FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers for too long???

Swingers for too long???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovCpl40s OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Is it possible that the fact we admit to being on the swinging scene for 13+ years putting people off??

We are far from "hardened" in that we don't meet every week let sometimes not even every month as we have lives that as usual tend to get in the way of fun but hey we chose to have a family and have to go to work and earn a living like most lol

Just seems of late not 1 reply to messages sent or a response to "meet today" on here so wondered what was scaring folks off .......... maybe its as simple as we are too ugly

M&M xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you think that could be the reason your getting less interest maybe remove it from your profile, if anyone asks how long you have been swinging you can just say a few years

coventry

"If you think that could be the reason your getting less interest maybe remove it from your profile, if anyone asks how long you have been swinging you can just say a few years"

Good point but honesty is ALWAYS the best policy if you ask us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I've been on the scene fa nearly thirty years

I was introduced to it through my bi side when I was 17

I have now been in three long term swinging relationships in that time

I have no vanilla friends at all

And I still meet although I'm now moving towards the social side of swinging more

If you feel like this my advise would be to take a break for a few months

Recharge your batteries and come back with avengeance good luck

Craig xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If you think that could be the reason your getting less interest maybe remove it from your profile, if anyone asks how long you have been swinging you can just say a few years

Good point but honesty is ALWAYS the best policy if you ask us "

But you wouldnt be being dishonest. its not what you say its how you say it lol.

The length of time someone has been swinging wouldn't put us off.

Am feeling at the moment that three years is too long

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think swinging is just a hobbie the same as any other hobbie, sometimes a break can do you good.

having known you both for quite a few yrs i think its cuz your ugly

"Is it possible that the fact we admit to being on the swinging scene for 13+ years putting people off??

We are far from "hardened" in that we don't meet every week let sometimes not even every month as we have lives that as usual tend to get in the way of fun but hey we chose to have a family and have to go to work and earn a living like most lol

Just seems of late not 1 reply to messages sent or a response to "meet today" on here so wondered what was scaring folks off .......... maybe its as simple as we are too ugly

M&M xx"

Why do you feel the need to state exactly how long you've been swinging? Surely just saying "a few years" if anyone asks should be enough. I saw your later comment about honesty being the best policy and I do agree - being honest is always better than lying - but do you really need to disclose the detail?

Would you put on your profile the exact number of people you've fucked? I wouldn't, because I don't think it's anyone's business. I bet you'd agree with me. Just trying to draw a simple comparison.

Personally, I'd take that off my profile and replace it with something no less truthful but certainly less explicit. This is where something like "several years' experience" comes in very handy.

we started swinging 12 years ago but sometimes havent met anyone in 2-3 years...

I dont think it would put people off... well I hope so lol.

Its not that we are out and about every weekend to play!

It's still very special and exciting for us. nice secret little hobby

coventry

"Is it possible that the fact we admit to being on the swinging scene for 13+ years putting people off??

M&M xx

Why do you feel the need to state exactly how long you've been swinging? Surely just saying "a few years" if anyone asks should be enough. I saw your later comment about honesty being the best policy and I do agree - being honest is always better than lying - but do you really need to disclose the detail?

Would you put on your profile the exact number of people you've fucked? I wouldn't, because I don't think it's anyone's business. I bet you'd agree with me. Just trying to draw a simple comparison.

Personally, I'd take that off my profile and replace it with something no less truthful but certainly less explicit. This is where something like "several years' experience" comes in very handy. "

Wouldn't quote numbers as they aren't very large ... but we can see yr point

coventry

"having known you both for quite a few yrs i think its cuz your ugly "

OI You shut it lol

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Might put some people off but who cares eh. Like the fact you have the experience and probably not a fake or timewaster

coventry

"Might put some people off but who cares eh. Like the fact you have the experience and probably not a fake or timewaster "

Definately neither of the above

Guess the "a few yrs experience" could cover it though along with verifications that go back 4yrs lol

Thanks M&M xx

My two pennorth.

I am intimidated by the number of verifications you have and the number of years you say you have been meeting. We could have fucked with the same number of people but your profile, whilst very honest, just makes me think ' goodness I can't compete with all of that'. That is a massive assumption on my part but it is there all the same.

I wonder if we met whether you would be mentally ticking of skills and attributes against precious liasons and I would be found wanting.

That perception has surprised me as I certainly don't do that and I am sure you don't. I think just the 'boldness' is too much for me.

By *outhlondondudeMan  over a year ago

london

It's interesting to see a couple express a difficulty that single guys often complain about and I hope that those single guys read your posts and the comments. The posts on here have been spot on (as usual). This site is like one big primary school playground and we would generally wish to be liked by all, but it isn't going to happen. Can only try to connect with others and see what happens. Loved the comments about the social side of swinging, thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic