FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women who don't reply

Women who don't reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualguy10 OP   Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

I hate it when you send a chatty, intelligent message to introduce yourself and you see that it has been read and deleted without even the decency of a reply. Grrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I hate it when you send a chatty, intelligent message to introduce yourself and you see that it has been read and deleted without even the decency of a reply. Grrrrr"

i'm normally quite tolerant of repeat threads but there has already been a lengthy thread on this today see West Midland Women

north yorkshire

sorry but i didn't know, it's just that it happened to me only 5 mins ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hate it when you send a chatty, intelligent message to introduce yourself and you see that it has been read and deleted without even the decency of a reply. Grrrrr

i'm normally quite tolerant of repeat threads but there has already been a lengthy thread on this today see West Midland Women "

Yep which we have just replied too so to the op I think you might want to take a look

Just block move on a be happy

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I agree with the Op....they should be ashamed of themselves not replying to him.

I say Flog 'em!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

just because you choose to message someone doesnt automatically mean they have to replie to you. if people are interested in you they will respond .focus on the ones who replie not the ones who arent .

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Perhaps it doesn't matter how 'witty' you think your message if, if they feel your too old, too ugly or too married, it's their perogative to not reply. Get over it! Z

north yorkshire

"just because you choose to message someone doesnt automatically mean they have to replie to you. if people are interested in you they will respond .focus on the ones who replie not the ones who arent ."

but what about the ones that say they will always reply but don't?

Yawn yawn another single guy moaning about not getting a reply. Try getting a thicker skin and understanding a no reply means not interested, is as simple as that. This is a swinging site not a dating site.

Bolton

"just because you choose to message someone doesnt automatically mean they have to replie to you. if people are interested in you they will respond .focus on the ones who replie not the ones who arent .

but what about the ones that say they will always reply but don't?"

Sue them. Z

north yorkshire

"Perhaps it doesn't matter how 'witty' you think your message if, if they feel your too old, too ugly or too married, it's their perogative to not reply. Get over it! Z"

My God...who do you think you are? I only posted in the forum because of people like you!

Bolton

"Perhaps it doesn't matter how 'witty' you think your message if, if they feel your too old, too ugly or too married, it's their perogative to not reply. Get over it! Z

My God...who do you think you are? I only posted in the forum because of people like you!

"

What do you mean? Z

Torquay

I wish to complain about this parrot you sold me.....it is dead, deceased, defunct!!

"Perhaps it doesn't matter how 'witty' you think your message if, if they feel your too old, too ugly or too married, it's their perogative to not reply. Get over it! Z"

I love you!

Bolton

"I wish to complain about this parrot you sold me.....it is dead, deceased, defunct!!"

mmmmm bag of chips please! Z

Torquay

While we are on the subject of customer service....why the feck didn't I get any Olympic games tickets when I ordered dozens?

Answer me that!!!

Bolton

"Perhaps it doesn't matter how 'witty' you think your message if, if they feel your too old, too ugly or too married, it's their perogative to not reply. Get over it! Z

I love you! "

lol- you may be the only one! Z

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"I wish to complain about this parrot you sold me.....it is dead, deceased, defunct!!"

No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

north yorkshire

What do you mean? Z"

I never said my message was witty, that is your interpretation of me and also how you see me I guess. Feel totally crap now...thank you!

"While we are on the subject of customer service....why the feck didn't I get any Olympic games tickets when I ordered dozens?

Answer me that!!!"

Want to see orgies entered as a Olympic event -.-

"I never said my message was witty, that is your interpretation of me and also how you see me I guess. Feel totally crap now...thank you!"

I see you as yet another whinger with a sense of entitlement.

Bolton

What do you mean? Z

I never said my message was witty, that is your interpretation of me and also how you see me I guess. Feel totally crap now...thank you!"

lol - don't give yourself that much credit! I only skimmed your post and replaced chatty & intelligent with witty, not a reflection of my opinion of you at all! Z

Single women just get completely swamped with messages (100 a day) it's just so difficult and time consuming to reply to them all. Ms

What do you mean? Z

I never said my message was witty, that is your interpretation of me and also how you see me I guess. Feel totally crap now...thank you!"

Single guys get told to fuck off all the time, so you kinda need to get used to it. Sad but true.

The ratio of 'declarations of interest' to replies is about 20 - 1 if you're good at this, and 200 - 1 if you're not.

So; tl;dr, you need to be patient and have a thicker skin.

"

You might struggle to get responses as your posts would insinuate you do not have any balls lol!

Do you phone up every pizza place that puts a leaflet through your door and say "Thanks for the lovely pic of your meatball bonanza special, but your choices of sauces are not what I am looking for, so thanks but no thanks"?

No, I doubt you do.. so therefore... (Im sure you can see where I am going here...)

x

"I hate it when you send a chatty, intelligent message to introduce yourself and you see that it has been read and deleted without even the decency of a reply. Grrrrr"
give yeh a TIP

WAIT 5 DAYS

rather than moan about it

they get hit with 100 mail+ so they say..

good l;luck

I put a nice long piece in the West Mids forum, and as yet no one is replying to it or acknowledged it at all! Why is everybody on here so rude?

politeness costs nothing, we never ignore and delete because we wouldnt like it done to us, here are some nice people here xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Single women just get completely swamped with messages (100 a day) it's just so difficult and time consuming to reply to them all. Ms"

i dont get 100 a day

Politeness does cost nothing I agree. But sometimes if we have sent a polite reply back just to be courteous this leads to another email from that person. Even if we've put no thanks. So at what point should this end!! Times that by lots of other emails and soon fab swinging is a full-time unpaid job

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

Oh dear, I have a feeling he's talking about me

I should be dragged out into the street and shot

The thing is some women love receiving hundreds of messages a day, it strokes their egos. When I was meeting I had every filter possible on my profile as (a) my playtime was limited; (b) I didn't need my ego massaging; and (c) I preferred quality over quantity!

My profile was also very detailed and specific and I made it quite clear I wouldn't respond to anyone outside my criteria...and I didn't!

However, if someone met my criteria, sent me a nice message but not for me I'd always send a message wishing them luck.

If people wish to push their luck, fine, but drop the air of entitlement: you're not "owed" anything!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Happy Hunting... strange phrase if I may say...

that's the way it is and you must have been around long enuf to know that..

there is more chance me buggering George Bush live on CBS... than getting every female on here answering their entire mailbox...

ps...... Bush is a homophobe

Stop sending messages then

"The thing is some women love receiving hundreds of messages a day, it strokes their egos. When I was meeting I had every filter possible on my profile as (a) my playtime was limited; (b) I didn't need my ego massaging; and (c) I preferred quality over quantity!

My profile was also very detailed and specific and I made it quite clear I wouldn't respond to anyone outside my criteria...and I didn't!

However, if someone met my criteria, sent me a nice message but not for me I'd always send a message wishing them luck.

If people wish to push their luck, fine, but drop the air of entitlement: you're not "owed" anything!"

Very good post Sassy.

I think it would be difficult for any balanced bloke to have a problem with this approach from a women.

If a women takes the time to specify a criteria, and people choose to ignore it, that in itself could be seen as rude.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh dear, I have a feeling he's talking about me

I should be dragged out into the street and shot"

Nope, stoned. Loose women are usually stoned. Although trying to get some green around here....

Or a scarlet letter! Ooh, ooh, we could have fun with this.

Just let people message you instead then if it offends so much....

"Single women just get completely swamped with messages (100 a day) it's just so difficult and time consuming to reply to them all. Ms"

I don't get 100 a day (better post a thread wondering where I go wrong! ) But what I do get is messages from guys who obviously haven't read my profile and the way I see it is, if they can't be arsed to read a small paragraph, I can't be arsed to reply to them.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I had 3 messages yesterday saying why did I not respond to their messages and it shows what type of person I am.... Its these messages that make me think why am I on here... Just move on from it and don't complain about it..

Its a shame that single men get such a hard time on here but sometimes they bring it on their selves.

"I had 3 messages yesterday saying why did I not respond to their messages and it shows what type of person I am.... Its these messages that make me think why am I on here..."

Meanies. I hope you blocked them (thus causing a flurry of 'blocked for no reason' posts in a couple of days!)

York

It's amazing how many times guys ignore my requests of using my strap-on on them. Maybe I should start a new thread

"It's amazing how many times guys ignore my requests of using my strap-on on them. Maybe I should start a new thread "

Especially as they always seem to want anal. Fairs fair!

See while being a virgin of the recieving kind at least I'd quite happily allow a woman to pierce my bott, provided of course she was gentle! How do you know that you don't like something unless you sample the goods first?

" See while being a virgin of the recieving kind at least I'd quite happily allow a woman to pierce my bott, provided of course she was gentle! How do you know that you don't like something unless you sample the goods first?"

You have such a wonderful turn of phrase!

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

There's nowt new about people not replying or ignoring messages. It's being going on years, I used contact mags when I was a mere lad of 18 and regularly got no response from my messages, not much has really changed only the speed of which it happens and now you know the message has been deleted.

So the best advice I'd give the OP is get over it, take it as they're not interested and move on, plenty more folks on Fab.

York

" See while being a virgin of the recieving kind at least I'd quite happily allow a woman to pierce my bott, provided of course she was gentle! How do you know that you don't like something unless you sample the goods first?"

Well I'll provide the strap-on, you provide the chip fat for the lube. Deal?

