FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > soft swing

soft swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, i would be interested to hear from women or couples around my area who are actually interested in soft swing fun. Lots of people seem to have it on their profile list but when you say thats what your looking for things seem to change

Maybe we could have a section on here for people who 'just' want some light fun? i know you can use the search button... but im talking people who 'only' what soft swing i.e hand and oral fun only and nothing else. Just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, i would be interested to hear from women or couples around my area who are actually interested in soft swing fun. Lots of people seem to have it on their profile list but when you say thats what your looking for things seem to change

Maybe we could have a section on here for people who 'just' want some light fun? i know you can use the search button... but im talking people who 'only' what soft swing i.e hand and oral fun only and nothing else. Just a thought "

right folks - am gonna show my ignorance of the swinging scene here

what is 'soft' swing ?

c'mon educate me

According to FAB's guide (on the left hand side)..

Soft Swing is when there is playing around but not full penetrative sex with others. Often, in a couples situation, the women will have sex with each other with the men watching and then the couples will have sex with their own partners.

So if your still wondering...

that's basically oral, kissing and touching.

We would appreciate a soft swing status too. people select soft as an interest but yet also want full.. unless their profile actually states they play soft..

Blimey...is there really no one interested in this kind of fun then?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We would be but you may be the only guy on here who would consider it. lol You are pretty unique in my experience. Good luck.

Mistress x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have to agree, most ppl looking for soft swing are looking for other couples. i couldnt imagine mmf with a bloke and not shagging.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

although not a couple but i do meet a guy and we just do oral and tbh never need to go the whole hog as it were x

I have met guys and its just been for oral.. but its also not touching, kissing etc..

Its in, me give them oral and bye bye...

So not really soft swing..

Katie.x

soft swing is totally possible in a mmf situation, it may sound weird to some but soft swing in my eyes is better.

im allways looking for f/mf seeking the same xx

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

really dont know where soft swing appeared from.

didnt swinging derive from (wife swapping) throwing your keys in the pot and all that. i thought that was the idea that you swapped partners for sex.

A 'soft-swing only' status is a good idea. Some other sites (SDC for one) have this option.

At last it seems im not alone after all yeay! just need to find people close to home. So just to be clear...for me, anyway, soft swing means just about everything other than shagging although you and him are more than welcome to (if its a couple) i'll just kind of 'help out'...lol

So yes 'powers that be'...lets have a soft swing only section then all who enter know whats on offer with no other pressure to go further

ive done soft swing with a couple and it was amazing. went on for hours and hours all very satisfied at the end.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Have actually done this before and Mr S agrees that he is a fan!

Mistress x

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

have played with a few soft cpls even one it ended up being there first full hard swing and they have never looked back and love the dark side

here here booby man lol

I think something like that should be available too, i quite like hand and oral fun, and sometimes just hand fun, problem is most people think guys just want to stick it anywhere which isn't always the case

Love it

By *nnesteveCouple  over a year ago

wigan

soft swing, is normal lol means not full sex with other cols, works for us !!!!

"really dont know where soft swing appeared from.

didnt swinging derive from (wife swapping) throwing your keys in the pot and all that. i thought that was the idea that you swapped partners for sex.

"

I don't suppose it makes a heap of difference where it came from, fact is swinging has apparantly evolved and if soft swing floats peoples boat then so be it, I personally don't see a problem with it.

We've enjoyed soft swing and the full works - both are good for us

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We've done, and enjoyed both. We've had sessions with another couple which have been anything but 'soft' in their content but we didn't actually have sex with each other!

When we first started we stuck with soft for a couple of meets, it's very erotic and sensual. Our preferences have evolved but having penetrative sex with the other partner still isn't our main objective!

"We've done, and enjoyed both. We've had sessions with another couple which have been anything but 'soft' in their content but we didn't actually have sex with each other!

When we first started we stuck with soft for a couple of meets, it's very erotic and sensual. Our preferences have evolved but having penetrative sex with the other partner still isn't our main objective!"

Agree wholeheartedly with you. Eroticism can take many forms and, for us anyway, does not necessarily involve penetrative sex.

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

The last meet we had was so horny it kept us smiling for days. It was only when we were chatting about it the next day we realised we hadn't actually had sex with them!

we only soft swing and are proud of it we happily do this with singles and couples

Well this is all very encouraging but i started this thread to try and find some fun in or around my home town....lol and as usual it seem to go on 'everywhere' else but here!...D'oh!...lol

"Well this is all very encouraging but i started this thread to try and find some fun in or around my home town....lol and as usual it seem to go on 'everywhere' else but here!...D'oh!...lol "

But at least you started an interesting debate and got yourself noticed

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Soft swing can be great fun. I love to perform oral as well as recieve it. Great fun can be had exploring other peoples bodys and responces to contact. Its like being young and experimenting again. I had about a dozen soft play meets with one of my regular couples before "moving on" to penitration. It has made us a close and very comfitible little 3way.

We also play soft in clubs. I do not play with Jackie around as it does not work for us. But we have gone in rooms with couples, i just watch and play with Jackie. It is great fun and makes the night last longer.

So to me soft swing is an important part of swinging.

Every cloud MinxMax every cloud....lol

we soft swing, we love our fem fem play but were not really interested in full swap. were interested in bukkake, which i suppose is soft fun. were choosie who we play with.

were always looking for local soft swing couples!

As a Domme I don't always have penetrative sex with playmates: find "soft" equally enjoyable.

I've had a MMF when we've only soft swung, it was gorgeous. I felt really pampered as the guy massaged me and then we had oral fun and then he watched me and the OH get it on.

I enjoy soft swinging and it doesn't bother me if me meet couples or guys and that's what happens. In fact in an orgy situation I have only soft swung with others and had full sex with my own man. I'm always satisfied with the OH and I don't see it as a big deal to have penetrative sex with others. Yes I do indulge in full swap too but I'm never left wanting in any situation

» Add a new message to this topic