't like.

There'll be men out there that would love to bed me yet ones who can't imagine anything worse

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I'm failing to understand how does skin colour become a sexual preference? I see some profiles they say Black only, Asian only and White only. "

Same way as sexual orientation, height, weight, attractiveness, age does

It is not about the tan; it is about facial features

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP for a lot of people skin colour is a preference. There are just as many profiles which say BBC only as there are those that say no blacks or Asians.

There's nothing you can do about it if you don't match with someone's preferences, just look for others who you do match with.

There are even clubs and events that are organised to cater to ladies specific interest in certain skin colours. OP mind = blown!

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have a weird ass theory that it has something to do with what you were exposed to as a pubescent. Not in a sexual way, obviously, that's ick.

For me, I went to an all girls school that was diverse - skin colour has zero part in my attraction to women, I like all types with petite and lithe being my particular preference. However, where I grew up was very rural and predominantly white. As in, all white. So the guys I grew up around were all white and I find I'm not attracted to anythig else. Nothing against it, I just haven't met a single asian, black or east asian guy that I find attractive, despite having spent a considerable number of my adult years living in asian or black Somali areas.

It's weird, but I don't worry my head about it too much.

I don't think it's literally the colour of skin. I've noticed a lot of women say they find black men attractive but are not attracted to Asian men. Yet an Asian person could have the same or similar skin colour as someone of Afrocaribean origin. People are attracted to or not attracted to how someone of a certain race looks, but the shade of skin is only part of the physical features that are typical of certain races. So no I don't think it's skin colour that influences people's preferences. That being said we would not put a racial preference on our profile, as we would rather look at the individual and decide if we fancy them or not.

Mrs

"I have a weird ass theory that it has something to do with what you were exposed to as a pubescent. Not in a sexual way, obviously, that's ick.

For me, I went to an all girls school that was diverse - skin colour has zero part in my attraction to women, I like all types with petite and lithe being my particular preference. However, where I grew up was very rural and predominantly white. As in, all white. So the guys I grew up around were all white and I find I'm not attracted to anythig else. Nothing against it, I just haven't met a single asian, black or east asian guy that I find attractive, despite having spent a considerable number of my adult years living in asian or black Somali areas.

It's weird, but I don't worry my head about it too much.

"

I've spent nearly all my formative years in York, which has a very small ethnic population. I find black and Asian men extremely attractive.

I think, like most things on here, it's just preference. Some may have latent racism to deal with, but it's mostly just that we like what we see.

OMG, I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF CRISIS THEN!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"OMG, I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF CRISIS THEN!"

You could offer to help and not just shout

HOW CAN I BE OF ASSISTANCE??!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Apparantly white ladies who only date black men (I know tons!) Are called 'mudsharks'.

Would ya know.

Every day is an education

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Does it matter really? .... some guys prefer blonds .... but im not worrying ...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"It's an attraction thing.

Height or age isn't sexual either, they are about what a person finds attractive. "

Thank you for your contributions. I'm not worried or bothered by it. I kinda get the height etc aspects of sex just not the colour thing. I guess there's more to sex than just sex.

"Thank you for your contributions. I'm not worried or bothered by it. I kinda get the height etc aspects of sex just not the colour thing. I guess there's more to sex than just sex. "

I'm just stunned you've been on this site for 3 months and not come across it before. It's a constant forum subject.

Not having a go - this is a genuine question. If it's something you don't get - then why the user name ?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I guess there's more to sex than just sex. "

Yes there is, glad you've realised this now

"You can't help what you do or don't like.

There'll be men out there that would love to bed me yet ones who can't imagine anything worse "

There are also women out there that would love to get their hands on you too...just saying.

Eve. X

By *urple GenieCouple  over a year ago

west Brom

I don't get it either a few times I've been told that i was on their bucket list well I say me I mean a half cast woman I guess I just happened to be in the right place at the time lol

K

I only find white men attractive due to my penchant for blue/green eyes and chiselled features.

My pal is a sucker for oriental women and my other pal on here loves big black women.

It's totally a sexual preference. Always has and always will, for some.

"OMG, I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF CRISIS THEN!"

As did I.

A tad dramatic, much!

YoU don't understand yet you're portraying yourself like this because of your user name

people have preferences and it's up to them what they look for

What has my username got anything to do with it? Is it to much that I ask an honest question to find out what other people about a particular subject.

"What has my username got anything to do with it? Is it to much that I ask an honest question to find out what other people about a particular subject. "

Everything. Why even mention it if you don't think it's a selling point to some?

Wembley

"What has my username got anything to do with it? Is it to much that I ask an honest question to find out what other people about a particular subject. "

Why not WHITEstead? Is it because you are Black and wanted to advertise that fact

Considering that, your query sounds hollow

When a black guy draws attention to his blackness, some people might be confused as to how he has got his far on Fab without understanding the difference in opinion about skin colour.

Actually My username is just a coincidence it came from a movie "black night" I use to watch. I choose to use to show that I have stamina more than anything not the colour of my skin.

I have gotten far by processing and come to my own conclusions. I wanted to know what other people about it. Those who understood my question have answered it properly. Of how they personally come to prefer either or the other.

because people are entitled to have preferences and believe it or not some may even get aroused more by a certain something - whatever it may be

"Actually My username is just a coincidence it came from a movie "black night" I use to watch. I choose to use to show that I have stamina more than anything not the colour of my skin.

I have gotten far by processing and come to my own conclusions. I wanted to know what other people about it. Those who understood my question have answered it properly. Of how they personally come to prefer either or the other. "

Everyone understands the question, being a common and simple theme on Fab.

Maybe you don't like some answers more than others.

"Actually My username is just a coincidence it came from a movie "black night" I use to watch. I choose to use to show that I have stamina more than anything not the colour of my skin.

I have gotten far by processing and come to my own conclusions. I wanted to know what other people about it. Those who understood my question have answered it properly. Of how they personally come to prefer either or the other. "

Well, you have some seriously nice pics, whatever the motivation for your username.

Not mentioning it doesn't mean they don't have a preference, just don't need to shout it out

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"You can't help what you do or don't like.

There'll be men out there that would love to bed me yet ones who can't imagine anything worse "

Haha yeah right

To solve this racist problem I continue to read on this forum .... I suggest we have a free pass swingers day.

On this day all the women who only like to have sex with BBC , must have sex with any non black man that messages them.

The same for women who only like to play with white men only, you have to have sex with any non white man that messages you.

All the women can be blindfolded if need be or you can suggest the men wear a bag over their heads.

Or

We can skip over the profiles that don't match what we are looking for.

I personally add every profile that says white only to my hotlist. They have the best status updates

"To solve this racist problem I continue to read on this forum .... I suggest we have a free pass swingers day.

On this day all the women who only like to have sex with BBC , must have sex with any non black man that messages them.

The same for women who only like to play with white men only, you have to have sex with any non white man that messages you.

All the women can be blindfolded if need be or you can suggest the men wear a bag over their heads.

Or

I personally add every profile that says white only to my hotlist. They have the best status updates "

It's a serious shame that when I am in Manhattan in June I will be with my sister so will have to behave. Bah!

Wembley

"To solve this racist problem I continue to read on this forum .... I suggest we have a free pass swingers day.

Or

I personally add every profile that says white only to my hotlist. They have the best status updates "

I vote for bags; more humane

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Or

This.

» Add a new message to this topic