FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fuck machine ever tried?

Fuck machine ever tried?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verlast9999 OP   Man  over a year ago

middlewich

I like the idea of one of em, would like to know if anyone tried, wanna get one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I like the idea of one of em, would like to know if anyone tried, wanna get one"

You need a decent space to use it in, ours is a bit of a tight squeeze in our bedroom. We also have to hide ours away when not in use, so think about storage if needs be.

I personally wouldn't have thought about getting one but hubby went and bought one. It doesn't come out often as it's not a toy we can quickly grab and use.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

XX tried one at a club

The club in question has since closed unfortunately but I'm led to believe it belongs personally to a couple who frequented the club

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Wouldnt mind Giving one a Try tho..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have one , mrs likes it

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I didnt like it. It felt too impersonal and did nothing for me physically either.

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We have one aswell

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"I like the idea of one of em, would like to know if anyone tried, wanna get one

You need a decent space to use it in, ours is a bit of a tight squeeze in our bedroom. We also have to hide ours away when not in use, so think about storage if needs be.

I personally wouldn't have thought about getting one but hubby went and bought one. It doesn't come out often as it's not a toy we can quickly grab and use. "

often thought where do ppl hide em lol

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I have two different types. The first is the more conventional type where the thrust arm is driven by a rotary motor via a cam. It was a fairly cheap model and I don't think it is very good. With this type of design you have to set the thrust lenght and can only alter the speed in real-time. My unit, a Blue Balls XL, also struggle with stalling if you try and use it for a slow fucking and keeping it aligned if difficult. Due to these issues I don't really use this one very much.

The second one is a Monkey Rocker which is motorless and instead built around a rocking stool where the seat motion moves the dildo. Whilst with this type you are limited to using it in seated position I find the fucking to be at least an order of magnitude better. Because you use your legs to control the motion you can change both the depth and speed of every thrust and very easily stop the motion quiet precisely when you want to concentrate on a specific spot. The other big advantage for me witg this machine is that it is virtually silent. This machine gets used much more often probably about once a week on average.

I would live to try one of the advanced linear actuator, computer controlled machines such as the Shockspot or Hugher Tango at some point but can't currently justify the cost.

Midlands

"I like the idea of one of em, would like to know if anyone tried, wanna get one

I personally wouldn't have thought about getting one but hubby went and bought one. It doesn't come out often as it's not a toy we can quickly grab and use. often thought where do ppl hide em lol"

Ours folds down but is still quite bulky. It's by the side of our chest of drawers with a cover over it. We've had no questions about it yet.

Ours is going up later. No kids here for a week. I shall be walking like I've lost my horse, by Friday.

Tried one, didn't like it, there was only one speed and it went too fast for.me!

Tried the one at infusions and loved it that much Mr bought me one when we got home. I call my fuck machine bob x

Midlands

"Tried one, didn't like it, there was only one speed and it went too fast for.me!"

One speed? Sounds like a crap one to me.

We have a. I've dp one. 2 shafted 2 dildos. One goes in as other comes out. Very fast at full speed. Mrs loves it to death best £300 spent

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We've been looking at the Willie Wanker pro from a sexmachines supplier. It looks quite good as it can pack away small. I am think it would fit in a large holdall from the looks. It's on offer at the minute and although still a large investment , it not beyond some others.

Bloody hell! Can't believe people have them in their homes! I have a lot.of.people living inine and no way would I be able to explain it! Not.if its same size as the one in infusions

would love to have one but cant afford it.

Would love one but don't have the money. Never tried one.

~Mia

By *obtailbtWoman  over a year ago

st helens

Riding a sybian is an amazing feeling, like no other

» Add a new message to this topic