FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too young to play??

Too young to play??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a 23yo single guy (but most people when they meet me think im in my late 20's)

why is it that whenever i contact anyone who i think i may be interested in chatting to or meeting 95% of the time the responce is some variation on "your too young for me/us"

since when did being in your 20's mean that no one wants anythign to do with you, and are there actually any people out there who do meet younger single guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

see ya in 7 years then hahahahahaha

i been swinging on and off since i was 21. true.. most couples prefer people their age but there is many who like younger lads like yourself.

I've not had that problem particularly... I have to say though, you look a lot younger than 23 in your picture so maybe that is why (that's not an insult, just a comment).

Mind you, you've only had one less meet than me so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its all about preference. Im just guessing here but swingers seem to have an average age of around 40 (just from what i see) not everyone wants to play with some one young enough to be there son. Everyone has there preference. Also i think swingers clubs are over 25s so they wouldnt be able to invite you to a club to play.

Also, and this is purely my opinion only i would expect a 23 year old lad to be out on the town most of the time having fun and pulling, i wouldnt have thought that they where 100% sure that the swinging lifestyle was for them.

I think there are sites dedicated too young swingers.

But from my personal view i wouldnt want anyone around my sons age, i wouldnt want anyone i would have to teach things to.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It seems most swingers are a bit older, and some might not be at ease swinging with people young enough to be their children. This isn't an insult, just an observation - we both really wish we'd started swinging at 23!

We think we've seen those in clubs getting younger over the years, and why not? There's always been a trend for middle-aged men to bring teen and twenty girls (mistresses perhaps?) but you now see more young couples.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I never shag anyone I could have given birth to.

Unfortunately, there is the belief amongst alot of swingers that the young ones can be more trouble than they are worth.

I've had it...... especially young women. The don't/can't distinguish sex and emotion, there's tears, tantrums and hissy fits.

**I am GENERALISING & I know it so don't all take offence and get on your high horses.**

The majority of swingers are slightly older..........35+ as it's a hobby that requires common sense, life experience, emotional detachment and extreme trust in your partner, and you don't normally get that at between 18 and 30(ish).

**Don't shoot me for the age range, I'm trying to get a point across**

I won't shag young because it creeps me out when someone tries to chat me up or get in my knickers, who is either the same age as my kids or could have gone to school with them!

It's about personal CHOICE............

Respect the age ranges set and move on

We've played with a single guy who was 25years old and he was great, no problem at all, and if Cheryl Cole asked me to play with her for half an hour, I'd not hesitate to take her up on the offer, so no ageism there lol

But I think, and this is just my take on it, a lot of people have the idea that 'younger' people have a tendancy to be, shall we say, not fully matured, and may not be ready for this side of life. I know at 25 or so, I couldn't have imagined doing such a thing, but times change, people mature at different rates now and some younger guys and gals have their feet on the ground and they know what they want, on the other hand, some 47yr old guys are dirty old perverts and fancy their chances with Cheryl Cole - hey ho - keep on trucking ..

Well there are quite a few woman on her of about 98 - 100 who like a younger fella like myself I must admit!

By *ton DiamondWoman  over a year ago

Slough/Windsor

I rather like younger guys from timeto time (Between 22 and 29) They tend to be far me available when i am and have less baggage and more open to the whole concept of regular long term no strings fun (which i appreciate sounds like a contradiction in itself)

Provided he is fairly mature and doesnt think with his cock, can hold a normal decent non sexual conversation, have a laugh and doesnt message like an illiterate chav i think young guys have an awful lot of benefits.... not least enthusiasm and stamina!

Forum Mod

I always wonder why the really young guys are'nt out clubbing and meeting loads of girls that way...then I wonder if perhaps they can't pull in the usual way so think that this will be an easier way,which it aint!

If most towns are like ours at the weekend then there is always loads of girls up for fun and games lol

I don't mind meeting and chatting to young guys at socials but from messages that Ive received since swinging the younger ones don't seem to have a clue and are generally the ones that will say hiya I wanna stick my cock in ya and I can do a better job of it than your man lol

The youngest guy I meet is 22, drop dead gorgeous and does the usual things a 22 year old does...he also chooses to be involved in the swinging lifestyle. He definately isn't on here for an easy lay.

Personally I've found it's the older guys who use the site for an easy shag, and the younger ones I've met totally have thier heads screwed on. Maybe i've just been lucky with the young northern stallions

Wheey! A compliment to us younger guys!

Fussier, by the looks of your profile you certainly have been lucky with them, and thats just this year alone! How have you found the time?

I'm dedicated lol

Forum Mod

Fussierpussy I just think Ive been unlucky lol thats cos you,ve nicked em all! xx

hehehehe will pop one in the post for ya....just remember to post him back....fines for late returns are quite steep ya know lol

Forum Mod

Promise to get him back on time but does it matter if hes a little worn out and ragged around the edges? bubble wrap aint cheap either lol xx

lol...just thinking of one of my guys in bubble-wrap....phew its warm in here think i have a new fantasy to play out hahahahaha

fussy

can you recommend any in the midlands??

Forum Mod

A man in bubble wrap! well Id have to pop every single bubble before I unwrapped em! could take some time lol

Will send you a list hottie lol

Bubble-wrap.....once you pop u cant stop Mmmmmmmm

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Well there are some swingers who are not age conscious so best thing just keep looking....

@maddie: why oh why is it always us who have to be devil's advocate to you lol we hardly even know you, this just seems to keep happening...

In two years on the scene the youngest we have played with have been a fem of 21 and a guy of 26, the oldest (at least who admitted to it) are a lady of 60 and a guy of 62.

Age is just a number isn't it? Honestly we don't see it as a prime factor - a sexy attiutude is what counts to us anyway.

So all we could say to the OP, yeah there are some who have a big issue with age, and there are some who don't.

xxxx

J&R

Cyprus

Still not shagging anything that could have emerged from my vagina thank you!

We have a preference for over 30.

Just makes us more comfortable with people a little older and wiser lol..

As long as your over 18 i dont care. xx I love younger men ,,,,,, 20s and 19 ,, lol sex was out of this world some say young men cant do it as good as older but the ones i have meet could for England. lol jo x

i've met a few 22 year olds of here . and i certainly would mmet them again, the younger ones are deffo not out for a quick shag, they want to please the woman and i aint met one yet that hasnt pleased me, i prefer younger ones

I must have had a great start then as i was 22 when i started swinging and probably met more couples/women between the ages of 22-26 than at any other time.

Couples would ask me why i wasn’t out meeting women at clubs etc ( I was lol) but the thrill and excitement was different plus ive always loved playing with women older than myself & Still do

First and foremost it is probably because young guys don't understand the concept of swinging. for a start, no means no, that is the first rule and the most important rule.

The second rule is respect, so if someone says no, respect it, don't whinge.

You are too young to go to a swingers club (minimum age limit for guys is 25 in most clubs) so that would put a lot of people off.

I am too old for most profiles on this site which have a cut off age of 50 so at 54 I will not meet these people and I certainly won't contact them by mail or winks etc, they dont want people over 50 I have to respect that, perhaps you have not been paying attention to the age limits on profiles which could be why you get so many knock backs.

Age is just a number i know its how you feel inside xxxx i do like younger but also been with some lovely older men too x so age too me is a number. Be 21 feel like 60 ,, lolol and 60 feel like 21 ,, lolol

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

mmm well we have been told in the past we are Too old.. everyone has their own personal preferencies. But i sure would not play with anyone younger then my own kids (eldest 31) for me it would just not seem right.

youngandkinky your profile says you will meet 18 to 45, so whats wrong with over 45s then? lol

everyone likes different some don't like 23 year olds just as you don't like 46 year olds i personally don't meet guys under the age of 30, theres nothing at all wrong with young men under 30 they just not for me, im to old and wrinkly to be getting my flabby bits and stretch marks out next to a young man, simple as lol

all you have to do is read people profiles and only send messages to them who state they meet men your age its easy really

we get alot of males emailing us saying hwo theyd like to fuck a younger girl but if i was still 20 but also 20 stone would they still want to fuck me is it that they want to gloat about shagging a younger girl im here to have fun not to be next day at works gossip and i want to be liked because of me not my age

we dont have this problem because we dont email people unless they seem like the absolute perfect 100% couple we dont bother because fi they feel the same theyll email us

unless they think like us then were screwed lol

i personally wouldnt say i like anyone over 45 but then again i know a 52 yr old than doesnt look a day past 40 and has the heart and spirt of a 20 yr old

if i dont like the look of them (if they dont do it for me) im not intrested whats the point in dragging it on if i just dont find them atractive they may be the nicest person in the world and if they want to just be friends thats fine but i wont say NO just because of there age il read there profile (if they have one which most men have lack of)

By *ilthsdcCouple  over a year ago

Derry

maybe they mean 'too single to play'.

