FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Accidents

Accidents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a thought but has anybody ever had any 'accidents' where there is a chance they have become pregnant from swinging?

Also has anybody ever been asked to get another member pregnant?? (obv not your own partner lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No and No.

had split condoms tho but I rarely come on meets as it takes me ages, so little chance of pregnancy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a thought but has anybody ever had any 'accidents' where there is a chance they have become pregnant from swinging?

Also has anybody ever been asked to get another member pregnant?? (obv not your own partner lol) "

I have heard of people wanting to get pregnant through swinging but not by accident.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Just a thought but has anybody ever had any 'accidents' where there is a chance they have become pregnant from swinging?

Also has anybody ever been asked to get another member pregnant?? (obv not your own partner lol)

I have heard of people wanting to get pregnant through swinging but not by accident."

not seen them post for a while, but theer is a coule in my area trying for her to get pregant throught swinging meets, thats noy swinging in my opinion

Actually I know someone that did get pregnant from a 4sum...

I also know a few people into impregnation.. but they dont do it sneaky..and I think its personally a very interesting subject... but you do hear about it..

I for one dont rely and nor would I, solely on condoms for my contraception... In fact i have implant and the pill... and think that there are very few women that just rely on that.

Katie. x

Wow...mad

I've seen a couple of things about a woman wanted to be impregnated by a stranger...through swinging. How fucking weird..

Is it a fetish?

Whats wrong with good old bum and cum feitshes. Some peopl take it too far

"Wow...mad

I've seen a couple of things about a woman wanted to be impregnated by a stranger...through swinging. How fucking weird..

Is it a fetish?

Whats wrong with good old bum and cum feitshes. Some peopl take it too far"

It is quite a big one.. a friend of mine is currently pregnant by this way.. She was taken by her Dominant to a party.. ( he can not have children) Everyone knew what they were there for...and her dominant and her are no different to any other expectant parent.

I know its a weird one but it is legal..

I think the ones that try to sneak it are wrong.

but I seriously couldnt rely just on condoms for protection..

Katie. x

recieved a message from a guy from fab offering to get me pregnant...he soon got blocked!

personally cant imagine having a stangers baby

We are going into another bareback debate again i thinks!!

"recieved a message from a guy from fab offering to get me pregnant...he soon got blocked!

personally cant imagine having a stangers baby "

i got a smiliar message to this, told him he'd struggle, ive been steralised!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I know someone who got pregnant by swinging......... on purpose.

Shame she didn't tell the unsuspecting males she was barebacking with that she was trying to get pregnant, regardless by who, until it was too late.

Also, shame for the married man with 2 other kids who got her pregnant and now has no wife, no kids, no house and a large maintenance bill...... but no sympathy with him for cheating and barebacking.

Anyone who just uses condoms for protection against pregnancy is mad and any bloke that thinks it couldn't happen to them ( it could ya know) is dreaming......

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not at all, ive never relied just on one form of protection

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Pregnancy protection is the domain of a woman. My bloody body and would never leave to a man to control or condoms alone. Condoms for STD's though are a must

"Actually I know someone that did get pregnant from a 4sum...

I also know a few people into impregnation.. but they dont do it sneaky..and I think its personally a very interesting subject... but you do hear about it..

I for one dont rely and nor would I, solely on condoms for my contraception... In fact i have implant and the pill... and think that there are very few women that just rely on that.

Katie. x"

it is a strange one eh? but like you say it is an interesting subject, like if it was a couple looking to get pregnant from swinging, how would the male half feel about his partner carrying another mans child? and could he bring it up as his own?

I can kind of understand a single woman doing it if she wanted a child without the complications of a relationship

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I recall on another site a few years ago, whilst down in the London area, there was a female who contacted me regarding meeting up.

We met socially first; glad we did, as he made it very clear she wanted to use the meet(s) as a means to conceive to get back at her distant other half!

But when I said No, she got all shirty! I got out of that meeting very quickly!

"Actually I know someone that did get pregnant from a 4sum...

Katie. x

it is a strange one eh? but like you say it is an interesting subject, like if it was a couple looking to get pregnant from swinging, how would the male half feel about his partner carrying another mans child? and could he bring it up as his own?

I can kind of understand a single woman doing it if she wanted a child without the complications of a relationship "

MOst that I have spoken it treat the conception night as something special... and they never find out which man... its the partners as far as they are concerned as born to their home.. from their woman... its a concept that used to be common... and of course there are advantages too .

As the strongest sperm normally wins... however it is not something many understand... I however think the gift is a beautiful gesture between the couples... and do understand it.

Katie X

this always makes me giggle ....

i had a bf who always went on about getting me pregnant during sex and impregnating me ,

when i thought i was up the duff one month tho he crapped himself and was straight away talking about how to get rid

lets just say i ended that relationship pretty fast

luckly i was just late

"this always makes me giggle ....

i had a bf who always went on about getting me pregnant during sex and impregnating me ,

when i thought i was up the duff one month tho he crapped himself and was straight away talking about how to get rid

luckly i was just late "

lol stero-typical fella eh?? though to be fair we are not all like that . . . .

"this always makes me giggle ....

luckly i was just late "

That's pretty messed up.. and not all men would be like that...

Katie X

» Add a new message to this topic