FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If someone is only looking to meet black guys.....

If someone is only looking to meet black guys.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....can you sue for racial discrimination?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"....can you sue for racial discrimination?"

i don't think the discrimination laws stretch quite that far somehow

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Nope, cause its not discrimination, its personal choice. I'm straight, but I won't fuck you, doesn't mean I'm discriminating against you, I'm just exercising my right to free choice.

P.S. That was a tongue in cheek example, and no offence is meant, nor implied!!!

As already said its personal choices.... but I had to pull off my profile... only want to meet white men as I kept getting abuse.

Katie x

I would like to state for the record, just in case, that my tongue was placed very deeply in my cheek when I started this thread.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Interesting.

How personal choice to describe someone say, as fat, rather than BBW gets you abuse and a ban.

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Personal choice indeed, but as Kate said sometimes you cant put what your personal choice is as you'll get abuse!

Also, thinking about it.....if someone is only looking to meet females then maybe I could also sue for sexual discrimination?

I might write to the European Court of Human Rights, see what they have to say on the matter.

"Dear European Court of Human Rights. I am a swinger who feels that he is being discriminated against due to my race & gender....."

anyone should be free so see who they like.

if you dont like that choice, do not contact them

I don't understand the abuse: never experienced it myself. My profile had white men only. All I got was "shame you only meet white guys" and one "what's wrong with black guys?"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Interesting.

How personal choice to describe someone say, as fat, rather than BBW gets you abuse and a ban. "

I think it has a lot more to do with how you express your personal choice. It's a sad fact of life that people seem to think us fatties have no feelings and so can go about stating their choices with no consideration if them.

Fortunately there are racism laws etc that protect people from other peoples crassness.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Can't use fat for bbw, but they can constantly have freedom of choice to use toast rack, skinny mini, non real woman etc.

We had don't meet bbw and got plenty of thats rude or are you too scared of real women?

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Also, thinking about it.....if someone is only looking to meet females then maybe I could also sue for sexual discrimination?

I might write to the European Court of Human Rights, see what they have to say on the matter.

"Dear European Court of Human Rights. I am a swinger who feels that he is being discriminated against due to my race & gender.....""

I feel another disclaimers being added to everyones accounts alonside Sidneys

personal choice is everyones individual right, and even if you say on your profile "only looking to meet black men, as is my personal preference" this does not stop individuals messaging you saying either " i can convert you, my mate is black" or just being agressive towards you...... so if i said men only and no tv's or women am i being out of order, if not why is it black only is.... I have read profiles saying white only but people dont have a problem with that grrrrrrr

Its on my profile that I don't meet Asian or black. Not because I'm racist but its my choice

After all is about me having fun and sex.

evesham

"Can't use fat for bbw, but they can constantly have freedom of choice to use toast rack, skinny mini, non real woman etc.

We had don't meet bbw and got plenty of thats rude or are you too scared of real women?

"

Don't think I've ever seen anywhere that its ik to use words such as toast rack or skinny or non real women to be fair and when I see those words being used I think the person who wrote them is out of order.

At the end of the day there are ways of communicating preferences. Not all ways are going to please everyone as someone is always looking for a fight or a dig or something. Best you can do is be polite.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 30/06/11 19:12:38]

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/11 19:12:38]"

Really? Please tell me you're joking? For one thing, is that all you'd think the person may not want to meet you for?? And even if you did manage to file a lawsuit against this person, and by some barmy-soft-touch-MP law you won.. what then? the court "orders" the person to shag you (against their will).

I'm glad you find forcing-people-to-do-what-they-dont-want-for-your-benefit so much more appealing.

for me, if someone doesn't fancy me for what ever reason, ie, I'm not their preference (ie "White guys only, tall guys only, VWE only, has car only,...) then that's fine by me.. I simply move on to the person that wants me.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"but I had to pull off my profile... only want to meet white men as I kept getting abuse.

"

it's on ours but way down at the bottom way beyond where clearly ANYONE reads so we dont get abuse ... just plenty of Block fodder

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Personal choice indeed, but as Kate said sometimes you cant put what your personal choice is as you'll get abuse!"

Rubbish.

My profile and I will put what I want on it.

"Personal choice indeed, but as Kate said sometimes you cant put what your personal choice is as you'll get abuse!

Rubbish.

My profile and I will put what I want on it. "

Its not..I had White men only please.. nothing personal just my choice.. and I got some very abusive messages.. called a racist B*tch etc... slagged off... So in the end it was easier to just refuse as I got the messages in...

Katie. x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Personal choice indeed, but as Kate said sometimes you cant put what your personal choice is as you'll get abuse!"

Hey! I've been given abuse because I have said I am fussy!

Go figure.....

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Personal choice indeed, but as Kate said sometimes you cant put what your personal choice is as you'll get abuse!

Rubbish.

Its not..I had White men only please.. nothing personal just my choice.. and I got some very abusive messages.. called a racist B*tch etc... slagged off... So in the end it was easier to just refuse as I got the messages in...

Katie. x"

No im not saying I don't believe what your saying.. I had a message off a white guy being racist to the fact I like Black guys just the other day. What I'm saying is, never feel you cannot put what you want on your profile. It's yours and if people don't like it, then don't look.

Again this immortal thread lol..I just think there is ways to get ur preferences over without it sounding like some angry reactionist, and im sorry but "NO ASIANS OR BLACKS", really never comes across as looking decent whether its ur personal choice or indeed if u are racist lol, ive seen plenty of profiles where it really just does smack of I know this will attract negative feedback, the only people i shout at in my profile is FAKES cos i dont think they really have feelings lol.Again with the profiles saying over and over "NO BI MEN NO BI MEN NO BI MEN"- like the bi-male community cannot read.

And for the record Ive never mailed a person/couple anything abusive or try to change their minds about bringing a wee colourful scotsman into their lives...just for a few hrs shagging...or an overnite if im lucky...in fact...a whole weekend sounds great

Another one bites the dust xx

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/06/11 21:19:01]

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i state on my profile that i want to meet tall, fit, muscular men. i get abuse regularly for that, but its funny how it all seems to come from the guys whose first mail to me starts with "great tits". surely if its ok for them to judge/choose on a purely physical basis then its ok for me to too!!

Rubbish.

Katie. x"

Its your profile: as long as you're not breaking site (or UK) rules and manage to be clear about your preferences while keeping a balanced tone... then what on earth has anyone else to tell you off for it??? They can find a very high bridge... and take a running jump off it into a dry abyss at the bottom for all you care.

They're just ranting 'cause they're taking it personally you won't shag them. Losers.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes you can and the really great news is.... you can do it on a no win no fee basis too!

Contact Lawson & West and they'll be happy to help.

Good luck and do let us know how much you get.

"....can you sue for racial discrimination?

Yes you can and the really great news is.... you can do it on a no win no fee basis too!

Good luck and do let us know how much you get."

Hang on, I just had a scary thought:

On one thread single guys are being bashed and threatened with having to pay due to time-wasters. On this thread (potentially) single guys can sue anyone that doesn't choose to meet them on basis of discrimination.

I can see a problem here:

1) All single guys get charged subscription.

2) ... search profiles "at random" and sue those that "eliminate by criteria"

3) Use the money from the lawsuit to fund their subscription

Everybody wins.

".... then that's fine by me.. I simply move on to the person that wants me."

holds her hand up

Hi, it seems that no matter what you do, there will always be someone out there trying to pick a fight about what you write in your profile. What is wrong with putting your preferences on your profile, as long as its not openly abusive? We have just done that {we think} and the abuse has stopped {for now}! We have stated 'that we don't wish to meet people of the larger build'..... is that pc enough? We are both of a slight build, T is a size 6, and i am a 40 chest and 32 waist, and that's our preference, or similar, in other people, its not meant to offend. T also likes guys that are w/e, so is that classed as discrimination too? The 'larger build' people on here may not want to meet slightly built people like us, so it works both ways. As long as its done in a proper way and written in such a way so as not to offend others, then we don't see a problem?

Have fun!

T&A x

evesham

"Hi, it seems that no matter what you do, there will always be someone out there trying to pick a fight about what you write in your profile. What is wrong with putting your preferences on your profile, as long as its not openly abusive? We have just done that {we think} and the abuse has stopped {for now}! We have stated 'that we don't wish to meet people of the larger build'..... is that pc enough? We are both of a slight build, T is a size 6, and i am a 40 chest and 32 waist, and that's our preference, or similar, in other people, its not meant to offend. T also likes guys that are w/e, so is that classed as discrimination too? The 'larger build' people on here may not want to meet slightly built people like us, so it works both ways. As long as its done in a proper way and written in such a way so as not to offend others, then we don't see a problem?

Have fun!

T&A x "

exactly what i was trying to say!

its all down to the way you say things either in written or verbal format.

seems to me that these days people seem to have an 'i can say whatever the fuck i like and no one can do anything about it' attitude and that annoys me! people still have feelings

Honestly, this was a joke. Do you honestly think I'd be applying for legal aid or trying to get Max Clifford to advise me on how to go about actually sueing someone on here for racial or sexual discrimination?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Good luck and do let us know how much you get."

You don't happen to know if you can sue your left hand, do you?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Good luck and do let us know how much you get.

You don't happen to know if you can sue your left hand, do you?"

You sure can.... and you can expect a 5 digit settlement.

"Honestly, this was a joke. Do you honestly think I'd be applying for legal aid or trying to get Max Clifford to advise me on how to go about actually sueing someone on here for racial or sexual discrimination?"

You never know, I've seen worse reactions over less.

"Honestly, this was a joke. Do you honestly think I'd be applying for legal aid or trying to get Max Clifford to advise me on how to go about actually sueing someone on here for racial or sexual discrimination?"

Thing is people post these "joke" threads frequently to cause trouble.

"Honestly, this was a joke. Do you honestly think I'd be applying for legal aid or trying to get Max Clifford to advise me on how to go about actually sueing someone on here for racial or sexual discrimination?

Thing is people post these "joke" threads frequently to cause trouble. "

I am beginning to realise that, but hopefully the sensible people will see that this really was just abit of fun.

"Honestly, this was a joke. Do you honestly think I'd be applying for legal aid or trying to get Max Clifford to advise me on how to go about actually sueing someone on here for racial or sexual discrimination?

You never know, I've seen worse reactions over less."

Spoken to Max's office.....he was unavailable. Think he's still busy with Imogen Thomas......read what you will into that!

ur gonna get abuse unless you fcuk anything and everything.

dw about it

I am beginning to realise that, but hopefully the sensible people will see that this really was just abit of fun."

You may see it as a joke, but once you post on an open forum you can't dictate where people take it.

I am beginning to realise that, but hopefully the sensible people will see that this really was just abit of fun."

Of course they will. Anyway, watching how far the debate moves from the original point or question is all part of the fun.

» Add a new message to this topic