FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Introducing somone to swinging

Introducing somone to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a friend, well more than a friend, a 'fuck buddy'. She's into a lot and I know she's had 3 somes and such before. I'd love to introduce her to the swinging scene but don't quite know how to go about it. Any ideas?

Tom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

have you heard about swinging...

if she says yes... you say..let me show you a site... done deal.

if she says no... 2 choices 1.STOP..... 2.. do you want to see......

if answer No..... STOP

next

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

what about showing her the site for your local club?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The clasic "ohhh wow I didn't know swingers were real, but they actualy have a club neer us look!" line

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The clasic "ohhh wow I didn't know swingers were real, but they actualy have a club neer us look!" line"

That could definitley be a line to use... Thanks!

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

just be honest, tell her your do it and ask if she would fancy joining you. there is no need to be sneeky about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't persuade anyone to try swinging, no matter if they appear to be sexually open minded. So all you can do is say, I'm a swinger, I have a profile on a site and I meet woman for sex. If she was interested she'd follow it up herself.

But you shouldn't try and persuade someone else to swing to benefit yourself ie, become a couple and hopefully get more meets. I'm not suggesting the OP is doing this but others have selfish reasons for doing this and if its genuine it shouldn't bother you if she's swinging or not.

The thing that angers me most and has me declining any potential meets is when my OH chats to single guys (I don't tend to do the organising) and they say, hey I've got a mate and he'd love the idea of a MMMF. What do people think I am, a fecking free for all and they can bring random mates to sample me, cheeky bstards (I'm getting angry just typing it).

Swinging to me is a personal choice and if you want it, you have to find it yourself - we are not that secret a community that we're a covert underground movement

my advice would be to broach the subject with her, say that you do it and have a profile on a great website and take it from there if she's interested. Thats how Mr introduced me to it! Ms

i was introduced to it by someone that was already on the site.

we had already had sex and just having bit of fun(kinda same idea as fuck buddy) and were discussing possibility of finding someoen to join us and fab came up in the conversation and from there on i joined the site also so give it a go.

i had a milion questions to begin with but finding my feet now and having fun

ask them what their fantasies are, thats the way to start, if they dont say it, you say it and see their reaction, then if good you can always say well lets try to make as many of them true for each other

been here did that ...was easy , i just said to her there is a site for swinging you interested ? showed her around a bit now she loves it .

Can't see the problem myself. Fuck buddy different to raising the issue with your wife I'd have thought!

» Add a new message to this topic