FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too good to be true

Too good to be true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Call me a sceptic but some profiles seem to good to be true, from certain points of view.

By this i mean some single women's profiles. A lot of attractive young women seem to be joining this site and others in search of "fun". I struggle to believe that they a re all genuine. This is not to say that women involved in swinging are all older and unattractive, far from it. I just wonder if with the increase of kinky photos out there, whether or not these profiles are started by disgruntled ex's.

Anybody come across anything like it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Call me a sceptic but some profiles seem to good to be true, from certain points of view.

By this i mean some single women's profiles. A lot of attractive young women seem to be joining this site and others in search of "fun". I struggle to believe that they a re all genuine. This is not to say that women involved in swinging are all older and unattractive, far from it. I just wonder if with the increase of kinky photos out there, whether or not these profiles are started by disgruntled ex's.

Anybody come across anything like it?"

every day

"Call me a sceptic but some profiles seem to good to be true, from certain points of view.

Anybody come across anything like it?"

They're usually very easy to ' out' - with a bit of experience, you can usually tell whether it is really a woman typing (or whether it's a man "in disguise") Report any profiles that you have any doubts about, and Admin will 'keep an eye on them'. x

The easy way to spot them is to look at the gallery pictures, click on one and if the image is the same size or smaller than the thumbnail, usually they are fake.

If they don't have any pictures, well you are unlikely to want to meet them anyhow!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We have gotten many messages from very hot young women desperate for my body apparantly. lol. Only one has proven to be the actual woman as advertised so far and she is such a messer we told her to forget it as she let us down twice. Wouldnt mind but she did all the chasing! Think we will stick to the guys!

Mistress x

If it seems too good to be true it probably is

I think people on the whole are genuine and just because they may be young or beautiful, it doesn't necessarily mean they are fake.

We are lucky enough to have a meet with Brad and Ang just as soon as they get a babysitter and I cannot wait for the feel of Ang's big lips on my ladybits.

So stop being cynical

"I think people on the whole are genuine and just because they may be young or beautiful, it doesn't necessarily mean they are fake.

We are lucky enough to have a meet with Brad and Ang just as soon as they get a babysitter and I cannot wait for the feel of Ang's big lips on my ladybits.

So stop being cynical "

I can vouch for that.....Brad was wonderful, and Angelina said that they will be with you as soon as she has finished with my hubby!

Dont always believe what you read/see!

Several times now we have had a so called 'single woman' message us - saying they are feeling their feet - and after exchanging a few messages you get to know that its a bloke playing with himself ! And before you know it the profile as disappeared !

Strange what people will do for their kicks lol !

well im a genuine lass was a single one till very recently lol ..and ive had loads of guys pretending to be females trying to get my pics etc but i can spot them a mile off now with a little experience and yea theres loads that mess you around so i never chase anymore they can come get me

» Add a new message to this topic