FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Greedy Girls

Greedy Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know what the term greedy girls means but is it really the case with most greedy girls! they would rather have a group of guys over a 1 on 1 meet or maybe a threesome! and is it really the more the merrier! or is there a limit to how many! or is it down to personal preference??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know what the term greedy girls means but is it really the case with most greedy girls! they would rather have a group of guys over a 1 on 1 meet or maybe a threesome! and is it really the more the merrier! or is there a limit to how many! or is it down to personal preference??"

Alice is getting greedier by the month what started out with one on one is turning I into 2 and 3 on 1 with a hope of more in the future

We are going to a club next sat so she can feed her greed and the week after she is going to the same club on her own she's that greedy

And yep I love it

Wow she is a greedy girl

"I know what the term greedy girls means but is it really the case with most greedy girls! they would rather have a group of guys over a 1 on 1 meet or maybe a threesome! and is it really the more the merrier! or is there a limit to how many! or is it down to personal preference??"

I like the more the merrier... hoping for 50guys before the year is out... not really into 1 at a time unless its master... or occasionally our regular guy.. other than that its 2 plus... prefer at least 5...

Katie, With her masters consent.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

For me it depends on my mood and what I am looking for at that time....

I love 1-1 with another guy with Mr only watching, but also enjoy MMF, MMMF, MMMMF etc.

Most I have had is 7 guys at once and that was an amazing night...but wouldn't fancy it all of the time.

"

Most I have had is 7 guys at once and that was an amazing night...but wouldn't fancy it all of the time."

We have ditched pretty much all one to one with other guys for the group things now.. Got one guy we do occassional one to one..but tend to keep one to one for just with each other.. and 5 plus for play.

Katie - Owned and Collared Slave of Masterq81

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Now I have never observed a greedy girl in action nor participated in such a scenario, but isn't there a danger of it getting out of control and the woman getting abused? It would also appear to be demeaning to a woman if that was the case. Not judging anyone but just curious if such scenarios do get out of control and what you can do about it? For example, I can see a woman getting it on with five guys at a club but what happens if several more guys pile in and think cos she is having several guys several more won't matter. I haven't been to a club either so forgive my naivety if I have got it wrong

no always means no its the ladies that control it

falkirk

I can see that being easier in a club altho even saying 'no' doesn't mean a guy would stop - then what happens? Also it would be trickier in a private home would it not? I guess the answer would be to only invite guys you knew.

Steve

if your thinking of having a gangbang ,contact an organised group of guys who have done a few before im sure she will enjoy herself

falkirk

Not thinking of organised one at the mo was just curious on the whole issue , thanks for your replies though.

Steve

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

The club we go to regulaly, always always keep a eye out for the ladys, especially if a GB is going on, so in the club we go to No does mean No, or else they get banned and kicked out asap.

» Add a new message to this topic