FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So tomorrow is the first time I will ever have been to a gangbag or anything like that I am nervous as hell and not sure I ha w the confidence HELP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"So tomorrow is the first time I will ever have been to a gangbag or anything like that I am nervous as hell and not sure I ha w the confidence HELP"

Go or don't go, your call but if you decide not to, tell the organiser.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So tomorrow is the first time I will ever have been to a gangbag or anything like that I am nervous as hell and not sure I ha w the confidence HELP"

You wont know until you get there I suppose. What's the worse that can happen and could you deal with it? If yes go, if no don't. As said above if you decide not to go let the organiser know sooner rather than later.

Hope you decide to go and its what you hoped for.

By *adrMan  over a year ago

Near Bedford

"So tomorrow is the first time I will ever have been to a gangbag or anything like that I am nervous as hell and not sure I have the confidence. HELP

"

OP - looking at your Profile I reckon that if it was my Profile & I want to progress to more excitement then I'd go. I doubt that the Ms there will gang up on you & if the Fs do ... whoopee!!

» Add a new message to this topic