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I find the young guys to be too eager. When I think back to my clubbing days and everyone had the 'any hole is a goal' mentality. I've spoken to many guys who think swinging ladies are an easy lay. These day I want fine wine, good conversation and quality love making that is not rushed.

I have said earlier that I understand ageism and it doesn't bother me. I can however understand when people get annoyed at being "chosen" for thier age, the "I would love to shag a 20 year old" syndrome, not just with age but with people, "I would love to shag a black woman" well maybe you would, but for heavens sake have a thought for people's feelings.

I think you would stand a better chance getting what you want if you at least said "I think your really attractive and would love to play with you" yes it might be because they are young or black or white, it might be because it fullfills a fantasy for you but think about how you say it.

i cant say im the eager young giddy type everyone thinks il be when i meet them im a young mum and have been through so much im alot more mature than my birth certificate says dont get me wrong i have my moody/giggly young days but im completly mature however!!! saying that ive never met a guy under 25 that had a mature bone in his body no offence there are probably many out there but because there so rare i think young people are stereo typed to be over excited/loud/eager

Wow this is disappointing for an age based thread. Some people on here have previously quite vehemenently stated that people under 25 do not belong in the swinging scene and if they had their way they would be excluded......

Personally, the most immature couple I have ever encountered in swinging were in their 50's. Age and maturity are 2 totally different things.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

can i turn this thread around for a while and ask ...how would women feel if they found out there 22 yr old son was swinging with a 50 yr old woman .....just interested

MR X

"can i turn this thread around for a while and ask ...how would women feel if they found out there 22 yr old son was swinging with a 50 yr old woman .....just interested

MR X "

Swinging or dateing?,..if swinging, then I wouldnt give a damn, if dateing, maybe concern, but certainly wouldnt condemn him, or stop him

A,..... &S

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

ok lets say swinging but getting very close

"I can however understand when people get annoyed at being "chosen" for thier age, the "I would love to shag a 20 year old" syndrome, not just with age but with people, "I would love to shag a black woman" well maybe you would, but for heavens sake have a thought for people's feelings.

"

We have been approached more than once when it is apparent the main reason is Mel's age. Indeed we have even been approached and told that they would like a 3sum with her and I was welcome to watch and play with her (how very kind giving me permission to play with my fiance....) but have no contact with them.

I'm sure that is not unique to us, I'm sure all couples get it to a degree but it really does annoy purely because it is so rude.

if they were swinging id say good on them no only are you enjoying your experiences with other i cant comment on age as there are 20 years between me and mark

dating however i wouldd probably just make a bet with mark on how long they would last :D they would get enough stick off there mates aslong as there not shagging under my roof at 50 they should have there own house!

its intersting to see how many times the comments seem to run along the vein of younger people being either less sophisticated in the way they treat people, or that they are immature. this is a massive case of the minority ruining it for the majority.

i'm well educated, very mature for my age (i own and run an FSA registered company!), how does that make me any differant from someone in their mid 30's?

as to why im not out in clubs, i personally feel very uncomfortable in that situation as when i was 17/18/19 when most people really get into clubbing i was getting on with school work (single sex bording school) and then uni work! and i jsut find going out and listening to crap music at stupid volumes while paying well over the odds for drinks (if you can even get served!) to be a little pointless - but each to their own.

sorry, minor rant over, becsue while i accept that it is all about personal preferance my problem is when those preferances are based on innacurate preconceptions.

Cyprus

"can i turn this thread around for a while and ask ...how would women feel if they found out there 22 yr old son was swinging with a 50 yr old woman .....just interested

MR X "

I'd slap him silly........

But then...... no one is good enough for MY son!

**Maddie having over protective mother syndrome**

Cyprus

"Wow this is disappointing for an age based thread. Some people on here have previously quite vehemenently stated that people under 25 do not belong in the swinging scene and if they had their way they would be excluded......

Personally, the most immature couple I have ever encountered in swinging were in their 50's. Age and maturity are 2 totally different things.

"

Aaahhhh, so kind of you to pick on one of my previous (many moons ago) posts.

I still firmly believe that under 25's do not belong in swinging clubs and I also believe that under 25's realistically have no place in swinger land.

Why........?

Because to be a good, honest, trustworthy and sane swinger you need to have lived life. You need to be able to distinguish between sex and emotion, you need to be able to handle any situation, good and bad.

Most under 25's, to my mind, do not have those abilities.

After all, in Maddie world, under 25's should be going to uni, partying, going out with mates, saving for a house deposit, worrying about what they are going to wear to go clubing, dating, getting married, thinking of starting a family. Not thinking about whether or not they will find a nice couple to swap with that weekend and whether or not the Mrs has a muff like the black forest or the man has a cheesy knob and halitosis.

But that's MY world and I will NOT apologise for my opinion. The only trouble we have ever had in the swinging world, were with under 30's. The only people I see getting chucked out of swinging clubs are the under 30's, the only people I've ever seen cause trouble at parties, are the under 30's.

Maybe I and for the last 18 months, my hubby as well have had a run of bad luck but we don't touch under 30's for a reason............ OUR reasons. Not yours.

i got a message the other day of a young guy of 21 that said something alone the lines of.....you should try a young lad we can shag much better than someone your own age!!!

i just hope he don't work in sales lol

Cyprus

"i got a message the other day of a young guy of 21 that said something alone the lines of.....you should try a young lad we can shag much better than someone your own age!!!

i just hope he don't work in sales lol"

We just deleted one from a couple that said.....

"We fancy doing old. Fancy it?"

FFS....... they were 20 and 21. Same age as my girls. Do parents not teach respect any more?????

to be fair i doubt parents teach their kids how to talk to old swingers lol

following the general theme of comments both on here and that people are getting back to them when i email then i'm shutting my profile down tonight, i'll be back when im 30! what especailly annoys me is when people have their age range that their're looking for set from 18-99 and the say that im too young at 23!!

hope the rest of you have more luck and more fun than i have...

P.S. one final quesiton if anyone has time or inclination to answer... why id everyone desparate to meet younger females or couples but so anti younger guys?

"following the general theme of comments both on here and that people are getting back to them when i email then i'm shutting my profile down tonight, i'll be back when im 30! what especailly annoys me is when people have their age range that their're looking for set from 18-99 and the say that im too young at 23!!

P.S. one final quesiton if anyone has time or inclination to answer... why id everyone desparate to meet younger females or couples but so anti younger guys?"

If you go then you have given up, is that what you are? someone who bolts when he can't get his own way?

This site isn't just about sex, t's about making friends too, in the forums or in chat. Try getting to know others as friends first, I guarantee you have more luck. X

There is no doubt that younger females are more mature than younger males, sorry but it's a fact

"There is no doubt that younger females are more mature than younger males, sorry but it's a fact"

"That's a fact" !!

Cannot argue with that then ....

its not a fact, its a generalisation (admittedly probably an accurate one for the majority of the population)

btw, im not quitting, i've given this a fair shot, its not worked for me so im moving on... and as for making friends, how do you do that when no-one wants to talk?

Cyprus

"following the general theme of comments both on here and that people are getting back to them when i email then i'm shutting my profile down tonight, i'll be back when im 30! what especailly annoys me is when people have their age range that their're looking for set from 18-99 and the say that im too young at 23!!

P.S. one final quesiton if anyone has time or inclination to answer... why id everyone desparate to meet younger females or couples but so anti younger guys?"

Who says everyone is desparate to meet younger females and couples?

If I and many people I know of, say that we do not meet under 30's, then we DON'T meet ANYONE under 30. Be they male, female, couple, TV/CD, Hemaphrodite or sheep!!!!

To me, you have just shown your immaturity by throwing your rattle out of the proverbial pram and having a hissy fit!

Way to make people think you are mature enough to handle swinging. How the fook would you handle being rejected if you turned up for a meet and the couple said, 'thanks for turning up, but no thanks.'?

"its not a fact, its a generalisation (admittedly probably an accurate one for the majority of the population)

btw, im not quitting, i've given this a fair shot, its not worked for me so im moving on... and as for making friends, how do you do that when no-one wants to talk?"

No, it definately is a fact. It's the gospel according to Jed - no arguing with that - Know your place young man !!!!!

"its not a fact, its a generalisation (admittedly probably an accurate one for the majority of the population)

btw, im not quitting, i've given this a fair shot, its not worked for me so im moving on... and as for making friends, how do you do that when no-one wants to talk?"

Hmmmmm I just came out the chat room and it's full of ppl chatting. We're ALL strangers till someone says hello!!!

"i got a message the other day of a young guy of 21 that said something alone the lines of.....you should try a young lad we can shag much better than someone your own age!!!

It makes you wonder how a man of 40+ would be perceived if he sent something to a 20y/o female along the lines of:

"Hey, you young cuties need a real man to teach you everything you don't know about sex! You won't get that from a 20y/o boy, you need me for that!"

He'd be called a saddo by me, that's for sure.

Whilst we would never knock those whose opinion is that "age is just a number" in our experience these folk are more likely to be satisfied by the simple act of having sex without necessarily worrying too much about who they are having sex with.

Before anyone self combusts at that notion please let me explain further.

There are plenty of swingers out there who are in this game for the unbridled fun that can be had. We have seen it time and time again at clubs where all and sundry are in a play room where there are bodies of all shapes sizes ages etc enjoying the most fantastic sex with each other which oh so obviously works for them.

Conversely there are plenty of swingers out there who, like us who have specific criteria that need to be fulfilled before we will want to play. For some folk

attraction/age/shape/size/sexuality/race/smoker are all separate issues that need to be considered before deciding to play. For us the idea of playing with a couple under the age of 40 is extremely daunting and despite all the "plenty of good tunes played on an old fiddle" bollocks we simply will not do it. Conversely the idea of Mrs Two2 or me shagging our parents is a real turn off so folk of 60 plus are on our miss list as well.

For some folk swinging is about as complicated as selecting the Sunday joint and we have the utmost respect and more than a little admiration for that mindset. For us though it is a little more complicated but just as fulfilling with the right folk.

To further complicate our point we do enjoy the single guy scenario and often visit Chams on a Friday night. Mrs Two2 does like guys around 30 ish who are fit considerate and hung and so far, apart from one inconsiderate chap she has had a very nice time indeed.

For me i first started swinging when I was 17, allways met great people and had fantastic experiances.

Like everyone says some women like a younger man, others dont, everyone at any age has preferences.

For me when people say that people under 25 years old shouldnt be swinging due to lack of life experiances or imaturity I dont agree with, have met people who are 18 and suited to the swinging lifestyle than sum people 3 times that age.

For me I prefer swinging so when im at the pub with friends I dont feel the need to chase women all nite and can enjoying socializing with friends, like to keep my personal life just that.

The only thing which ive never understood is when people say their 'professions or young professionals' I dont see why sumones profession should matter as long as their nice people.

Sunday rant over LOL

I haven't had any problems, i've been swinging in some shape or form since the age of 18. It didn't really become a regular thing till i got into my 20s though.

oh thats gonna have me gigglin for days lol

Your showing your youth now with the comment about professions ....

In this politically correct world we live in now professions are still indictive to how some people percieve each other, a professional - an educated person who will be able to hold a conversation, be articulate and clean, yes clean and can hold a conversation, you have to remember that a non-professional person was once a coal miner, a docker, a fireman, a road sweeper, people who are now considered skilled, educated and professional careers but once were jobs engaged in by those who never went to school, who could not read and write, who by the very nature of thier work were dirty, they could not clean the grime from thier fingernails or bodies with the facilities then available, coal dust or embers from a furnace embedded into thier skin forever.

Professionals were clerks, bank assistants, accountants, lawyers, teachers etc.

Like you I find it strange in this day and age people think it is relevant to state thier employment, now dockers are skilled workers operating complicated machinery and having high standards of education as do all the workers previously considered illiterate and unskilled.

The social side of swinging is important to many of us, the ability to hold a conversation an asset but the days when your job title dictated your abilities have long gone.

But while we are there FIREMEN why do you feel you have to tell us your a fireman, are you hoping to get a shag on the back of 9/11? does being a firemen make you fantastic in bed ? are you fitter than personal trainers, removal men, builders etc? I have seen a lot of overweight fireman, your BFT isn't that strenuous, personality not profession boys n girls personality

"For me i first started swinging when I was 17, allways met great people and had fantastic experiances."

Bolllocks bollocks and thrice bollocks.............swinging as genuine swingers interpret swinging at 17.......not a chance.

Fuckin as the situation determined maybe but swinging.......no way !!!

""For me i first started swinging when I was 17, allways met great people and had fantastic experiances."

Bolllocks bollocks and thrice bollocks.............swinging as genuine swingers interpret swinging at 17.......not a chance.

Fuckin as the situation determined maybe but swinging.......no way !!!"

Here we go again....