"It's amazing how many times guys ignore my requests of using my strap-on on them. Maybe I should start a new thread "

Can't say my dildos and strap ons put them off, not even when I say I sometimes use wasabi as lube!

York

lol Sassy, Maybe I'm missing a trick. The Wassabi, and all it's warming benefits lol

" See while being a virgin of the recieving kind at least I'd quite happily allow a woman to pierce my bott, provided of course she was gentle! How do you know that you don't like something unless you sample the goods first?

Well I'll provide the strap-on, you provide the chip fat for the lube. Deal? "

You gots yourself a deal! But you certainly drive a hard bargain (see what I did there?) Though I'm fresh out of chip fat, I do have some extra virgin olive oil. Kind of befitting the circumstances really...

"lol Sassy, Maybe I'm missing a trick. The Wassabi, and all it's warming benefits lol"

Hog ties and gag are also essential part of kit: the moans and writhing when your probing with a wasabi lubed finger is simply erotic lol

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

" See while being a virgin of the recieving kind at least I'd quite happily allow a woman to pierce my bott, provided of course she was gentle! How do you know that you don't like something unless you sample the goods first?

Well I'll provide the strap-on, you provide the chip fat for the lube. Deal? "

chip fat! would that be lard or veg oil?

why not try some best butter?

York

Best butter?!?!?!?!? NO CHANCE! Why waste perfectly good butter, when good ol' fashioned lard will suffice

Goes on white, easy to spot. Then turn the hair dryer on to melt it, infuse with wassabi, and my arse shall be grinding olympic style

"Happy Hunting... strange phrase if I may say...

that's the way it is and you must have been around long enuf to know that..

there is more chance me buggering George Bush live on CBS... than getting every female on here answering their entire mailbox...

ps...... Bush is a homophobe

"

I LOVE YOU VIEW!!! you brighten up my morning! lol! I want a page from your humour book.

"Best butter?!?!?!?!? NO CHANCE! Why waste perfectly good butter, when good ol' fashioned lard will suffice

Goes on white, easy to spot. Then turn the hair dryer on to melt it, infuse with wassabi, and my arse shall be grinding olympic style "

I can just picture it. Me in a police station saying 'she was such a nice, quiet girl'!

York

"Best butter?!?!?!?!? NO CHANCE! Why waste perfectly good butter, when good ol' fashioned lard will suffice

Goes on white, easy to spot. Then turn the hair dryer on to melt it, infuse with wassabi, and my arse shall be grinding olympic style

I can just picture it. Me in a police station saying 'she was such a nice, quiet girl'!"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

What do you mean? Z

If stuff said on the interweb makes you feel crap, this aint the place for u.

Never expect validation from strangers.

As for the not replying....

"Taken directly from FAB's own FAQ....

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!"

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

"

well said!

"I hate it when you send a chatty, intelligent message to introduce yourself and you see that it has been read and deleted without even the decency of a reply. Grrrrrgive yeh a TIP

WAIT 5 DAYS

rather than moan about it

they get hit with 100 mail+ so they say..

good l;luck "

Im off to the i never get 100 mails a day corner to cry ah no im not thats cos i found the filters all hail the filters

Goes on white, easy to spot. Then turn the hair dryer on to melt it, infuse with wassabi, and my arse shall be grinding olympic style "

Lady...I pay homage to you: love your style!

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

What do you mean? Z

I never said my message was witty, that is your interpretation of me and also how you see me I guess. Feel totally crap now...thank you!

If stuff said on the interweb makes you feel crap, this aint the place for u.

Never expect validation from strangers.

As for the not replying....

"Taken directly from FAB's own FAQ....

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!"

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

""

For every single lady on here there's going to be 50 single guys. Its just plain maths, If they were to reply to every mail they receive, Then they'd be on here all the time writing and not playing!

No answer = Not interested.

Move on

where's the 'yawn' emoticon????

you could of course use the wasabi root whole...

By *trumpettandStudCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"lol Sassy, Maybe I'm missing a trick. The Wassabi, and all it's warming benefits lol"

Eyes watering at the mere thought...

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

If a single guy messages us and he has put some effort in, and read our profile then we ALWAYS reply. if however its a one liner and they obviously have not read our profile, then i read and delete, and try my hardest not send send a sarcastic message back lol. x

manners cost nothing

Dear men of Fab:

WE ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO REPLY.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS PLEASE.

Gracias.

They should be banned from the site for not answering messages, what next not replying to winks ! tut tut

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Oh dear, I have a feeling he's talking about me

I should be dragged out into the street and shot"

Better get a front row sit, might even get a few droplets of blood splashed on my face

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Dear men of Fab:

WE ARE NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO REPLY.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS PLEASE.

Gracias."

Hey, whose side are you on?

we always reply to a message but we always put no thankyou if that person doesnt appeal

» Add a new message to this topic