FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stop asking for Dogging Locations

Stop asking for Dogging Locations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why ask they are supposed to be discreet and on the downlow. Mini rant over think as the sun has come out its making people horny and reckless be safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is nothing wrong with people asking for locations, as long as people reply with them in PM rather than the forums.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people have the sense not to reply mentioning current active sites.

There's no substitute for putting the hours and the miles visiting the kind of places everyone knows, from their everyday experiences of driving around, 'might' be suitable dogging sites - maybe the kind of places that have a local reputation for courting couples or as being a lover's lane - just watch you don't start annoying genuine courting couples or you'll be in trouble. There's usually two of them and one of you and the cops will listen in that proportion.

Spend enough time on it and you'll find the action. Get yourself known as a reliable, personable, clean, considerate, dogger and people will open up to you a bit - suggest such and such a night at such and such a location.

Of course, if you get there and there's zilch happening it might be someone's been taking the piss.

There's no substitute for effort and personal recommendation (just like real life). Unfortunately too many people simply want to be told where to go, when to be there, what to look out for, what to say and do ...........

Forum Mod

O o O oo

But surely thats just to make sure you know the ettiquete before you go? ( although the ettiquite varies from person to person so I am not sure there is one anymore)

When we first looked for dogging sites, we got the info from other people on dogging sites who mentioned them, if we had just drove round and round for days not knowing where to begin to look it might have become even more tedious than trying to find the sites in the first place

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

this might sound like a dum thing to ask but what is right ettiquete when dogging as never been till other night

what sign meen what?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it depends on where you go and what the person in the car wants.

Lot's of people think you should go over and chat with the players, others like to just get on with it and let people watch.

Some flash their headlights some don't...some flash their inside light, others don't.

Not much help really

I would advise anyone now is it to go and watch how others are doing it at each site and go with the flow.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"this might sound like a dum thing to ask but what is right ettiquete when dogging as never been till other night

what sign meen what?

"

One flash of the interior light means all welcome to come and wank.

Two flashes means 8inch plus cocks only.

Three flashes and ... well you had better run.

Brake lights mean I am going to fuck you up the arse if you go into the woods.

Side lights mean stick your cock in the passenger window.

Repeated flashes from a lighter means... I've shot my load and just checking the seats as this is the wife's car.

Blue lights means you're nicked.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The above posts demonstrate the problem.

Rules and etiquette vary from place to place and person to person. There's no substitute for actual on-site, in person, experience.

I'd argue, that a bit of effort being needed to gain that experience might make people value that knowledge a bit more and be less likely to post it across the internet or - dare I say - share it with people they've never met by PM on Fab.

If you speak to couples you meet outdoors half of them will tell you the big problem is too many single guys - the other half will tell you the problem is not enough single men

The truth, when you quiz them is that there's too many of the wrong sort of single men and not enough of the right sort.

I'd make the case for the 'right' sort being the sort who've made a bit of an effort to find the place and who value that knowledge, as distinct from those who read a 'Couple On Sex Offender Register After Dogging Tryst At [insert location here]' and thought they'd pop along for an easy shag.

It's effort you only have to put in in the early days because, as I mentioned above, if you're the kind of guy couples want - they won't make it hard for you to find them.

"this might sound like a dum thing to ask but what is right ettiquete when dogging as never been till other night

what sign meen what?

Repeated flashes from a lighter means... I've shot my load and just checking the seats as this is the wife's car.

Blue lights means you're nicked."

made my day xxx

what sign meen what?

ANY MORE LIGHTS AND ITS A SWINGING DISCO!!

"The above posts demonstrate the problem.

Rules and etiquette vary from place to place and person to person. There's no substitute for actual on-site, in person, experience.

I'd argue, that a bit of effort being needed to gain that experience might make people value that knowledge a bit more and be less likely to post it across the internet or - dare I say - share it with people they've never met by PM on Fab.

If you speak to couples you meet outdoors half of them will tell you the big problem is too many single guys - the other half will tell you the problem is not enough single men

The truth, when you quiz them is that there's too many of the wrong sort of single men and not enough of the right sort.

I'd make the case for the 'right' sort being the sort who've made a bit of an effort to find the place and who value that knowledge, as distinct from those who read a 'Couple On Sex Offender Register After Dogging Tryst At [insert location here]' and thought they'd pop along for an easy shag.

It's effort you only have to put in in the early days because, as I mentioned above, if you're the kind of guy couples want - they won't make it hard for you to find them."

Oooo Now i wish we had a 'like' button like on facebook, the above post is the most sense iv seen on these forums in a long long time!

kat xx

what sign meen what?

lol..I actually started reading that thinking it was genuine!!!

i just going to check all my lights work correct before i go out ,

one cross wire and i could be well fucked ! !

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If the lights go red, blue, green, blue, green.... it's the spaceship from Close Encounters... and they are offering an anal probe.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

what sign meen what?

Blue lights means you're nicked.

lol..I actually started reading that thinking it was genuine!!! "

so did i

Brilliant!!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"...one cross wire and i could be well fucked ! !"

Where do find some crossed wires???

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Once scared a young couple at a dogging site quite by accident. The lights started to flash so I approched the car. Scared them half to death, they were not dogging and his arse was knocking the main beam on and off.

So you can never be sure.

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"

Forgot the most feared light signal.

No lights ...... Shit flat battery, oh no now the RAC will till the boss where my company car is. Busted!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic