FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging in Cornwall

Dogging in Cornwall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all!

Bit of a local topic i guess but does anyone know of good spots for dogging in Cornwall?? We see lots going dogging, want to try it but dont know where to go lol. Any help appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to say it privately but I'm blocked. Anyway; doggers don't mention spots online because there is bunch of busybodies in the police who concern themselves with the 'public safety' by which I of course mean they monitor sites like this for information so they can disrupt the party.

They've nothing better to do apparently.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I was going to say it privately but I'm blocked. Anyway; doggers don't mention spots online because there is bunch of busybodies in the police who concern themselves with the 'public safety' by which I of course mean they monitor sites like this for information so they can disrupt the party.

They've nothing better to do apparently. "

Heard it all now.....the police don't need Fabswingers to tell them where their local dogging spots are....they are common knowledge.

"I was going to say it privately but I'm blocked. Anyway; doggers don't mention spots online because there is bunch of busybodies in the police who concern themselves with the 'public safety' by which I of course mean they monitor sites like this for information so they can disrupt the party.

Heard it all now.....the police don't need Fabswingers to tell them where their local dogging spots are....they are common knowledge."

It's true! I've heard it from a few sources. Or do you think it's an urban legend like 'Sydney University'?

In any case, they definitely appear at a certain dogging spot in Southampton. Went down there once, saw nothing but what looked like the Russian Mafia and two police cars wandering about the carpark.

Nee Naw Nee Naw.

Heard it all now.....the police don't need Fabswingers to tell them where their local dogging spots are....they are common knowledge.

It's true! I've heard it from a few sources. Or do you think it's an urban legend like 'Sydney University'?

In any case, they definitely appear at a certain dogging spot in Southampton. Went down there once, saw nothing but what looked like the Russian Mafia and two police cars wandering about the carpark."

my brothers a copper and he does that..he has a perv and then fucks off

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

In any case, they definitely appear at a certain dogging spot in Southampton. Went down there once, saw nothing but what looked like the Russian Mafia and two police cars wandering about the carpark."

You are right, they do monitor sites like these...especially forums that you can read without logging in...and it is the reason Admin ask people to PM locations.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

havin opened a legal can of worms lol, if anybody knows of ny cornish spots please mail us!! does that satisfy everyone lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"havin opened a legal can of worms lol, if anybody knows of ny cornish spots please mail us!! does that satisfy everyone lol "

Sure does

Don't forget to set your mailblocks to accept mail xx

» Add a new message to this topic