FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > finding a partner to meet up with a couples

finding a partner to meet up with a couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya everyone hope you dont mind me poppin in im new to fab and think from what ive seen and heard your all top friendly people,basicly the reason im writing on the forum for is im looking for a partner 2 get together with me for some fun sexy get togethers with couples like yourselves.im eager to experience and be involved in some amaizing times with couples m/f m/f etc at partys clubs and so on but am at a bit of a disadvantage being single ggggrrrr lol.any advice offers invites etc would be gratefully appreciated im a good clean friendly guy who needs a bit of help and as ive always said if you dont ask you dont get so here i am hehehehe... anyway thanx for taking the time to read this take care and hope to chat with you all soon.pete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventurous PhotographerMan  over a year ago

Central Beds

I have been looking for a swing partner for ages.

When I have been lucky to find someone they live so far away that its not practical.

I will just need to keep looking.

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

Exactly what i am looking for.... But sorry i want somebody local for obvious reasons

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is that allways the way girls gggrrrrr never mind we will find someone soon lol xxmmmwahxx but thanx 4 your replys god you both look amaizing 2 gggrrrrrr

» Add a new message to this topic