FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female fantasies

Female fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We like to read the fantasies and stories forum on Fab, but sadly can't find many written by women (or from the woman's perspective). In fact, a quick survey of 34 stories on the first page shows that 31 are written by men. We know women have fantasies, but don't they like to write about them? Perhaps they're all too busy doing them for real

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I post my stuff on literotica.

"I post my stuff on literotica. "

Ah, we must check it out

"We like to read the fantasies and stories forum on Fab, but sadly can't find many written by women (or from the woman's perspective). In fact, a quick survey of 34 stories on the first page shows that 31 are written by men. We know women have fantasies, but don't they like to write about them? Perhaps they're all too busy doing them for real "

I write stories ... but get paid for them so can't post them on here .... may see what I have laying around lol.

Mine to be fair mostly would not be allowed on here though.

Katie X

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"We like to read the fantasies and stories forum on Fab, but sadly can't find many written by women (or from the woman's perspective). In fact, a quick survey of 34 stories on the first page shows that 31 are written by men. We know women have fantasies, but don't they like to write about them? Perhaps they're all too busy doing them for real "

My stuff is elsewhere, lit and Asstr,i think women write just as much as men,but on here most of the stories are quyick wank fodder

"We like to read the fantasies and stories forum on Fab, but sadly can't find many written by women (or from the woman's perspective). In fact, a quick survey of 34 stories on the first page shows that 31 are written by men. We know women have fantasies, but don't they like to write about them? Perhaps they're all too busy doing them for real

I write stories ... but get paid for them so can't post them on here .... may see what I have laying around lol.

Mine to be fair mostly would not be allowed on here though.

Katie X "

Perhaps you could try putting one or two of your tamer stories on Fab - might encourage others to contribute

"We like to read the fantasies and stories forum on Fab, but sadly can't find many written by women (or from the woman's perspective). In fact, a quick survey of 34 stories on the first page shows that 31 are written by men. We know women have fantasies, but don't they like to write about them? Perhaps they're all too busy doing them for real

My stuff is elsewhere, lit and Asstr,i think women write just as much as men,but on here most of the stories are quyick wank fodder"

True enough. Pity though, as it would be great to see more quality material from women.

I've looked.. lol don't really have tame.. there are a few of mine on here... most of mine include a heavy bdsm element..

I may have to see if I can write one... or dig an older one out from before I got into bdsm

Katie X

"I've looked.. lol don't really have tame.. there are a few of mine on here... most of mine include a heavy bdsm element..

I may have to see if I can write one... or dig an older one out from before I got into bdsm

Katie X "

We'll look out for yours!

» Add a new message to this topic