FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why am i suddenly asked to confirm we are a couple and I am female when we have verifications from meets stating we are genuine?

Is that not enough these days or am i just being picky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

who is asking???

Some people are more suspiscious than others, that's all.

Just a guess, but the request for you to re-confirm that you're a couple could be because your last verification was 6 months ago. That would be plenty of time for a couple to split up, with the husband continuing to swing on his own.

If you don't want to have the phone conversation or whatever, then don't! Especially if very wary people aren't your cup of tea.

Thing is we have teenage boys, very nosey teenage boys, bad enough i have to access the site via mobile as the pc is in the kitchen let alone making phone calls when they are around.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Go on cam and show you are a woman there if you don't want to use the phone.

Failing that, tell the person no thanks to the phone and let them find someone else.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

We trust ourselves not veris, and how hard is it to make a phone call? We have kids too, we dont want sex chat,just to confirm there is a female .

"We trust ourselves not veris, and how hard is it to make a phone call? We have kids too, we dont want sex chat,just to confirm there is a female ."

exactly.

I trust myself too and my judgement and will talk when i feel ready, like to find out a little more first before i go as far as a phone call.

I get the impression that you think im wrong in not calling?

having being on the end of even verified communications, its sometimes the up to dateness i need of the couple...a phonecall is especially needed for me, as i wont travel somewhere if ive no proof the female half exists,,,, unfortunately even some verified cpls its the male making descisions on the meet and even worse the female have might not even know they are still using the site, so his excuse would be the wifes unwell,out shopping,away on holiday etc etc-and tries to get a meet on his own.It happens so sorry for the cynicism but its from experience and others experience

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I trust myself too and my judgement and will talk when i feel ready, like to find out a little more first before i go as far as a phone call.

I get the impression that you think im wrong in not calling? "

It isn't about being right or wrong, it is what is right for you, and what is right for the person asking for comfirmation of who you are.

If you don't want to confirm early on who you are and the person who is asking for you to phone him likes people to confirm early on, then you are not a match. Just say no and let him go find someone who suits him, as you can find someone who suits you.

I guess not all females are like me, Roger leaves me to do all via chatting and mails etc. I just dont think 3 or 4 emails exchanged with hardly more than 5 words in their replys should make me confident enough to make a call let alone part with my number.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then do it your way....but you have to accept that some people don't do it your way and don't think verifications are enough.

"Why am i suddenly asked to confirm we are a couple and I am female when we have verifications from meets stating we are genuine?

Is that not enough these days or am i just being picky? "

if there is a meet in prosect we always require a female to female phone call.

"Why am i suddenly asked to confirm we are a couple and I am female when we have verifications from meets stating we are genuine?

Is that not enough these days or am i just being picky?

if there is a meet in prosect we always require a female to female phone call."

gets ma nanna to call lol...then later, shes suddenly unwell....sorry be nice, its just me hehe

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"I guess not all females are like me, Roger leaves me to do all via chatting and mails etc. I just dont think 3 or 4 emails exchanged with hardly more than 5 words in their replys should make me confident enough to make a call let alone part with my number.

"

You could always withhold your number and leave a message on their answer service to prove you are a female. If you arent comfortable enough maybe they arent for you.

Mistress x

» Add a new message to this topic