More net policing.... I think maybe your expecting everyone to run everything past you first then?? Would that suit....

Are we to all think like you and then you'd allow us an opinion maybe??

Do you actually think before dolling out this drivel???

Why so acidic in your replies...

"We have a preference for over 30.

Just makes us more comfortable with people a little older and wiser lol..

"

You know.. after reading some of the shi* tonight... I may well re-think this one lol...

Older and wiser... pmsl.. Seems not all are eh!

Forum Mod

""For me i first started swinging when I was 17, allways met great people and had fantastic experiances."

Fuckin as the situation determined maybe but swinging.......no way !!!

Here we go again....

More net policing.... I think maybe your expecting everyone to run everything past you first then?? Would that suit....

Are we to all think like you and then you'd allow us an opinion maybe??

Do you actually think before dolling out this drivel???

Why so acidic in your replies...

"

Oi acidic is my word of the day!

find your own word of the day

I'm not allowed to say what i'd like to say...

I'm still fuming...

Acidic was being kind...

I'll just use arsidic in this instance then lol...

So at 17 the average young man has all the skill sets to enable him to join the swing circuit, our son is 20+ and gets all pissy if I question his footy team!

The average 17 year old is still cracking stuff out in the dark and into a sock so Notts please please please do not tell me that you would seriously entertain playing with a boy of that age.............clucking bell?

"

The average 17 year old is still cracking stuff out in the dark and into a sock "

they are still doing it at 35 lol

Forum Mod

Wank socks? never heard of em!

Fuckin as the situation determined maybe but swinging.......no way !!!"

It is not common, it is not likely but it does happen, my ex of 6 years was 17 when we met, ok I was a tad older at 47 but we were swinging, not shagging, swinging. We went to Chameleons, we played with singles and couples, we met couples outside the club, then my ex started working at the club (the club did not know her age)

So did she do it because I was with her and being older showed her how it worked, like hell, she introduced me to the Birmingham Bizarre Bizarre followed by a trip to the BBB after party for BDSM at Xstasia then we progressed to going to Chameleons.

Never say Never

SimplyJed - I see your point about the professionalim comment i made, I thought it was the case of sum people trying to say 'ive got a porsche dont you know'lol

Wow, this topic has stirred up a debate hasn't it?! I agree with several of the comments - age IS just a number and if you feel comfortable with a guy then it doesn't matter how old he is. There should not be an age limit on when one should start swinging, a twenty year old may fancy an older woman just as much as a fifty year old one, although the younger guy may have more stamina, more hair on his head and less baggage (meaning family AND middle age spread). My point is that you are free to play with whom you fancy, no matter what their age. Bring on the younger guys - don't be put off!

"Whilst we would never knock those whose opinion is that "age is just a number" in our experience these folk are more likely to be satisfied by the simple act of having sex without necessarily worrying too much about who they are having sex with."

I managed to read the rest of this post without self combusting.

I have very little preference when it comes to age. Being in my early 20's and constantly have presumptions made on me based on my age - 90% entirely incorrect , btw - I wouldn't judge someone else on the same criteria.

I have no problem with people have age preferences - that is all it is, a personal preference. Nothing to do with me who do/dont they play with.

However, the above quote i suggesting that because I place little importance on age, I'm not fussy - that basically we'll fuck anything that moves. this is far, far, far from the truth. The fact of the matter is for me, age/size/race/smoker/habits etc are not important, what is important is the person. The chemistry, the personality. I'm quite fussy and I like to fuck people I can have a good conversation with too (not at the same time!). Doesn't make a difference to me if that person is 21, or 53. Weird, huh?

Back on thread a bit more - I completely understand people not wanting to sleep with anyone the age (or younger) than their kids. This is the reason I usually get thrown at me...but once they've met me they usually change their minds about their age preferences anyway. (not meant to sound as egotistical as it did, I just haven't met anyone who sticks to their supposed age preferences yet)

As my better half said earlier, some of the people least suited to swinging that we've met - over emotional, mentally unstable, possessive, jealous, attention seeking have been in their late 30s - 50s. Go figure.

Darcie - I totally agree with you. The post implying that those who do not have an age prefeence will have sex with anyone got my blood boiling as well. I am very very particular about who I play with, personality and looks are equally important but age is not as long as there is an attraction there. I have met people at the club I go to who are really quite stuffy about only playing with those around their own age - they need to loosen up a bit and get to know the younger swingers.

» Add a new message to this topic